A friend of me just told me she thinks I would be amazing in bed before she had to leave...

A friend of me just told me she thinks I would be amazing in bed before she had to leave. How do I bring this back up on our next conversation? Preferrably without her never wanting tot talk to me again. Please I need help I have no idea how to do this!

How long have you known her? Does she like to talk sex stuff with you often or was this the first time?

Bump

OP, you still here?

Waiting for OP even if b8

I am the Hammer,
I am the edge of His Sword,
I am the tip of His Spear,
I am the mail about His Fist,
I am the flight of His Arrows,

I am the right hand of my Emperor,
I am the instrument of His will,
I am His Sword as He is my Armor,
I am His Wrath and He is my Zeal,
I am the Bane of His Foes and the Woes of the Treacherous,

Let us be His Shield,
Let us speak His Word as He fuels the Fire of Devotion,
Let us fight His Battles, as He fights the Battle at the end of time,
And let us join Him there, for Duty ends not in Death,
In Vengeance be true, In Valor be Strong,

I am the Hammer,
I am the Sword,
I am the Spear,
I am the Shield,
I am the soldier at the End of Time.

Sorry I'm busy but trying to respons asap.
I've known her for some time yeah, like 6-7 years. We talk about sex and stuff alot and pretty open about it as well.

A girl said this to me once. I don't think it means out. Just girls being girls

You think she would she be open to a date with you if she's not already seeing someone?

Oh for fucks sake. She's curious about it and basically throwing pussy in your face retard. Here's your next conversation:

>Hey remember what you said about me being good in bed?
>I think we should try fooling around at least once.
>I know you've thought about it and so have I.
>May as well see where it goes.
>I don't think it'll ruin our friendship, but it would help us blow off some steam and answer a few questions haha

If she gives you the old just friends bullshit, tell her it's just her being scared to take it somewhere unfamiliar and that you'll be ready when she is. Then start to distance yourself from her. You can't be clingy after dropping a bomb like that. After she has time alone to think, she'll start to miss you and wonder what fucking you is like even more. This is as generous as I get. Fuck you autist.

was she drunk? if not say
"last time we talked you said I would be amazing in bed, why did you say that?"

its pretty simple.

Is OP still here on the thread to actually get all this good advice?

>what do you know about people being good in bed? You aren't married, that makes you a sinful whore. God is judging you and will punish you. Repent and seek forgiveness.

This must be bait. Hahaha the cringe is so real

Well thanks for the info! If something happens i'll keep you guys posted

She wasnt drunk, 100% sure.

ok buddy just be honest and straightforward about it, say that it confused you as to why she would say that and run off, ask if she meant anything by it.

Yeah I think she would be open for it, she's studying in another city and asked me if I wanted to come over some time ago. But then nothing happened, even slept in the same bed but felt she wanted me to do nothing so she could trust me better

Sorry for the battery of queries in advance:
How did you end up in the same bed?! Was she cool and comfortable with you during and after it? She didn't have a couch or an inflatable mattress you could've laid on instead? Have especially strong thoughts of you and her in a sexual context entered your mind at any time since then?

OP, still here to answer?

Bumping for interest

Know you're busy, OP , but just in case you want to chime in a bit more here before you next see your gal pal, please do so. If not, I hope to see your follow-up thread to find out how it went for you and her. Merry Christmas!

She had a bench on which I could've slept, and actually when I came in she immediately said that I'd sleep there if I wanted to stay over. But then it became late and she said I could sleep with her in the bed if I wanted, but she said to not think of trying anything. Afterwards didn't really come across my mind anymore, just today when she said she thought I'd be great in bed it came to my mind to maybe go for it.

Yeah I'm doing my best to answer asap! I'll let you guys know when things go next level

Before you go and the thread 404s, could you describe her in a little detail beyond the obvious things that one would expect of a girl (different anatomy/reproductive system frm a male) that would lead to you being interested in this woman to a degree just more than "friendship"?

*a little more detail

Yeah she's just a really good friend of me for a long time already, I can just call her whenever I need her and she will be there. Also she looks pretty good and has an amazing body.

Fair enough. Happy Holidays and good luck to you, user!