Hey Sup Forums. I'm looking to kill myself, but I don't want to do it in a lame poof. None of that noose, CPAP...

Hey Sup Forums. I'm looking to kill myself, but I don't want to do it in a lame poof. None of that noose, CPAP, wrist slitting shit. I want to go out in a fucking bang. News worthy shit. I want to be remembered for this.

What would be a good way to kill myself in the most extravangant, insane way possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=cdc_1338202766
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Murder-suicide rampage is always a good choice.

host a public event
start shouting nonsense at crowd
stage dive into woodchipper

make columbine look like a fucking joke

Hey op.. right now I'm thinking that same way honestly. Life is just a circle of shit that only ends when you finally piss yourself and die in a cramped retirement home.

you could off yourself at a shillary protest and scream something about being sick of these liberals ruining our nation. at least do something productive.

Cmon don't go with the standard mass murder. Make some outrageous demand on live TV with a gun to your own head or maybe even some hostages. Demand that trump litterally kiss your ass and you'll let the people go

It started out looking like a plea for him to stop but ended as an request to join well done Sup Forums

I fucking wish. But I'm an Ausfag, so unfortunately I don't have a gun lying around.

Spot fucking on.

Jump off a plane naked with an uzi in one hand and a bottle of clorox in the other. Drink the clorox and start shooting. No regrets.

>get in plane
>take off clothes
>jump, no parachute
> just as you're about to hit the ground shit in the air
>you rain a shitty mess all over your family as you hit the ground in front of them
>success

Ride a Lamborghini off the Grand Canyon.

Lots of people are suggesting shootings, but if you want some real adrenaline before you die, you should thoroughly plan out a series of murders leading the cops on a Se7en style chase for you, stressing the cops out until they finally crack the case and track you down to your house. But beforehand, you're going to set your home full of deadly traps, Home Alone style, injuring and potentially fatally wounding one or more of the cops. Then, when they reach the end of your house, they will see you in your lair, and charge at them with a knife shouting BLIBITYBLIPITYNBLIBADY, where you will then get fatally shot by the cop.

hey yo OP that meme is hilarious, btw, what the fuck are you talking about? you're a faggot, stfu dude.

Why do you want to do something news worthy? It doesn't matter and you're dead at the end anyways. Don't hurt people because you're butthurt about being alive, you cock consolidating cocktopus.

Why do you want to do something news worthy? It doesn't matter and you're dead at the end anyways. Don't hurt people because you're butthurt about being alive, you cock consolidating cocktopus.

merry xmas suicide pepe

Take out a politician, preferably a liberal. Youll b in d news for weeks. Just look at john wilks booth his name is still known all these years later. Or steal a ferrari go for a joyride and find a bridge a go out fast and the furious style kek

Suicide bomb Mecca. Give them a taste of their own medicine.

It is not in our hands to prevent our birth; but we can correct this mistake — for in some cases it is a mistake.

>eat a bunch of confetti
>absolutely stuff yourself with confetti, to the point you feel like bursting
>find a grenade
>write suicide note
>invite family/friends over
>once everyone is on their way, shove grenade up ass, attach note to cord on the pin
>hang yourself
>family walks in
>sees note, pulls cord
>grenade goes off
>confetti and body parts everywhere

Whilst I know that probably wouldn't work because most of the confetti would probably dissolve, that image made me laugh.

You can get a machete right?

Become the next famous serial killer. Don a mask, take your weapon of choice, go out tonight and murder a random person. Do it again next week. And the week after that. And so on, until the police catch wise - then, research your local detectives to try and figure out which one would have been assigned your case. Go to his house and murder him and his family. Death by cop when they finally catch up to you.

What the fuck would he shoot tho?

Hunt down other serial killers and serial kill them.

look inside you and tell what you have secret regard to yourself. It will be your truth. Then go to hell through your suicide !

>I want to go out in a fucking bang. News worthy shit. I want to be remembered for this.
Jesus, can you scream "I want attention!!" any louder?

n O s H i T

If im gonna go, I wanna be fucking remembered. I want my name to be echoed through the halls of time as 'that guy who jumped off a skyscraper naked' or something.

>kidnap bus full of elementary school kids
>take them to hidden building
>rape all the kids on a live stream
>force them to molest each other on a live stream
>wait for swat to show up
>point weapon at them
>suicide by cop

burn yourself and stream it

holy kek. this op

>if your going to do it ypu better stream it

Shoot your self out of a cannon aimed at a orphanage.

and livestream it

mow down a bunch of beaner illegals with a semi-auto

do the good deed the US government wont do

god will reward your efforts

liveleak.com/view?i=cdc_1338202766

Do the awesome.

>get on top of tall building
>razor wire noose around your neck and tied to something secure
>superglue hands to face
>jump off building
>razor wire noose cuts your head off
>you fall to the ground with your hands glued to your cheeks