Why do the producers make him pretend to hate everything? This looks delicious

Why do the producers make him pretend to hate everything? This looks delicious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQsJRlPiEVw
youtube.com/watch?v=bCujO6Ujw_o
youtube.com/watch?v=-MAGfZ_hC6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because the producers want you to be envious of him.
Your food is shit and he is so cool and luck to only like "good" food.

>too much dough
>looks lukewarm
>cheese is barely melted
>dough is raw
>too much grease
>too much liquid
>it all falls apart

Looks like a pizza my high school cafeteria served

Its shit

Yeah seriously, yuuuum.

This is from my local pizza place, I'll stick with them.

british people are snobs

so he has to be an ultra snob for the american audience

ramsey's kitchen nightmares (UK version) is far better than kitchen nightmares. if you live in the US there used to be reruns on BBC america, not sure if they still air them (probably do)

why are people so obsessed with this disgusting looking pizza

i'm drunk as fuck and want to eat this picture, what's on it senpai

>american """"""""""""people""""""""""""""

People like it when it "clash"
Bunch of people happily eating good food, that's boring

What people need is drama, family drama, food drama, emotional drama

OP is trying to force a meme. It's the old "pretend something obviously bad is infact good" bait, guaranteed replies.

feta?
mince
sausage
tomato base
oil
mozarerra
parsley?
prosciutto

To a European's eyes this 'pizza' is a manifestation of the American's excess and lack of subtlety. It is an expression of a lack of dignity and respect for the ingredients and instead is a cretinous overload of bad quality meat and cheese and carbohydrates.

Can we go one day without this thread and this image? Come on...

Delete This

Fior Di Latte, Spolumbo’s Italian Sausage, Back bacon, Capicolla, Fresh basil, Feta instead of the Shaved Parmesan it normally comes with

Because fat people think they know shit about food because they are stuffing their face all the time

In reality they are addicts who know jack shit about what taste good. Just like how a wino knows fuck all about wine.

/fmg/ - failed memes general

Go sniff your own farts. I guarantee 95% of your country's cuisine is absolute garbage.

and how a """""""patrician""""""" knows nothing about cinéma

And pepperoni

Go back to stuffing yourself with cheese bread sweaty-meat ensemble.

Too many toppings. There needs to be a sense of balance between flavors. You can't just throw on fifteen "artisan" toppings and call it pizza. I'd rather eat frozen pizza than that mess.

Because from far away it doesn't look bad until they zoom in and you see how disgusting it is. Probably some people legitimately thought the pizza looked good enough to eat.

youtube.com/watch?v=OQsJRlPiEVw

This is the exact same pizza without the "artisan" basil and feta. What is it you find so "unbalanced" about the taste of delicious meat and fresh mozzarella? Their ingredients are in fact locally sourced (I can link the website if you don't believe me) but you would rather eat frozen shit instead of this simply because you find it too fancy? wew lad.

even that looks too oily mate

Looks disgusting, it's all half-raw sausages and hams and shit.
Seriously, and the fucking hard border on the ham or whatever that shit is? And on the sausages? Don't you fuckers peel that? You can choke on that motherfucker.

Looks worse than op image

yeah honestly this pizza looks below average
I rate it only because the bread looks nice

you should chop all the toppings into tiny pieces and spread them evenly

people don't want to have to sit there like napoleon planning how they are going to attack that monstrosity

Any criticism about pizza makes you a pizza snob. Pizza is fucking pizza, regardless of quality it's fucking good. The only thing you can complain about is toppings like nasty ass olives or mushrooms. Any pizza to me is fucking excellent and I'm just happy to be eating pizza. Only a fucking normie cunt complains about pizza being "TO GREAASY" or "TOO DOUGHY". That vocabulary just doesn't exist for me, it's fucking pizza I see it I'm gonna eat it. I even like the school pizzas from way long ago, the square ones. Fucking superb with a bit of ranch.

"cook a muscle"
What did he mean by this?

>I'm a disgusting fat, greasy slob that shovels crap down my throat
>why do other people have standards?? S-Stop having standards guys!

>regardless of quality it's fucking good
lol no

>being this pretentious about food

Lol you're worse than him

>nasty ass olives or mushrooms
keeek
is this copy pizza?

what is this meme called anyway?

>European's eyes

you mean European(-UK,-Germany)'s eyes

Rate my wood burning oven, pizza and bread Sup Forums

>tfw after switching back to Whole Foods pizza and finding myself disliking it after switching to Sbarro's made me realize I hate all pizza chains
The worst thing about it is that there isn't a single good place in LA that serves 'za of either the 'go or the 'ork variety.

Doubt it's yours, but most of it looks good. I'd be pissed if you gave me pizza with black burnt crust spots though. Ramsay would tear you apart for that.

If that is actually yours, and you actually made that pizza - 10/10.

Is that your backyard? That looks massive.

Absolute dogshit. Waaay too many of everything. Also, curated ham? no thanks

that's some top tier looking bread my cousin

Well, my parents made the oven by hand and the pizza and bread was made by my mom to be true.

It's my country house (everyone has them, they're like 30 grand here).

>build oven
>bake bread
>put it on the floor
Americans should be shot

Are you retarded? The bread is on the counter that is visible in the picture on the top left, not on the floor.

Hint: we made the counter so we could put stuff on there once we take it out of the oven.

Also I'm Italian

That's how pizza in a stone hearth is supposed to look like

You are talking about EU you uneducated swine

Because the show has to portray the formulaic narrative of

>Ramsay showing up
>everything is shit, restaurant literally has no redeeming qualities
>he yells alot
>restaurant somehow magically gets ton of business and is saved by Ramsay

Kitchen nightmares is fake as fuck.

Looks pretty tasty, needs more olives.

no it doesn't

>half-raw sausages
It's called pepperoni. the sausage is ground

>hard border
cooked edges?

you're crazy

fair enough

no, don't be a pussy

>Waaay too many of everything.
four kinds of meat, too much for you?
>curated ham?
capicolla

you guys are all crazy this looks tasty as hell

Looks "eh"

ITS FUCCCKKIINNGGGG RAAAAAWWWWWWWWW

Way too much meat, yes. Go to Italy and see what their pizzas are like. Less is more with pizza.

That is because you and me are plebs.Most of those things would be fucking delicious to us.

youtube.com/watch?v=bCujO6Ujw_o

FOOKIN BASS

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED
youtube.com/watch?v=-MAGfZ_hC6Y

Yeah, grease is so fucking delicious. Kill yourself

It's okay, you don't have to pretend that authentic Italian pizza is incredible. Everyone knows in their heart American pizza is vastly superior.

no, they're not

>greasy, doughy, raw shit smeared with the cheapest ketchup and cheese substitute is all right
>mushrooms and olives aren't

you're either nine years old or an embodiment of "fat, dumb and eating exclusively things so processed they barely count as edible" American stereotype?

>looks lukewarm
Nigga plz, unless you have infrared vision stfu.

He liked the soul food. He also liked the clam chowder at one of the restaurants I forget which.

>American """"""food""""""""
>good

>cheap-ass country houses

Are you from post-commie country maybe?

>all mature adults must love olive and mushroom
Don't be a total retard.

Calories and grease and cheese taste amazing. That's a simple biological fact. It's not healthy, it's not sophisticated, it's not pretty, but everyone knows it. American food is artery-clogging heaven, and the only people who think otherwise are butt-hurt Europeans and try-hard foodies.

>Calories and grease and cheese taste amazing
Is this how Americans actually think? How fat are you?

Back in my day trolling meant something

>that burger kitchen episode
It made me so mad how the owners gave the banter master of a head chef such shit

>Calories and grease and cheese taste amazing. That's a simple biological fact
I've been here. When you're so far gone that you start to believe that all good food has to taste like that. Break the cycle man, eat some celery and fruit. Go a week without dairy, greases, or starches. You'll be amazed at how you find greasy food disgusting and wonder how you ever stood it.

humans evolved to crave calories and sugars and such because they were scarce
loving grease is because we started cooking food, which made it greasy,
when you cook food you're pretty much partially digesting it, meaning our stomach could shrink & that means extra energy & protein could be used on our large brains
thats why they taste so good, to drive you to find more

you don't have to like it, but saying that normal food is "nasty ass" while claiming that any shitty failed pizza is good just because "dude lmao pizza is always good it's cheese and dough bruh, it's greasy, umami and sugary so it's good rite" shows that that guy has no fucking standards and respect for his body

He's right. You must be from a really shit country to be this bitchy about comfort food. Feel bad for you to be honest senpaitachi

It's a fact that unhealthy food tastes better than healthy food. Or are you really going to argue that a carrot tastes better than a chocolate bar?

And why would you assume I'm fat or American? I don't eat pizza precisely because it's so unhealthy, but that doesn't mean I'm unable to recognize its deliciousness.

>tiles
>american
Nice try, American

>Or are you really going to argue that a carrot tastes better than a chocolate bar?
Comparing a raw ingredient with sweets, nice.

>avoiding his point
Stop being a cuck

>it's simple biological fact
let me fetch you another simple biological fact - if you drink a glass of melted lard you'll probably throw up

you'll throw up because your body knows it's too much fat and it doesn't need it so it wants it out

but is some places like Greenland or some places in Ukraine and Russia people drink that (Ukies and Ruskies do that to be able to drink more, true story) and usually don't throw up because they force themselves to drink more and more of lard and build immunity, they basically convince their bodies that it's okay to drink melted fat and that they need it

and that's who you are, a person who was fed with horrendous amounts of unnecessary fats and sugar that would make a person raised eating normal healthy food throw up or at least be disgusted and claim that since some fat and sugar can make a dish tasty, every amount of it makes it good

if you really believe in what you're saying, go eat a kilogram bag of salt

Wood fire ovens are banned in italy. as well as driving on odd days

while you guys argue I just wanna say even though you all seem to hate my pizza joint, when I walk out of the bar at 2:00 am drunk as hell, go down the street and pick up one of these, there's nothing better. i must leave now, you two keep arguing about pizza, it's fun.

Watch the UK version. It actually shows how he sorts the restaurant out. The US version spends 80% of the episode on the initial Ramsey-freaking-out-about-frozen-food-and-unclean-kitchen section and exaggerates everything. It then glosses over the improvement part which is what gives you the impression.
On a separate note, he mostly saves the restaurants by removing the bad habits, designing their menu and lending his name to the business in terms of publicity.

>that godtier looking dough and bread
>American

>shit pizzas with over abundance of chic and faddish toppings

this is the only za that matters, fampais:

>search your feelings you know it to be true

there is not NEARLY enough cheese on any of the pies in this thread

You haven't actually addressed the point. You're just repeating, "It's unhealthy!" Well, yeah, and I tend to throw up after eating greasy pizza, which is one of the reasons I avoid it. That doesn't make it any less delicious.

I mean, why do you think unethical corporations add sugar to everything? They don't give a shit about health, they just know that sugar is addictive as hell and they want repeat customers.

I think those of you who are arguing my point are either fatties or former fatties struggling to convince themselves that the unhealthy foods they once enjoyed actually don't taste that good. You're deceiving yourself. Unhealthy food tastes good. You just need self-control.

Italian pizza is pretty much a cracker with some cheese and fresh meats on it, my friend. I still find it delicious, but there's a reason American pizza has more substance.

If Ramsay made you a pizza would it be a 'say 'za?

Both styles legit suck. Chifag here, "our" pizza is a meme and only tourists eat it.

Crunchy square cut thin crust all the way.

>cured
>smoked
>raw in any way

wtf

Who would've thought /ck/ were a bunch of dank memeres this whole time?

it's unhealthy and that makes it disgusting
the entire evolutionary point of taste is recognizing what's good for us but tastes are also acquired because that's a part of our ability to adapt to various environments

it cuts both ways - even good things may be disgusting at first if their taste is too different from what we're used to

greasy food, salty food, sweet food, it all can be delicious but it gets disgusting if it's too greasy, too salty or too sweet

I was raised eating rather healthy food and I assure you that I prefer dark chocolate to milk chocolate (but if you're American you won't know the difference since the darkest chocolate found in regular stores in the US is the equivalent of the sweetest chocolate in UE, seriously, what the fuck, you can't find any 70% cocoa chocolate bars in American stores), I think 500g of meat a week is enough, I like broccoli, olives, mushrooms and salads more than chips, fries etc and I couldn't eat American "sour" candies because they were so sweet I wanted to puke

>calling pizza a pie

If you do this immediately end your life

'i'za pi'e

You fucking seppos may as well put irradiated dogshit in the even as you get your plate ready.

You fucking vile dogshit eating cunts

There wouldn't be a show if Ramsay didn't exaggerate how bad the food is.