Explain why you're still a virgin

Explain why you're still a virgin

Im not so really cant tell

I am ugly, but I have high standards

Because redpill + social phobia + anxiety

This.

well i'm not but if i wasnt the reason would be that girls don't react like that when i do that

I'm the white guy version of Raj from the big bang theory.

>autism
>fat
>no confidence
>no money

its been so long since I have had sexual contact, that everyone tells me its like I'm a virgin again.

Madonna eat your heart out.

i've only had sex with one girl but technically at heart im still a virgin, not only am i conventionally unattractive but im also a shut-in loser, my ex was like a fucking 8 though so i dont know how that happened

Fat
Higher standards where it wouldnt work
Not much money
No car
Funny friend of guys with gfs at best

I'm not what you would call "attractive".

Wait, I just remembered, I did actually date and fuck a fattie for about a year. But she was fat, so t does not count.

Im scared to have sex. Im ashamed of my body and I think my penis is too small to please a woman. And I dont think I would be good in bed and thus have the woman disappointed...

why is this ok?

depression, anxiety, bullying so my life's a rollercoaster, I've fucked a hooker that a US vet payed for

Me so much. also the fact that i dont want a random cum dumpster to take my virginity.

Might be good friends, also the not so subtle gold watch which looks like trash

because I haven't put my dick in a pussy

im not, and thinking about it i have a pretty active sexual life

Because I'm on Sup Forums.

im not

Reasons I shouldn't be:

-attractive
-workout 4x a week
-muscular
-funny
-good talker

Reason I'm a virgin:

-social anxiety

I lost all my friends because I never want to go out, I don't tell them why but I have really bad social anxiety. Once I get into a conversation everything is smooth sailing but the whole "going to a party" idea kills me inside. No thanks. Pretty sure I developed this due to switching schools too often as a kid.

I'm too handsome

I have a small dick that I'm ashamed of and I can't show it to anyone.

Dont use Sup Forums as an excuse for your virginity.

My big floppy titties

because its just prank bro

if you're all of those things you aren't. so someone is lying to you about some of those.

i don't leave my house

it's impossible for me to lose my virginity

girls flirt with me and im so autistic that I say thanks and walk away (or pretend like I don't hear them)

bottom line is: im not bragging about any of it

im all of those good things but they mean nothing but my mind is fucked

26 year old virginfag here.
Not kissless, had some opportunities in younger. First GF straight out told me she was DTF and wanted to try giving head, she pretty much announced this for everyone to hear and I prefer my affairs to be private. Not sure how I was so stupid back then not to just go for it, but I was a pretty awkward kid and was taking things slowly, first kiss after about a week of dating. Lots of shit happened though. 'Best friend' called gf crying saying I was spending too much time with her, she told me to go spend time with him, I got confused as fuck and thought she didn't like me. That really upset me, didnt really like him after that, like who the fuck does that? how can he not understand Id want to be spending time with first girlfriend ever, who was already practically best friend? Anyway, still talk to him some, friendly, all that shit. About a year later he gets his first girlfriend, never hear from him again and he stopped talking to other friends too, went full asian (he was asian) clique on us.

Last year of high school, in health class with girl 2 years younger, female friends younger sister, both not bad, older sister had nice tits and was smart and pretty; she had smaller tits but dat ass, bit of a butterface. Anyway messaging on facebook and I wish I knew how it came up, but she just kind of said we should go find somewhere where we can fuck, ask here where, she said on the hood of my car (moment that has been marked as a top fantasy of mine). I'm very skeptical though, certain she HAS to be fucking with me (not literally), play it cool and just pretend she was talking to the wrong user or had me mixed up I have no idea guys.

Fast forward 7 or 8 years to know, between work and school time has just kind of flown by. I'v wasted a lot of time smoking pot and playing video games pretty much every night. I have gotten fat (I used to be athletic). Weighed myself couple weeks ago at 235 i'm 6ft FeelsBadMan. Drinking the member berries hard

btw i just go to school (talk to no one) and go to the gym

other than that I do not leave my house

not that user but its true. social anxiety can eally kill the mood

>good talker
>>social anxiety

Wat?

Be rich.

I'm all of those, and I'm sorry but he's right. Social anxiety = Shit ass confidence. You can be flaming hot prince but if your confidence is shit then you're shit too and you won't have chance with girls.

Girls want confidence.

I'm disabled so girls are scared of me

it is what it is

bruh

social anxiety has nothing to do with social skills

im good at talking but when i walk into a room i assume everyone hates me and im afraid to start a conversation

if im forced to have a conversation, im good at it

you might be confusing anxiety with awkwardness, i am not awkward

I'm not

Every opportunity I've had i got to anxious and pussed out

The social anxiety post is so true. I had a 9/10 girl I met on instagram ask to meet me 10+ times and I gave excuses every time. It really fucks with your sex life.

you're lazy as fuck and eat like shit

lmao

I'm not

Had the Chance a year ago with a girl which had an enormous sex drive. We went to the same school so we thought it'd be better to wait 'til the end of the year. In the meantime some dude which was a real pussy (weeped because she wanted to hook up with somebody) convinced her to stay with him and so she did.
Long story short: I didn't want to see a girl I hooked up with and then broke up every day in school and on the train, so I waited for end of schoolyear, while some weeping faggot got her by making the floor salty.

feelsbadman

I'm stupid, ugly, unlikable, unlovable, unable to actually socialize with people, and have no actual interesting personal qualities.