Louis CK loves jerking off in front of women

metro.co.uk/2016/07/03/roseanne-barr-has-accused-louis-ck-of-committing-sexual-offences-5982003/

Could he be the next Cosby? JUST

They left out the part where the woman is being drilled by a big black dingus

Hard to believe anyone would be capable of jerking off in front of Roseanne

I have a hard time believing there is any hard evidence (third-party eye witness or video), so I doubt anything will come of this. You will just gradually hear about it less and less until no one talks about it in about 3 years.

>white rich person in Hollywood
>getting caught

did you actually buy into Sup Forums propoganda

Proof that CK always has been, and always will be, on of our guys.

Memers BTFO.

wasn't there something about garfunkel and oats accusing him of something similar
i mean of course he's a big perv just look at him

>before he is "busted"

I can't believe they are just going to let this slide. Are they going to wait another 30 or 40 years for him to get his numbers up?

Who doesn't love jerking off in front of women?

I thought this was actually an old story but then I checked the date. For some reason I've heard of this before. Like years ago.

maybe you've slipped into another universe

LITTLE

yeah she tried to push this shit a few years ago too. I think she's literally confusing his fictional persona from his tv show with himself

You may say that Cosby represents the boomer generation and Cuck King the millennials.

Cosby was raping, while Louis is just a lame masturbator.

there were talks about a male comedian harassing a female comedy duo way back
a rumor spread that it was luis ck and garfunkel and oats
the whole thing was spread by gawker and i think that we all know how reliable they are as a news source

>(((white)))

BIG

It has only just begun.

>defending louis cuck king for any reason

Holy shit is Sup Forums literally filled with reddit now?

Ellen can get it though

under cooked roast

>being too new to remember that the interracial breeding ground stuff grew from Sup Forumss deep love towards Louis

>lying on an anonymous image board
It grew out of the fact he's literally a cuck.
Both literally and figuratively.

she forgot to mention she was being fucked by a black guy while he was fapping

>literally being one of the newkids who showed up in the middle of memeing and believed everything was truth
Jesus christ, how embarrassing.

Mods killed that meme sadly

I just remember him being popular on Sup Forums and Sup Forums and people even posting about him on /ck/ and elsewhere. Whatever. I don't care. Cosby was unfunny. I'll agree with Howard Stern on that count.

TAKE THEM TO THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS

>trying this hard to defend a cuck on the internet by lying to everyone
Lmao redditor

>Before he busted.
Sometimes you see something like this and wonder if it's all a highly elaborate ruse to deliver one joke.

I miss louis cuck posting

This is pathetic. You're actually advertising to the entire board that you are too new to have gotten the jokes.

Oh look is a redditor desperately trying to fit in.

Was this a good interview?

BLACK

OK I missed out on the Louis Cuck memes but did his wife really fuck a black guy? Source???

I would

Jesus Christ you're retarded.

WHITE

Yeah I've heard of this before too.

I believe Roseanne. He seems like the type of guy to do that. I wonder if Sarah Silverman joined in though.

go see a doctor, you might be retarded

Sure thing Ms. Barr.

LITTLE WHITE DICKS

especially when these women are his wife

and she is having sex with another guy

So OK Louis CK just out of nowhere invites himself to Garfunkle and Oats hotel room and just starts jerking off. What do you think the girls said to him? Were they screaming scared or yelling angry? Maybe they made fun of him? Or it went exactly like one of those xvideo JOI CEi vids?

>our guys
>paying black men to fuck our friends ans family

maybe one of your guys kid

Yeah Roseanne's Nuts.

international?

>on Sup Forums
>believing memes are real

The reasons numales become liberals is because they hate themselves for their own fucked-up neuroses and then project these hang-ups onto everyone else who happens to belong to their demographic. Never trust a white male liberal. Minority libs are just acting out of self-interest, but the white males are deeply disturbed.

It's from his (fictional) show and thus staged.

I enjoyed louis ck greentexting. hate janny 2bh

So famous comic Louis Cuck King after a comedy tour just decides to give some young starting out comic girls some pointers, so he invites himself to their hotel room and then drops trou and begins to wank off. Wouldn't you too user to these innocent looking commedienes?

Those two aren't funny though. They're as far from funny as you can get.

The girl on the right looks like an anime. Would wank/10

Let's be honest. If they gave you a double bj they can be as funny as they damn want. Amirite?

Well the Ayy lmao can go back to Zebulon IV, but I would only allow the Brunette to give me a bj if I could also hit her in the face repeatedly at the same time. She's just not funny.

So now you idiots will go from posting his picture saying BIG to posting his picture saying based.

There a bunch of stuff. Some comedian on the Nerdist, Garfunkel and Oates. It's been floating around for a while now.

Oh no, ma'am. I intend to see this through to the end.
BIG

There have been allegations of this before. It's disgusting but doesn't surprise me at all

he didn't do it to them tho, it was to kirkman

>to be a fly on the wall when Louis CK wanks off to Jen Kirkman, Garfunkle and Oates with Whitney Cummings in their hotel room