OH BABY I HEAR THE BLUES ARE CALLING

OH BABY I HEAR THE BLUES ARE CALLING

LOOK OUT
HE'S GOT A NUG

>get me a beer, son

heh. what he really wanted to say was, get me a queer, son. amirite?

one of my favorite shows and favorite characters, to be honest.

Very comfy show

>makes a complete 180 personality change inbetween seasons

Frasier > Niles >>>> Ross > Daphne > Martin > Bebe > Noel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bulldog

Niles > Frasier >> Daphne = Martin > Roz

I have only watched up to the end of season 3

you should watch it all user, it has it's ups and downs but it never gets bad

People will say that it loses its steam round 7. While I agree in some way, those that say it went to complete shit or turned into "zombie Frasier" are fuckin idiots. The show was comfy and enjoyable all the way to the end.

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THESE TOSSED HOTHEADS AND SCRAMBLED BANES,

That's the plan, user. I've heard it goes a bit downhill once Niles and Daphne get together and Martin becomes sassy kinda gay old man, but I'll go into it with an open mind and be the judge of that. Loving Frasier so far though, great show.

TOSSED SALADS AND SCRAMBLED EGGS

THEY'RE CALLING (IT IN) AGAIN

I'm still don't know how I feel about the casting of David Pierce as one of the lawyers in Making a murderer though.

I'd agree to that.

I think they tried reusing the same jokes too many times later on. It just lacked the same punch the earlier season had. It was still watchable and enjoyable, though.

I don't care what anyone says about the show dropping off after Niles and Daphne get married. That was like scratching an itch you had for nearly a decade. It's still immensely satisfying as fuck to think about.

Daphne getting fat and Niles being unable to see it was also a great follow-up storyline.

AND MAYBE I SEEM A BIT CONFUSED

Yeah, I feel like people who hate them getting together didn't have to suffer for 7 years waiting. By that time people were pissed and just wanted Daphne and Niles together. They should've done it as soon as Niles divorced Maris, every relationship he had after that rang false because the audience knew he was really in love with Daphne.

SCRAMBLED EGGS ALL OVER MY FACE

> every relationship he had after that rang false because the audience knew he was really in love with Daphne.

this makes the television show

anyone else think this show didn't age particularly well? It's still funny but it just has this particular feel to it, like watching wings on tv land at 9 in the morning
I don't know, It's a feeling I don't get when watching Seinfeld

WHAT IS A BOY TO DO

YEAH MAYBE, BUT I GOT YOU PEGGED