Hey guys

Hey guys,

Going on a ski trip to Les Deux Alpes in a couple of days with some friends. We're planning to basically have a drug fueled ski trip (have done this a few years in a row now).

My friend is driving from UK -> FR with 2 ounces in his car, I think he'll be OK because border control from UK -> FR is honestly nothing.

However, I'm planning on taking approx 1g - 2g with me on a flight from Copenhagen -> France.

tl;dr: does anyone have any tips for smuggling a small quantity of weed on an international flight? Also if I get caught what kind of time am I looking at?

inb4 "just dont do it its not worth the risk"

Honestly any advice is much appreciated

I know people who have taken 7g+ back from Amsterdam to the UK.Just wear some relatively tight fitting boxers, wrap the weed up in a few bags and make it as small as possible then stick it in your pants under your gooch, as long as you don't go through those 3D body scanners you'll be fine, even if you do, all they'll do is give you a pat down so as long as they don't feel it you'll be fine.

It's really not worth the risk to take on the plane IMO

Yeah this has been my trail of thought so far, thanks for re-enforcing that :p

youll be able to get on a plane with drugs no problem. problem is when you land. countrys dont like people coming in with drugs. might even be scent dogs if your very unlucky

If you get in trouble, just make sure you rent a room that has a hot tub

I guess... To be honest though, I've only ever seen dogs once - and I fly a decent amount (once every 2 months for the past 5 or 6 years)

If you're friend is taking 2 ounces relatively risk free, is there really any point in you risking getting caught for 1-2g?

Give 1-2g to friend, take flight, meet up with friend and get 1-2g from him.

Am I missing something here? Unless you planned on spliffing up in the airport?

So much this

>Give 1-2g to friend, take flight, meet up with friend and get 1-2g from him.
>Am I missing something here? Unless you planned on spliffing up in the airport?

Uh... he said his friend is driving from UK to France. He is flying from Copenhagen (that's in Denmark) to France. How to give 1-2g to friend when one person is in UK and one person is in Denmark?

>on a flight from Copenhagen -> France.

Can't you take a train dude? Copenhagen is so close to France, don't know why you are even bothering with taking a plane.

Not OP but fellow dane..
Flight is pretty cheap compared to ~$500 train tickets...

...What?

Holy shit is it really that high? No wonder then.

Your best bet is to stuff it in your shorts. Don't do dumb shit like coffee grounds, they teach dogs specifically to search for it.

Yeah this basically

Since Denmark/France are both in EU, what about sending it ahead of you using DHL to wherever you're staying. Doubt there are any customs controls on packages between Denmark and France?

Don't forget the Chernobly

So you can use the time machine, dummy. Is this your first drug-fueld ski weekend?
Also be sure to remember the Chernobly energy drinks.

>Grind it up
>Put it in a bag, in a pair of socks in the middle of your bag
>scanners won't detect it

Buy some weed from the 2oz guy when you get there? 56 grams surely he can come off 1 or 2

I travel a fuck ton for work and I would say the majority of US airports have the body scanners. I pretty much light up every go through one. No clue why. Anyways see if you can find an oil vape pen. That might be a better bet to get through security.

If it is just the metal detectors you should be straight. Tuck that shit up real tight in your gooch and forget about it until you get through security.

I thought of that, but we don't actually know the full address of the accommodation yet... Thanks for the suggestion though.

Yeah they've got full body scanners in denmark, but I've never seen them being used... I'm guessing they're reserved for extra sketchy looking arabs

Put it in a baggie. Seal it tight with no air in there. Wrap that baggie in plastic wrap. Again, very tight, no air. Put that into a second baggie. Put the whole thing in a shampoo bottle. Make sure you aren't bringing 1 large shampoo and everything else travel size.

Det er fint, at tage det med i bilen - men i fly, fandeme nej.

inb4 "Fanget i udlandet"

ps. ikke tab sæben.

took plane with weed put random in my backpack

Paris > Edinburgh
Amsterdam > Geneva
Paris > Reunion Island

just be cool and bring few amount

I've flown out of Boston to Puerto Rico with a few vape tanks on me. No problems at all. But ya I would say 95% of the population in the US goes through the full body scanners and then like children and elderly go through the metal detectors.

But realistically, will I face jail time for 1 or 2 grams of weed?

Det her - mener der er nogle fine dokumentarer på DR hvor du kan se hvad du går i møde

>just dont do it its not worth the risk

You never watched locked up and abroad? They take that shit seriously weed too no matter the weight. Wtf seriously you need the weed that bad

tried this early 2000's with ounce, cut hole in boxer, place it near buldge. Make it airtight surrounded by coffee

Would do it these days

Purchase from France you beta fuck

I have watched banged up abroad, the difference is that those people are either carrying other drugs such as coke or heroin, or are carrying drug mule quantities (e.g. KILOGRAMS - not 1 or 2 grams...)

In the Alps? Are you fucking serious mate?

why are you taking an extra 2 grams if your mate is taking 56? just chip in some extra cash you tit

It's a long story