How do i get a gf with my acne problem Sup Forums?

how do i get a gf with my acne problem Sup Forums?

all my friends have girlfriends, and i have never kissed one, or even held hands with one. they make out with them in front of me and they go out to the movies and stuff like that, and i just stay at home playing Minecraft all day.

i dont even go outside cause people stare at me and shit.

how do i get a girlfriend b?

Other urls found in this thread:

paulaschoice.com/expert-advice/skin-care-basics/_/how-to-put-together-a-skin-care-routine
youtube.com/watch?v=U4rZqCYEA7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Face transplant. It's the only way.

Get a smallpox shot ffs

Killing yourself

But no man, you need to go to a dermatologist SRS

Tattoo your whole face with skin tone ink. No design, just the same tone as your skin. I mean, have you ever seen someone with a pimple on their tattoo?

at least you're not as bad as me op.

You also need to lose weight.

Get the hell away from a computer screen for a second, and wash your face thats horrible

Nah OP, try cutting down on sugar (soda and sweets) and washing you face everyday

A good dermatologist can fix that shit. Make an appointment TODAY. You'll be getting pussy in 8-12 weeks.

Acne is only a small part of why you don't get women. First off you stay inside and play mine craft all day, how many girls have you met in your bedroom? Second you have no self confidence, understandable, but know that until you like and are comfortable with yourself no girl will date you. Your probably going through puberty and your hormones are going crazy. My advice is to start eating healthy and find an outdoor activity like cross fit. You'll get in shape and there's always girls there. Or you can stay in your room and fuck your pillow until you eventually kill yourself. Either way have fun and go fuck yourself.

antibiotic and skin lotion. If not acutante. See a dermatologist soon.

Wash your face twice a day with soap you greasy bastard.

oh shiet if this is really you it means it cant get any worse. I had a mild acne on my face but the only thing that had helped me was not touching my face and washing it with water only in the morning and before sleep. Also drink plenty of water. So to summarize:
>do not fucking touch your face under any circumstances
>drink water
>wash your face with water only, wash your hands before
and thats it, people who tell you to go see a dermatologist are fucking retarded, i bet they post bannanas in ylyl threads

even without acne you're still ugly as fck

>Or you can stay in your room and fuck your pillow

Top Kek

Well, just pop 'em. Pop 'em and scrub your face daily. It's not like it'll guarantee a date, but...it may help sell your looks. I honestly think you'd look pretty okay with a clearer face.

For severe actne there is a great drug that will cure it. Can't remember the name but a 3-6 monh treatment will fix it. Had it myself years ago and permanently fixd the problem. A good dermatologist will know the treatment

>"here's some antibiotics, some monocycline or whatever, enjoy your prescription drugs"
>antibiotics do nothing
>"well time to step it up. the only way to cure this is with hitting it with the accutane hammer. here's your more prescription drugs and btw you need monthly blood tests"
>acne gets cured
>omfg
>pussy here pussy there pussy everywhere
>a few years pass
>"well shit looks like you have dermatitis that will never go away for the rest of your life and will make you look like a leper unless you shell out for a couple of creams to treat it. for the rest of your life" "well shit looks like you have crohn's disease and will be uncontrollably farting for the rest of your life, and they'll be smelly as hell, but we have treatments for that. also you have horrible dermatitis and need these creams so all the skin on your face and head doesn't constantly flake off" "well shit, you have crohn's disease so bad that most of your small intestine is basically turned to jelly and will have to be removed. enjoy being in a hospital bed for two fucking years straight while we try to keep you alive. enjoy pooping out of a stoma for the rest of your life and never using your butthole ever again except for being raped by the pharmaceutical industry" it's because of capitalism btw, anything that's an industry functions to optimize capital, i.e. make as much money as possible - not help people
>that includes the government
>that includes law enforcement

>Well, just pop 'em. Pop 'em and scrub
Don't pop them. Go to a dermatologist for professional advice, or prescription strength medication to get rid of it.

Otherwise, a few things can help:

Put a towel over your pillow, you can get like 8 nights out of a single towel by folding/flipping it properly. You don't want all the oil and shit from your acne/face getting on your pillow case then sleeping on it all night.

Stop drinking soda. Drink water; only.

Exercise. Even mild cardio (a mile or two walk, try and stay at at least 3 MPH walking speed.)

Get a good face wash, such as Biore Charcoal or Biore Acne (orange-ish red label on the bottle.) Use once a day, when you wake up or when you shower. Leave it on your face for a minute or 2 at least.

Godspeed user, hope that shit clears up.

you dont pop them u fucking retard unless you want to keep that shit on your face. You pop bacterias that later spread on other parts of your face. I made an experiment once when i already had a clean smooth face except this one little pimple. I popped it and touched the skin around it and guess what, 5 more grew up. So dont fucking pop em, dont even touch your god damn face u fucking retards also it would be better if you all killed yourselfs

Acne:
Bath and wash face daily. Wash pillow cases/sheets weekly. If acne is severe then get on some heavy pills to take care of that shit. The doctors will want to start you on something weak as fuck but you will just be wasting your time/money.

Girls:
Get off the computer(or at the very least cut back). Start running/lifting and be more social with your friends. If you do this, eventually girls will start coming to you.

t. user who's been you once

Was probably Isotretinoin

fuck you
fuck you
fuck you

see
for real, accutane is fucking awful. literally almost killed my roommate from last year. on the upside, he could shit standing up into a bush or whatever because he pooped out of a little hole coming out of his abdomen (usually into a colostomy bag but he could take it off and shit anywhere just as easily as it is for normal people to piss somewhere)

but for real it gave him crohn's so bad that it almost killed him

i have super fucked up dermatitis all over my face and head as a result of accutane. and i fart a LOT and it smells fucking horrible. roughly half of my shits are liquid.

accutane cures the acne like a motherfucker and you look great for a while, but the possible side affects are fucking TERRIBLE. look up the class-action lawsuits about it if you don't belieb me.

seriously, though, the medical industry is fucked. really any industry is. it's not there to "help" you. it's there to make you a customer for life.

just like how cops aren't there to "protect" you. they exist to get funding and make money for the prison system. just like how the prison system isn't there to rehabilitate anyone, it's there to turn people into lifelong criminals that are on record as criminals and are easier to put away for longer and longer times to eat up tax dollars

just like how politicians exist to suck in as much money as possible from wealthy donors. policy is enacted by money. votes aren't on ballots, they're in bank accounts.

capitalism is fucked. one of the many reasons why i devote a damn good amount of my time developing free software for things like distributed networks and crypto

Is it Accutane(?)? I believe that was the shit I was on. Dried my skin out so bad that I had to carry lotion around. Took care of my acne in no time and even when I got off it, it never came back as severely. Stuff was no joke tho. Had to have monthly blood test to make sure the pills weren't frying my liver.

Yup that's the one. Shit's fucked up. Lotion doesn't really help - best thing I found to treat the dry skin is any natural antifungal you can find - for some reason, antifungals treat dermatitis really well (which is why one of the creams they prescribe for it is an antifungal, the other is a topical steroid - ketoconazole - which actually makes dermatitis worse when you stop using it, so don't take that shit)

hops and cannabis both contain a linear terpene that is a natural antifungal. extracts of either work. so does kefir whey / yogurt whey.

Just buy hookers OP, its cheaper than a girlfriend, and she will be way hotter than any other gal that would agree to actually date you...Truth

Now answer me this: Is that shit fun to pop all day? Its gotta be man

Dude, the main differences between all the different sects of islam is how they view certain Hadith, which is completely separate from the Qur'an. Fucking educate yourself. Wahhabists/Salafists include some supposed quotes from Mohammed about how it's totally cool to just fucking kill everyone who isn't a Muslim. The Qur'an itself is pretty lenient towards both Christians and (((joos))). Have you ever read the fucking thing?

Under the chub and acne you're a decent looking dude.
Diet and exercise (for skin and weight loss): Cut dairy from your diet and lower your fat intake and processed foods, increase intake of fruit and vegetables. Drink a minimum of 2.5L a day and exercise 4-6 days a week.
Skincare: check out paulaschoice.com/expert-advice/skin-care-basics/_/how-to-put-together-a-skin-care-routine to put together a good skincare routine.
And don't listen to the people on this tread telling you to pop all your pimples and wash your face with soap twice a day, you'll only make the acne worse.

Feelsbadman, you need to go to laser therapy or chemical peeling asap

Why do you look like ben affleck with som STD?

OP is fake/bait picture, moron...You on the other hand are fucking disgusting user.

Take a fucking shower, get some sun or tan and that shit will dry up...

Also quit wearing the same greasy hat daily, don't deny wearing one...

Simple soap and water twice daily in the shower will dry it up and eventually go away. Once again, quit wearing a hat everyday...

Acne medicine (OTC) does not work or they would be outta business user...It just generally makes it worse...

Coming from a greasy dego myself, use soap...And change the brand monthly or your skin will get use to it and it'll quit working as well

sandnigger detected.
I don't give a fuck if there are different sects of islam, because its members are braindead. All of them, so why would I waste my time on reading something that makes somebody stupid as fuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=U4rZqCYEA7g

Heres a video showing the good islamists running away from war, because war is scary and fighting would be a terryfying experience

Get off 4 chan taylor

Makes it easier to understand what's going on in global politics, dipshit. Unless you wanna just stay ignorant. Makes it easier for you to be a consumer. I'm not saying convert to Islam, I'm just telling you to read a fucking book before you start shitting your retarded opinions everywhere.

I'm a goddamn nazi and even I took the time to read a translation and figure out what the fuck hadith is so I could understand better how globalists are using the sandniggers into further their policy.

Do you understand what's going on with Syria? Of course you don't, faggot. Do you know why we're so tight with the Saudis and what their involvement is with all of this? Fuck no you don't. People like you won't care about the details until there's nukes raining down on all of us and the whole white race is completely destroyed. Fuck you, ignorant scum.

What do you guys recommend for blackheads and acne scars? All i need and im sure ill be a 6.5/10

Holy fuck! That's bad. It looks as if you took a shotgun blast to the face. I have something similar- rosacea. Treated with broad spectrum antibiotics. Not the same condition but maybe similar treatment. Also. Wreaks havoc on your immune system. Today my face looks like the surface of the moon.

>Do you understand what's going on with Syria? Of course you don't, faggot. Do you know why we're so tight with the Saudis and what their involvement is with all of this?

not same guy but i would like to know. whats going on with all that shit? i dont really pay attention to the news, so i just hear sirya this and sirya that.

Wash and scrub your face till it hurts. Use those Oxy cleansing pads. Wash your bedsheets, change your pillow cases every week, possibly every day in your case. Avoid greasy food.

If you don't do these things you have no one to blame but yourself. Shitty acne conditions aren't your fault but they're your responsibility.

Going by the picture (whether that's you or some other poor fucker) the short answer is "You don't".

Most likely (but not guaranteed, that's an important detail) this shit clears up when you get older and if you're not so mentally scarred from living a life with this face that you can't even talk to people you find a moderately human looking woman to try to date and sleep with. She'll probably be coming off a case of acne like yours too so don't get all high and mighty about it. Take what you're given and be grateful it went away.

If it doesn't then kill yourself. Only way out.

Penis

Would chemical peeling help?

This is bait

Not fucking a pillow
ree

Accutane destroyed my acne. Never came back either. Literally wiped it out in a matter of a couple of weeks and all I had to do was use something for a little while to moisturize my face for the first time in my life since my skin was so fucking oily before. Within a month or two I was done with acne forever.

Accutane isn't fucking awful. It works well for some people. Sorry to hear about your roommate but maybe he was just a bad person and God was punishing him or something.

It happens. God can be a real vengeful asshole sometimes.

Someone answer even if thread is bait please

Get a blind one, duh...

1. Take a shower with soap once a day

2. Use Basiron 5% where you get acne

3. Use moisturising lotion where you skin dries out

4. ???

5. Profit

Do NOT ever chemical peel user, unless you don't plan on leaving your house or seeing anyone for 4 days while it heals.

Watched it happen to a buddy, it was quite amuzing actually, but dont do it man

All right all you fucken basement dwellers I feel bad for this guy so I will give him the best shit taught to me by a dermatologist. No this isn't some acne cleanser bullshit and yes it fucken works.
>1.buy witch hazel, round makeup remover pads, and an apricot scrub also if you don't have any some tripple antibiotic ointment.
So clean you face in the morning and before going to bed when you wake up wash your face with the apricot scrub until your face feels fresh and clean, don't touch you face, poor some of the which hazel on a pad and clean your face and neck. If you have any popped pimples or you "accidently popped or scratched one use the tripple antibiotic ointment just a little bit on a q-tip will work, you do it so it heals faster and you don't get scaring.
>2. Stop eating greasy food and sweets give it a few days or weeks so your body doesn't shine like new dress up shoes. Eat healthy (even though you fucks wont) snack on other shit besides chips and soda.
>3.bed sheets and pillow cases use each side of the pillow cases once and then wash them or throw other ones on, same thing with the bed sheets but u can leave them at most 2 week before your bodies dirt and oils get in them.
If you keep reusing your sheets and pillow cases the oils and dirts fron your face and body stay on there, causing more fucken acne so was your shit.
I guarantee that after 1 week you will notice a huge difference in acne

Also forgot to add, get a moisturizer that isn't greasy, dove sells one for mental that smells good and won't leave you shiny

amazing liver and gallbladder flush/cleanse by Andreas Moritz.

Thank me in 1 year, peace ya'll nasty fukers

for europeans

i know exactly whats happening in syria. There is a war caused by burgers' corporations and other countries' politicians so media can manipulate us into believing all rapefugees need our help. Its a white race genocide. So why would I read the god damn book to understand whats going on? where is the logic behind that? All I know is I dont fucking need sandniggers in my country. We dont have money to help homeless, starving children, but we sure have money to invest in the parasites so they can breed more brown shit we dont need. They are killing our economy thats all i know. If youre a nazi why dont you gather some ppl and shot them down?

for americans

I actually got voucher for six chemical peelings, idk what to expect, never done it. I heard that if you let sun to touch it, you will be in trouble

Okay, in a nutshell - there are two proposed MAJOR oil pipelines that both happen to go through Syria (as well as several other war-torn countries). One's backed by the US, the Saudis (our butt-buddies), and the turks (our other butt buddies. The other is backed by Russia & its allies.

Syria's president, Bashar al-Assad, is tight with Russia. We instigated a coup back in 2011 during the whole "Arab Spring" thing, aka the "Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State spends a little time operating in the middle east and suddenly Libya, Yemen, Egypt, and Syria go to fucking shit all at once with 'populist revolts'". So, old-school CIA backed coups with the secretary of state on-site for a minute to get the heirarchy set up to fuck everything up.

Syria was a big part of that, but Assad didn't go down. Instead, the country fractured - HARD. This was also during a time when we wanted to knock out the Iraqi-Kurdish President of Iraq that we put into power because he wasn't playing ball the way we wanted him to.

So to kill two birds with one stone, we diverted a lot of our "leftover weapons" to a branch of al-Qaeda that was operating in northwest Iraq, bordering near Syria, and funded them. Killed a few of their leaders and supported the ones who wanted to reinstate an islamic caliphate all over the Middle East. So a group formerly sworn to al-Qaeda broke off, and these guys were REALLY fucking nuts, and had a lot of nice new American weapons and nice new money. That's how ISIS was born.

So ISIS fucks over the Iraqi president and totally fucks up north Syria. They get BTFO'd by the Kurds in a couple of really key battles, and the Syrian Kurds (totally separate from Peshmerga/IS) try to start a mutualist, anarchist government based off the ideas of Murray fucking Bookchin of all people. And surprisingly, it works really well. So now Rojava is a thing. America starts a love-hate thing with these guys, because they're anti-Assad.

During all of this, FSA. (1/2)

Wisdom, witch hazel and a few extra pillowcases cleared me up in high school. Now I'm married, so beware of that side effect I guess.

Actual help here, if you want it. And anyone who has similar problems.

A large portion of people with acne problems have it because of their diet. Processed foods, too much sugar, salt and fat, no vegetables or fruit.

I have a strong feeling you will fit into this category.

Throw out the sugary drinks and shitty snacks. Stop eating fast food and frozen shit. Reduce the amount of meat and dairy you eat and increase you veg and fruit intake. Also, any meat and dairy you do eat, make sure it's from high quality background, not shitty mass production. Make sure the meat is lean and doesn't have a shit load of fat in it.

Hydrate. Make sure you drink about 250ml to 500ml of water an hour (depending on your size) on average while you're awake. That's good in general, but will also help your body keep your skin moist.

Also, if you have sensitive skin, make sure you use gentle soaps to wash your face once a day. Don't overdo it because that can strip your skin of natural oils your body produces.

Finally, exercise. Like most people you won't feel like doing this and I'm not telling you to go mental and become a model. Just moderate exercise throughout the week. Go for a long walk every couple of days, cycle instead of driving, take the stairs instead of an elevator. Build it up until you eventually go to the gym once or twice a week.
But take it at your own pace. Not everyone can jump into exercise mode and make it part of their routine easily.

Do all of those things and I can almost guarantee you that your skin will start to clear up.

Of course you should see a dermatologist if this doesn't help because then it'll be a genuine condition that needs medical treatment.

"until you like and are comfortable with yourself no girl will date you."

So it's time to give up for me then...shit

stop eating sugar, carbohydrates and sodas, energy drinks, potato chips and all that trash. the bacteria will have no excess sugar to consume and your immune system will have time to catch up and eliminate the pimple devils

HOLY SHIT OP THIS LOOKS FUCKING BAD. Get meds, you fuck, get the biochemical bombs and let them explode all over your face. SWALLOW ACNE NUKES FOR MONTHS YOU FUCK.

Fuck off, I'm explaining shit. And this is off the top of my head. Lol burgers and rapefugees. Fuck you, I actually DO know shit, and people like you are sort of the end-game of this fuckery.
(2/2)
So also while all this is going down, we push the ol "He gassed his own people" narrative in the media to support the fuckery going on in Syria and the dissolution of the country. Part of the army gets paid off by the US, tries to pull a military coup, gets BTFOd, and then immediately splinters into a bunch of different factions who all want power, and who we all lump in as the so-called "Free Syrian Army". al-Qaeda is still butthurt about AQI becoming ISIS, and signs some bullshit document claiming to be moderate now. Hah.
So now Obama starts on the whole "We're funding moderate rebels who are fighting against big bad Assad who is gassing his ppl and won't give up power". We're literally funding al-Qaeda. Fun fact, fast forward to today and the AQ branch in Syria up to this point - Jabhat al-Nusra - ONCE AGAIN "broke ties" with AQ, probably because it looks pretty bad every time we're like openly funding al-Qaeda, which has been a favorite move of the US since the 1980s.

Russia, meanwhile, is trying to prop up Assad as best as possible. So it's basically a proxy war between us and Russia, being fought by more fucking sides than anybody wants to think about. Pretty much the only "good guys" in this situation are the Syrian Kurds who actually pulled the Rojava thing off. Seriously, check out the Constitution of Rojava Canton, it's amazing. Bottom-up direct democracy done right in one of the most fucked up global war zones currently existing... and they managed to BTFO every single side of this, even after the US stopped giving them air cover after Turkey bitched about it (they fucking HATE kurds).

So now we have a bunch of shit-skins that are getting sent everywhere. All because of two proposed oil pipelines. All because of US vs. Russia.

You should write a letter to George Bush and Vladimir Putin :
>Hi, my name is user and i suck more dicks than OP, I'm secretly a fagoot. I know what you did, stop or I'll tell everyone.

So lets suppose what you are saying is true. WHO GIVES A SHIT ? I dont want sandniggers on my backyard. Period. I dont give a fuck if some jabba uba from star wars wanted the oil. I dont give a shit who caused it. I dont care about starving children in Africa all i care abot is my backyard. also fuck muslims

>So lets suppose what you are saying is true.
Nigger I've been following this shit for the past 5 years, do you want me to source everything? I already took the time to fart out a pretty decent explanation because someone fucking asked me to ITT. Sorry you hate knowing things about things, that'll REALLY get you ahead in life, your obvious thirst for knowledge, your yearning to understand the world that you live in. Fucking retard.

>Nigger I've been following this shit for the past 5 years, do you want me to source everything?
I-d-o-n-t-c-a-r-e.
Tell me, what are you gonna do with this knowledge? Why do you care about Syria so much? Its just a land with a few milion parasites that smell like shit and want your country to look like a battlefield. What are you gonna do huh ?

Also, do you live in the US? Are you a NEET, or do you work and pay taxes? Because if you've paid taxes any time in the last 5 years, you paid to have shitskins in your backyard, because this is mainly our fault. Your tax dollars are literally paying to bring the fucking displaced mudslimes here, you douchebag.

So what are you going to do about it to protect your precious backyard? Do you live with your parents? Because if you do, THEY'RE paying for shitskins to be here. Do they rent or own land? Either way, through property taxes, they're paying for shitskins to be here. Do you have any choice as to what the federal government decides to do with the money that they extort from every person who lives here who isn't some off the grid nutjob or a homeless person? Fuck no you don't. That money gets allocated to things that support the people who donate the most to the government aka lobby the hardest. The ones who don't pay taxes, but dump money into the pockets of the specific politicians who will enact the specific policies that will make them more money. If you don't see this, or care about this, then you're just part of the problem, even if you want to deny it or ignore it.

So if you wanna point fingers at anybody for bringing shitskins in, well, you're a cog in that machine, so fuck you, asshole. You're helping to bring muslim rapists into ALL of our backyards. If you don't like it, stop paying taxes and find out a way to 1. be self sufficient 2. build a community that keeps these fuckers out and 3. fight back. Unless you wanna just sit here and be an edgelord and talk about how you don't give a shit about knowing how the world works.

You look like Ben affleck fucked a pizza

kek

I don't pay taxes, asshole. At all. I'm also not paying for this electricity or this internet connection. And I'm not about to explain to you how or why because I'm not about to try to teach guerilla distributed networks to a fucking douche. You aren't even autistic, why are you even here? Because of Muh Memes? KYS and have fun contributing to the very problem you are bitching about, you lesser-than.

Get your ass off Sup Forums. That's how.

This guy got a gf with those eyes so you will be fine

Also fuck you, I didn't type up all that shit for you anyway. asked and I responded.

"BOO FUCKING HOO SOMEONE ASKED A QUESTION AND SOMEONE RESPONDED AND MY JIMMIES GOT RUSTLED"

Drink fucking bleach you faggot.

>gf
That's clearly another dude in drag that grew his hair out and is probably eating birth control pills for the estrogen
Wall-E is just a tranny fucker.
So OP, just find some degenerate who's willing to fuck you. Just don't expect to find one that doesn't have a Y chromosome

I am Polish. I live in Poland. More than 92% of people here are christians, more than 99% of ppl here are white. I don't have niggers in my 250k ppl city.I don't see sandniggers here as well. I don't want them, my taxes dont go to shitskins because they aint here and whats most important I DONT WANT THEM HERE.

Well then sorry, you're just gonna get buttfucked by global capitalism. By the actions of the federal governments of the US and all of their trade allies, and also by Russia and all of their trade allies. I explained why. I briefly mentioned what the hell I'm trying to do about it, so what the fuck are YOU going to do about it, other than just bitch about it on an imageboard?

At least knowing that you're Polish explains why you fucking hate learning so much.

Wasi przodkowie są gwałcone przez Osamę w piekle.

Start with seeing your doctor, get a referral to a Dermatologist, and possibly start an antibiotic. There's a lot of Staphylococcus in your bloodstream. Next, go with the Dermatologist's recommended regiment or get Proactiv. Finally, if you can, grow a beard.

>At least knowing that you're Polish explains why you fucking hate learning so much.
Read about education system in Poland than talk shit.

What Am I gonna do? Not letting these Forest Gump wannabes runners in my country. Thats all i care about, if there will be a war well ill probably die fighting against muslim shitskins

I had a problem with acne and fixed it by changing my pillowcase, wetting my face and using sugar as an exfoliate, using apple cider vinegar as a toner, and coconut oil as a moisturizer. I stopped touching my face and also got into oil pulling which helped as well. Look up oil pulling

STOP EATING WHEAT. GLUTEN FREE. PALEO DIET. YOUR WELCOME!

exercise also helped clear up my acne

Polska power baby. Keep it strong.

Okay, so you probably live in Katowice, Gdynia, or Białystok, right? Maybe Częstochowa?

Wszyscy jesteście degeneratów.

I'm not here to help you with your problem at all, but I just wanted to point out you look like Ben Affleck.

I've personally never had acne but I know that
the sweets and soda causing it is a myth.

I feel bad for the people that get it though.
It can leave scars.

I already read about your Polish submarines with your fancy screen doors. Fuck off, pollock. Enjoy drinking your shit wodka. I wish Hitler finished the job with you fags first before moving on to bigger and better things.

Look, it's just a sad fact that you're a dreg of evolution. You don't deserve to pass your inferior genes down so biologically we delegate you to having to either be alone, or get into a relationship with some ugly whore who you will eventually get frustrated with and kill out of anger.

You're just not meant to be happy. You're not like the rest of humanity. You're inferior.

Just use a bunch of makeup or something.

Acne is genetic and is not caused by dirty faces or diet. It's an overproduction of sebum with high chance to clog and lead to small infections. That's why accutane works. It shuts down the oil production.

You either grow out of it like I did finally in my mid 20s, or you get some retin-a or accutane from the doctor. Over the counter shit at the drug store doesn't do shit.

Rolling for this. I wanna see blood OP

>No.716592538
I had a problem with acne and fixed it by changing my pillowcase, wetting my face and using sugar as an exfoliate, using apple cider vinegar as a toner, and coconut oil as a moisturizer. I stopped touching my face and also got into oil pulling which helped as well. Look up oil pulling. Exercise as well

Problem solved

I've had a similar problem and took it upon myself to find a solution. I don't trust doctors who take money from pharmaceutical companies, they've been bribed. I settled on a high grade multi-vitamin, which works wonders at increasing the immune system. It's called "Personal Radical Shield - 336 caps" I no longer have health issues after using these for years.

Jesus christ, you look like what would happen if Freddy Kreuger and a pepperoni pizza had an abortion.

Fastest

pls respond

You don't.