G/fur but either femboys or strongboys are allowed, this is g/fur only morning robes are allowed

g/fur but either femboys or strongboys are allowed, this is g/fur only morning robes are allowed

>tfw ur bf is coming to visit later

woof woof

Gonna kiss his stomach??

Nice. I like his musculature.

he's probably gonna kiss mine first

hey guys.. guess what.
i like boys. those who have cocks

could be further away i guess

How many consecutive days have you been posting yourself on these threads..?

Not bad!

tfw he's cute af

true but could have also been nearer

EW

I agree

#
juju?
nej fan

Snuggle him into oblivion.

curious sfur fag here

are you into both femboi and stronkboi, or do you heavily favour one or the other, with the obvious exception?

cum here boys

thats the plan

im gonna call the police

i only like femboi

lmao i like g/fur, that basically i like furry males. why people are catogorising them self i can't understand

Good way to spend the rest of the day.

Put a leash on them both.

some guys are probably into both. I like normal body types, fit, and buff. just like how i like actual guys. some guys like only fem. some only masc.

how dare he taint EPCOT i'm pissed

i'm gonna repeat the same i said in the previous thread
strong as dom tops, fems as myself

vafan snackar du om?

I'm generally into whatever as long as it isn't hardblush-tier.

I love both for their own respective qualities.
I wanna worship stronkboi's mooskles and give him massages, and let him have his way with me afterwards.

I want a femboi housewife that does all a housewife does, I want to spoil him, and I want to ravage him in bed, in every way I and he wants to.

thats adoreable

aa fan ja trodde du va min bror XD
skrämde skite av mig han har samma kropp samma telefon samma underkläder, e i sverige

or the next two weeks.
we gonna have a lot of fun

I like your mentality. Good on you.

this one is adoreable

same. superfem stuff grosses me out. they look 11 years old.

huff, svenskebøg.

tyst

kek
han borde ringa mig dock

dette måtte jeg bare flire av

i'm kind of on the same page as you, i'm not into superfem or tranny too because holy shit i'm gay as fuck but also not into two bulky guys doing it
i love the middleground between it

snälla absolut inte q.q

I have to agree. Unpleasant to look like, they don't even look like they fully developed balls.

This point of view is damned amazing. Love stuff like this.

I consider myself bi in furry things, but in males I only like the ones with female or athletic bodies, not the big/buff ones.
I'd love to fool around and do all kinds of crazy stuff with pic related, but can't stand big guys like

I hold a grudge against onta for introducing the coinpurse.

It's s great view

coinpurse?
as in a wallet?
i guess not

that's an amazing pic.

For me liking things generally called bara is just about the exaggeration of it. That's it. Nothing really quite exists like that and the human form really isn't meant for it. I get what you're saying.

Undoutedly. This is too. But I'm a faggot and sucking dick is one of the hottest things in existence.

He means balls that look nothing more like.. a single ball. Like they weren't even developed fully. I don't like that shit either. I like my males male.

so are you a top then? or do you wanna get topped by him?

so how has everyone's christmas been?

Gay as always

well, im not him, but i agree with him. and i said this in the last thread but i just want a fairly even relationship fem/dom wise with someone a bit more feminine then me where i top maybe 60% of the time

Agreed. Why any man wouldn't want another man's cock in their throats baffles me

full of freedom

Thassa cute little pooper

i'm glad, also one of my fav crotch close ups. so kissable

I'm usually a top. would go absolutely wild on feline butts like
but for cute guys like him

That fluffy pucker would tickle your nose when you go in for a sniff .w.

ok i agree, that cat is hot. makes sense. I can't imagine bottoming for a fem guy. the guy has to be around my level of masc or more for me to get off to it.
cat on the right.

looks like he is gonna break his neck after loosing a game

A damn madman, that's who. I've only had cock in my mouth once but goddamn do I want it again. I want to taste it, and feel the heat from it, and feel it engorge and fill out. Nngh.

Merry Xmas

why only once?! you need to get back out there man.

This. You're missing out

I've hit a point where I moved back to my hometown for work and while I do have work, I do not have someone to be with. I can say that I'm waiting for someone, at least. I want to see how that goes for now. It won't be too much longer.

Believe me, I'd not love a whole lot more, but trying in this area would just open up a whole can of bad worms.

big guys being submissive is hot.

dicks are just fun to play with. he needs to get out there and suck 'em all.

Hmm. I need to find a way to get out there too.