I started noticing the girl I was talking to slowly stop talking to me and now she's been talking to my best friend a...

I started noticing the girl I was talking to slowly stop talking to me and now she's been talking to my best friend a lot. What's the best thing I can do in all honesty?
>inb4 pic related

Show her your cock accidently

Nice, fag.

stop trying

Kill her

I kind of already did. Now I'm feeling something though and it kinda sucks

Its true, text her a pic of your dick and then wait 5 minutes and text oh shitt, sorry i didnt mean to do that

Newfag
>inb4 inb4

I'm curious what you think this'll do

Text her now

"Hey, you doing anything tonight? Wanna get a bite to eat?"

Post her response, we can then judge your chances, next moves

Bang her mother, that will make her want you. Or her dad

She's one of those super shy girls, I've only hung out with her once, and my friend says she's been beating around the bush hanging out with him too. She's 100% a dime piece though

Do it and find out. Im curious why your reluctant. Ive done this alot and 95% of the time it lead to more. But be a beta fag and sit in your moms basement crying that your buddy is balls deep in the girl you like.

Kek. This is definitely the best thing to do. But her mom's gross and it's not possible.

Then do this
Now! If she is shy, you need to be alpha annd make a move. Dont wait

Learn from this to seal the deal earlier next time.

You're the guy girls can't stand, idiot.

Nothing. You already missed your chance and she moved on. Anything you do now will just make her lose respect for you.

1. post picture
2. we'll judge if she's worth wasting our time posting in this shitty thread

Take off your clothes. Cover yourself in strawberry essence and scream the highest pitched scream you can at her.
Police must also be beaten if they attempt to stop you - to assert your dominance of the pack.
If you succeed in showing this girl that you are the alpha, then you will never have this problem again.

Agreed, move along OP. She has. Ya either blew it or there wasn't anything really there to begin with.

Yeah you're probably right. I'm kinda just hoping when I altogether stop hitting her up she might feel something and try texting me. This is the type of girl that gets so bombarded with guys that don't stop that she has to just start ignoring most of them. Luckily she hasn't really done that to me yet so I can beat her to it.

Says the guy who cant get the girl his buddys balls deep in

Because if he was going to do this he should have done it earlier. Now it just makes him look like a fool when she's already lost interest.

Ok you keep telling yourself thst bro. Girls like confident guys, not pussys like you. I tried to help you but you ignored my advice. Btw im this guy. But you wanna throw yourself a pitty party, go ahead. This is why your a virgin

Stopping and seeing if you get anything from her is a good move. You don't want to be one of those pathetic faggots orbiting her constantly. Messaging her once she's starting ignoring you would make you look pretty sad. Back off and see if she actually gives a shit. If she does, great. If she doesn't oh well move on to the next one.

Everyone knows which guy you are, faggot, due to your equally terrible spelling and personality.

Who said I'm a virgin? Even when we were talking a lot it took a while to get her to go out with me cause she's that shy. Now that we don't talk much anymore, she definitely won't.

I should've worded this thread differently, more like is it even possible to make her interested again

Thanks man, I think she'll bite because she's definitely not used to that.
What should I do if she starts snap chatting me or something? I feel like if I start responding instantly I'll lose her again

The point everyone (except that mong calling everyone virgins) is trying to make is that even trying to make her interested after she lost interest in you is a bad move. But I guess to answer your exact question: No (with the caveat that anything is possible what the fuck do we know about this chick or you).

So
Might be my best bet?

I'd say just treat it like you'd treat a friend messaging you or texting you. Get around to answering it but you know, don't sit there fucking waiting for your phone to buzz. Do some other shit in between to give the impression of having a life. You're a busy guy with lots of irons in the fire dude.

Ahahaha, both me mate.

You sick cunt.
Alright we'll see what happens.