Literally the only good thing from America

Literally the only good thing from America

>cont
>why aren't you eating nutella?

>From America

Is this bait to trigger the Italians?

wtf, i could never have imagined someone else than america inventing what looks like shit in a jar that gives you sugar cancer

wtf i hate america now

nutella american? all this time i thought it was french

i feel you, i tend to assume things with lots of fat or sugar are american too, for example for most of my life i unironically thought churros were american

ITT: we realise that america is shit

i dont have any

>nutella

in my contry the only people that eat nutella are the actual rich and the tilingo middle class that has to eat rice and spaghetti to save up for shitti holiday in argentine coast or south brasil jkakjakjjkajkajka

may ducle de leche strike upon your anus

dulce de leche is good but doesnt even compare to nutella, also its way too sweet

jkkjakjajkjkajk """300 years of free gold and all i got was anally sex by france and heretic dutchmen""""" """not even a shoe factori""" jkajkajkajkjkajka

also chimbote is superior

American nutella has the best recipe. Italian nutella is mostly oil and sugar and very little hazelnut cream

this one likes to get creamed

we have chimbote here, its nice and i actually made ice cream with it once, its good but way too sweet as i said, nutella is better

you are gay spaniard
i am vigoros argentine

i win jkakjajkkjakajkja

good post

the mix would probably look white if it was actually made up of those things in that proportions...

Because it is ridiculously sugary shit. I can eat one piece of bread with Nutella, or a dozen with Evrokrem (generic name for various Yugoslav/East European spreads that are generally similar to Nutella).

And because it is highly overpriced.

>go to madrid
>dominicans enriching swarthy iberian
jkajkajkajkajkjka

DEVUELVENOS EL LORO
also wtf asspain

Not really. Think of chocolate milk, and how little cocoa powder you really need to turn it dark.

French!? This is a quality insult to actual French and Belgian chocolatiers.

For me, it's pic related

>"Nutella is a brand of sweetened hazelnut cocoa spread manufactured by the Italian company Ferrero"

Sugar's color dissolves really easily, you can add 20 spoons of sugar to your coffee and it won't turn white

fucking THIS

white is the recessive color, it's weak. That's also why wh*tes are cucks and America is turning darker day by day

What the fuck, I love Bulgaria now !

I used to eat shittella, then I grew up

Have you seen Italian food?

For me, it's pic related.

makes sense, that was dumb now that i think about it

kek

actually european nutella is mostly produced in a factory in germany

>Nutella
It tastes like dogshit, it couldn't be more artificial even if it tried to.

The really poor's man dulce de leche and it's not even supposed to be similar to dulce de leche in the first place

Thats because you're buying it at wrong places

in cro only nutella from mueller is good

I know, my grandpa used to bring us Italian one, but it is expensive AF, nevertheless. And every type of Nutella, whether from Germany, Italy, Czechia... too sugary for me.

you my mate

*poor man pretending to be cheto posh fuker

It is not THAT bad. It is just not the awesome chocolate it's being marketed for.

try bosnian one, you'll have to add sugar to it

Do you mix it with lots of cocoa? How is it actually different?

I'll keep my Evrokrem, thanks.

alija """"put sugar on me"""" alijo

t. Mämmi

t. still a more genuine and unique taste than most american fast food ever

It's considerably weaker than Nutella from Muller bought in Croatia or from Germany. Some who find Nutella to sweet might find it better, but I like stronger German one the most.

>Finland education

Oh, you mean the sugary intensity.

delete this threade please

I expressed myself wrongly. Nutella bought in Bosnia has same if not more sugar in it, but flavor is not as "intense" . It is also more creamy than German one. If I'm not wrong Ferrero said that's because the bread used in this part of Europe is softer than bread that Germans use, but that's bullshit, they clearly save money by putting less hazel and more sugar and cocoa

Exactly, we have this cream chocolate here, called Finetti, and it tastes exactly like your description.

Thanks America for burger

Didn't Germans invent the Burger tho?

>Nutella and banana sandwich
Heaven on earth.

>2017
>Not eating crema alle nocciole Novi

all the best foreign food here is asian. you yuros don't send your best either, not like vegan numales could appreciate lobster rolls, north carolina pulled pork, cracklin etc

>you yuros don't send your best either

Guess why.

In your coutry there are a lot of counterfeit Italian products or food with an Italian sounding name, pretending to be from Italy.

Obviously they're either non Italian nor high quality, but still Americans (the ones who aren't aware of the scam) think that they're buying Italian stuff.

>all the best foreign food here is asian

USA: you can buy nutella
Russia: you can cook nutella

>doesn't eat real organic peanut butter
>eats brown sugar paste with additives and other industrial shit made primarily for little children and amerisharts

Because I've got something better.

Tulicreme is superior in everyway.

What is this nutella thing you talk about?

>buy peanut butter
>mix in sugar and coco powder
>sell it for $5 more

It's sticky brown paste consisting of 70% fat 30% sugar that Americans serve on white zero-fiber bread to their children to make sure they grow up strong adults.

The jar is way too small, I'd finish it in 2 days

pineapple goes well with nutella

patrician taste my friend

fatty, go eat some butter

I thought Nutella was American too because the advert for Nutella has a strong American song.

They invented the hamburger patty which was called hamburg steak. Basically they shaped a patty out of ground beef.

Dulce de leche >>>>>>>>>>>>> nutella

I eat too much of it, I think it became an addiction. I'm not fat though because I workout almost every day