What went wrong Sup Forums?

What went wrong Sup Forums?
She had it. Was it stolen?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zXlcwQvJsng
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q-ZyW9bz5c
bipartisanpolicy.org/library/2012-voter-turnout/
heavy.com/news/2016/11/eligible-voter-turnout-for-2016-data-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-republican-democrat-popular-vote-registered-results/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she was too beta to be president

too many easily fooled simpletons in the red flyover states

DNC elected the worst candidate US has had for DECADES and now they're blaming everyone except themselves.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zXlcwQvJsng

she started to play identity politics user. Nobody likes that shit

The most straightforward analysis is that about 10 to 15% of swing voters in swing states (read: the dumbest voters) lost faith in Hilary towards the end of the election and stayed home.

The Republican voters are motivated by rage and fed conspiracy theories so they would rather go out and vote against TEH SOCIALIZT NIGGR MUSLM and TEH MEXICNAS and whatever pizza-joint shoot-em-up horseshit they have merged their identity with.

she forgot how unpopular she was and decided not to campaign in states she needed to campaign in.

The fact people thought she "had it" lost it for her.

>she had it

She never had it. The polls showed false information because the ones giving the polls were only asking frufru libarts faggots and women. People with jobs and careers don't go online and fill out polls. And I've never seen a door to door pollster in my life.
>inb4 muh 2.8M votes

The large cities where she gained popular votes you might've had a couple hundred thousand well educated liberals that voted for her. But those numbers were padded by millions of dindus trying to nuffin the election in their favor.

sure kid. mines more accurate.

Yes.. Republicans couldnt stand that a nigger had done so much good they sure as shot werent gonna allow some skirt come in and continue his work.. So they had the russians help them give the presidency to a rich racist white man.. This is a republican country and it always has been

Yes it was stolen. Hillary won in every way, but due to the fucked way the US electoral system works, she lost, and the smug retards who voted for that unqualified cunt just scream crybaby whenever the election is criticised without thinking about the actual damage they've done. They're THAT stupid

dumb meme is dumb

doubtful. I'm 52 and not crying. Sadly the hair is similar

the fact you're a fucking idiot has already sunk in

stupid trumptard is stupid

This probably isn't going to get through to you, but not everything in the world is caused by your favorite dumbass pet theories, fat kids

Le epic butthurt

Over 50% of of the eligible population voted, meaning that there was at least a 20% increase over the 2012 election. You re a retard.

Hillary getting more votes than the orange douche makes me an idiot?

as awesome as that quote is, the person who said it is irrelevent to me, so I have no reason to hold his opinion in high regard

If Einstein or Washington had said it...

Okay fat kid go read my comment again and see if I mention any specific geographic areas, then fart your way through the process again.

Perhaps if she made it clear what she was going to change instead of saying vote for me because I'm a woman and Trump is an racist man.

So fucking true

That nigger did a lot of bad too

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q-ZyW9bz5c

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

>elections can't be rigged mr trump
>loses the election
>the russians rigged the election!

57.5% in 2012:
bipartisanpolicy.org/library/2012-voter-turnout/

57.9% in 2016:
heavy.com/news/2016/11/eligible-voter-turnout-for-2016-data-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-republican-democrat-popular-vote-registered-results/

You're very, very stupid. Look how stupid you are. Stop being stupid.

The electoral college works perfectly
You're just mad she lost
Get over it, if we're going to have a female president it sure as hell won't be her

trips don't lie

Show me a president that didnt do a fair amount of reprehensible things and ill show you jimmy carter

>The electoral college works perfectly

No, it really fucking doesn't, and Trump has said so himself

Maybe Trump will finally finish mount Rushmore ?

What happened? Well, it's pretty simple really and it can be demonstrated quite easily:

>find the most ardent Clinton supporter you can
>ask them to explain what Clinton's solution to [insert issue here] was
>offer them $20 if they can do it
>they can't do it
>put $20 back into your wallet

At least Trump offered solutions. They might have been stupid, far-fetched, impractical solutions, but they were solutions or ideas for solutions nonetheless.

>immigration
Build a fucking wall

>terrorism
Blow them the fuck up

>outsourcing of jobs
Renegotiate trade deals

well, to be fair, Bernie Sanders had it... then she stole it from him. not sure why you'd be surprised. she out politiced him, then got out politiced by trump. shit happens yo.

Trump winning and all the lib tears that followed has made 2016 the greatest year ever.

The next 8 years of Trump ruling are going to be great.

fo sho

you know that graph says "percent of total population" right

sad and pathetic loser.

>not understanding the many reasons for the electoral college

Go away. The adults are talking.

>At least Trump offered solutions.
u wot m8?

And less faggots

Not sure she ever had it, since pollsters didn't get accurate results of Trump's support in the Republican primaries, but:

Went in to coal-mining country and stated her intent to close down the industry. Cost he major support there, and among all working-class union voters (Union endorsements mean nothing; those are decided by union executives that haven't worked in the same job as their membership in years, if ever).

Revelations as to how rigged the Democratic Primaries were cause most of the Sanders supporters to stay home.

Anyone who criticized Obama over the last eight years was called racist; didn't want to spend the next 4-8 years being called sexist.

I'm sorry about your autism

kys she was cancer, no go back to tumblr

more sad and lame from the sore losers.

Never understood this one. Is it implying trump won on sheer charisma alone?

>8 years of Trump

>implying he'll live long enough to be re-elected

Hes liberal
Cant read

sad yes, pathetic no

another sad loser.

try to be more original fucking loser.

Mike Pence in charge sounds even better.

This. I do NOT want a 78 year old man leading the country.

Wasn't everyone taking a shit about mccain being old?

user, it is statistically improbable for a 20% increase of total voters to exists simultaneously with a localized decrease of up to 15% in almost 10 states (Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin, Florida, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, North Carolina, etc). Post proofs or gtfo.

Did he not? Read my post again. They might have been stupid, far-fetched, even dangerous... but they were concrete ideas that we could at least talk about and remember.

Clinton offered nothing -- noth-ing; she offered zero, zip, zilch, nada.

>leftist loses
>couldn't possibly be her fault

pathetic

HAHAHAHAHA, I can't help but laugh. Thanks for the webm, pal.

sadly we will all lose with trump in the white house.

Sadder still is you mongers that voted for him will listen to Alex Jones and the like and blame the evil god-hating democrats when trump fucks us all

who cares what you want

>immigration
Immigration is a non-issue. The exploding wealth disparity and the stagnation of real wages isn't chargeable to Jose the Roofer. Illegal immigration peaked during the Bush years and has been in steady decline.

>terrorism
Continue Obama's policies. With the exception of lone wolf psycho fits of pique, which could only be stopped with total civilian surveillance, Obama's anti-terrorism policies have worked way better than the last Republican president, on whose watch 3,500 people were killed in a preventable attack.

>outsourcing of jobs
The global economy isn't anyone's fault. It's having a positive net effect on our lives, even if you can't convince stump-jumpin' Jethro that he benefits from cheap clothes and consumer electronics.

The problem with globalization is that people aren't being prepared and supported for the changes. This could be solved by investing in a strong social safety net and good education for everyone, which are opposed by Republicans.

Give me my twenty dollars you hick

Hilary lost to a guy who picked up politics as a hobby last year lmao

Kek and here's my solution to cancer, cure it.

Am I president now?

One of the main reasons was to stop dangerous and unelected morons from getting the President's job.

They fucking folded

There's this phenomenon that exists, and was shadowed in the Brexit campaign, where there's this belief that your country is so feared and respected that one Mr X wins, the rest of the world will fall at your fucking feet. It's stuipid and arrogant. Russia regards the US in the same way that the US regards somewhere like Iran. Someone you should be talking to, but in no way are they going to get anything they want

implying. the hallmark of the tardy

Ditto

still blaming bush. being this sad.

see
and
I don't know where you've been getting your information, but either they're hucksters and you're their mark, or you don't know what every other word in a graph means.

>immigration is a non-issue

Annnnnnd in the garbage it goes!