So America how does it feel that your soon to be new President Drumpf...

So America how does it feel that your soon to be new President Drumpf, will be breaking ties with China and most importantly the Pacific 12 agreement to lose 40% trade and to side with Taiwan who had a school who got away with parading like as you seen in the picture?

Proof Drumpf is a Nazi lover.

Blah. Blah. Blah. I hate Trump. Blah. Blah. Blah. I love sucking Obama's dick. Blah. Blah. Blah

Assuming I am American.

Salty kid is Salty.

Seeing as it's profitable for China too, that would be stupid to cut ties. I don't think Trump knows what he likes or dislikes. He has severe bi-polar mood swings and bases his policies off the last person he talks to.

>six degrees of kevin bacon

as much as i think trump is a total fucking retard who is no smarter than my retard grandma

i think your argument points are just as retarted

That parade looks fucking awesome,
>kys op

Did you just fucking assume my country?

OP here, it's the point that Taiwan just don't give a shit, how can kids prepare for a parade and nobody notice they were going to be Nazi's.

You should have seen the tank they made with a student giving the salute.

However... Taiwan is known to be anti-communist and the only bonus they really have is the striving microchip market.

Exactly, I guarantee Putin has been in Trumps ear.. suggesting breaking ties with China because it will be the cool thing to do, and it will strengthen America's economy.

While Putin has probably made plans to make his own Pacific 12 with China.

It is an absolute joke, and whats worse Americans don't see it, they just continue to deny the signs and what is going on. It is clear.

It feels good bro! Job well done.

not to mention my taxes are going UP cause of him.

Fuck off China propagandist, thought you stuck to /pol and /k

Feels good - we are going to be japan when it isolated itself hundreds of years ago.

who gives a fuck if they are nazis... we need hitlar again to wipe out the fucking Muslims...

desu kawaii!

Probably some eurocuck then.

Go vote for or support Merkel again so you can keep enjoying your very own Hillary clone if you like her so much.

Feels great, you do realize china has been committing genocide for decades now, It's about time someone showed them some humanity.

Worry about the EU sinking.

>not american
>wasting time thinking bout americans

Trump is the world's God Emperor now.Get used to it pussy, or go back to EU.

And you are a fucking butthurt kike. Why the fuck must I care about you or your pathetic bait? My life still goes on...

>more than 80% of the nation's counties...

... and less than 47% of the nation's population.

Russia is geographically nearly twice the size of the US but has less than half the population btw. Does that mean its people should have more voice in world affairs than others?

Feels good

Drivel. The popular vote margin is solely California.

i dont know,i think america needs to rely more on america.not foreign countrys for there crap

donald trump in reality is going to disapoint half of the people who voted for him.he isnt a traditional republican and thats going to screw him in the end

and this is assuming he can log off his social media for enough time to actually run the country,hes another empty suit like obama

Probably from the Mexicans who have evaded our taxes and invaded our country. Its not that we don't want Mexicans here, I personally love burritos, we want them to pay taxes that's all. Since they can't do something as decent as providing their fair share, lets build that Wall and make them pay for it.

nothing worse than people trying to pretend they understand Japanese.

it is Kawaii desu not desu kawaii.

Or to be more specific anata wa kawaii desu.

nobody cares pussy

Ahh one of you ignorant yanks who think there is Muslim no go zones, and somehow Muslims are taking over Europe.

LAWL

Keep reading that far right bullshit with lies.

The fact Europe is accepting refugees is the one thing ISIS hates, because ISIS etc are trying to sow seeds of hate against Muslims to force them back to the middle east where they can terrorise them and control them.

But they can't when they can get out of the warzones and so forth.

America did it with the Jewish who fled Germany. You know the Nazis did the exact same thing with Jews as ISIS is doing with normal Muslims.

And you are blind to it. Keep supporting ISIS buddy, inadvertently.

you obviously do you are so triggered by that post from user

Japan is an irrelevant cuk country, stop crying about it

Drivel. The electoral vote margin is solely Florida.

I was making fun of the notion that people on this board are probably happy for the idea of the US becoming like Japan of whatever era.

But whatever. frucku yooru.