So the review embargo was supposed to be lifted yesterday, but it wasn't...

So the review embargo was supposed to be lifted yesterday, but it wasn't, and they are now holding it back until July 10, one day before the film's international release.

Surely this means they're so confident they don't feel the need for early reviews, right? Face it, Sup Forums, they've won.

Damn right. Its going to be fantastic.

you shills seriously need to fuck off. no i'm not watching your shitty fucking movie, now stop posting about it. i fucking swear you Sony shills are by far the most cancerous

>It's an Americans take everything at face value episode

get fucked shill

It's the other way around. They're afraid for reviewers/critis shitting on this movie to much (like they're going to) and are hoping that this way more people will buy tickets, because they didn't read reviews exposing the movie for what it is.

Here I thought nobody would be dumb enough to take this bait. Or is this a counter bait?

I don't think this movie will full-flop, probably get a half-decent opening weekend but not what the backers were hoping for. Then it drops like a rock, because it doesn't matter what your genitals are, nobody really wants to see a Kevin-James tier comedian's take on Ghostbusters.

no not at all. they've done a good enough job making this entire piece of shit movie about gender so any critic that doesn't praise the fucking thing will be committing career suicide

The movie isn't out yet and the toys are already on clearance

I AM GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN WATCHING THIS MOVIE WITH MY WIFES KIDS AND YOU CAN"T STOP ME ASSHOLES

You don't say?????

>only the ape has a warning on the box

WTF?!

properly
SPOOKED
P
O
O
K
E
D

Sexist scum

>sony shills are by far the most cancerous

You probably shouldn't go to Sup Forums then. They're even worse there.

i'm well aware. M$ shills aren't much better tho

>mfw people actually take the bait

How do you get like this, Sup Forums? I genuinely don't understand how people can be so literal, unless you are genuinely autistic. Not meme autism but actual, real-life, missing social cues and not understanding tone autism.

The reviews are definately going to be shit. I haven't seen any early twitter reactions at all. It it was good then the critics and journalists that have been defending it for months would tweet about how excited you should be for it the moment they got out of the screening

Maybe they're waiting for their own Apologize meme?

I didn't know Amy Schumer was in this movie also.

You guys are so much fun.