Are nordcucks the inferior branch of the caucasian race?

are nordcucks the inferior branch of the caucasian race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sRkE_Gv6ALM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_mafia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it took nordcucks until the 19th century to become relevant and productive to humanity

before that, for thousands of years they did nothing but leech european's hegemony in the world

Haha squareheads.

Nordicks and Medshits are both niggers compared to the Anglo master race

wow the first post I have seem on Sup Forums that speaks actual truths
but make sure to add franks and anglos to that leech list too

Why do Latin Americans WE WUZ as Mediterraneans? Is that why Southern Europe is a greaseball corrupt mafia shithole now?

Firstly that is wrong
Secondly you are shit now and you are dwelling on the past

>to speak the truth you must be biased towards it

The Slavs have even surpassed meds. Russia alone is even more powerful than all of southern Europe.

>I have to consider myself white to shitpost
leaf faggot.

the most powerful empire that ever existed was ruled by the mongols
they could have flattened europe
and now the chinese will do it again
this comes from someone who fucking hates chinks from the bottom of my soul

anglos are nordcucks and responsible of every bad things who currently happens in the world.

Anglos > continentals

> Russia alone is even more powerful than all of southern Europe.

Kek, the whole economy of Russia with its 144 million inhabitants, all their land and natural resources is barely as high as the Spanish economy.

WRONG! British empire was actually more rich and successful than the mongols.China is a castle made of paper, India is the true future hegemony of Asia. Anglo master race.

Nordcucks are too irrelevant to be evil

Russia is a potential super power. I don't see Spain being one.

I would love to see a world where roles between scandinavians and easern europeans would be inverted. You guys under commie education and them free from the CCCP. You would be the slavshits and those guys would be here telling everyone how great they are and how west is dwelling on the past.
That would be so funny.

The French were the most prominent people in the world until 1916 when their "most powerful army in Europe" got roflstomped by Prussian grenadiers

Even today France is a major country with a population of 65 million, but they act like a small country like Israel or Finland

>"Making the most pessimistic assumptions, the French nuclear bombers could destroy ten Russian cities; and France is not a prize worthy of ten Russian cities." - General Pierre Marie Gallois
>Let's zee zem invade uz who-en whp-e nuke dere citeez! Hon hon hon!

We are Nords you mong

Hey there, Schlomo. Please stop your divide and conquer bullshit. We're all european and we need to cover our backs in hard times like this. Thank you.

we are not the same race. Caucasian is stupid, we mediterraneans have more in common with persians and indians than with nordics. It's like saying the asian race, and put japanese and russians toghether. Just because we're both in europe, that doesn't mean we're the same race. Stop associating us and our achievements with those who dwell north of the Alps. There's a reason why God made the Alps the highest mountain range in Europe.

More merit for us, because most of Spain is a semi-arid wasteland with no natural resources and our population (actual Spaniards) is barely of 40 millions, while we have a plus of 6 million people who are immigrants from Africa/Lat-Am or permanent residents from the EU. If there is an underappreciated and unjustifiably despised region in this planet, constantly victimised by memes and stereotypes that is Southern Europe, especially Italy and Spain. I don't think that we deserve the bad rap the we get and that gets constantly replicated through memes by ignorant people, simply put.

apart from being a general nuissance to franks, brits and even fucking byzantians?

>I don't think that we deserve the bad rap the we get and that gets constantly replicated through memes by ignorant people, simply put.

What age did you join the Mafia? Or is it the cartel in Spain?

I do not hate my brothers in the north.

You westerners are too shallow to even recognize corruption in your country. Do you really think your own government is not corrupt as fuck?

Anglos aren't Nords, they're the most southern-like Northern Europeans, more southern compared to the welsh and irish in fact...

no, China will be the next superpower, this is certain. the USA will be #2 and its elite will be a mixed South Asian-East Asian-Jewish class

kek

Um yeah.

Well, I am sorry to break it to you, but you are slightly off the chart being delusional.

t. Bydlo

Nah. India will surpass China.

I fucking hate canadians

wrong, everything points to China being the next superpower and India remaining middling but respectable due to sheer size if anything

t. liberal imaginarian dipshit

youtube.com/watch?v=sRkE_Gv6ALM

The only thing I know about Bulgaria is that you have your own criminal mob. Speaks volumes.

OH! Watch it Leafy

Everyone here WE WUZ as amerindians, people will just deny their colonizer past.
It's dumb.

gabagool? ova hea

this is true, Bulgarians are violent criminals

we are proud Tupi Guarani warriors filthy gringo

"Our own criminal mob"? What is this even supposed to mean? Every single country has got its own criminal mob, you deuce. How are you going to comment Harlem, e.g.? There are even TV Shows about this... come on.

>Australia's GDP is higher than Spain's

more tzatziki, less epimeno pls

The nordshit can only thrive when he takes advantage of the Mediterranean man, or appropriates his achievements.

Name an important person who had blonde hair and blue eyes, I dare you.

What am I going to do with all these (You)'s?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_mafia

I don't see a Canadian mafia, criminal scum

Shove them up your arse, you dipshit :D

Alfred Nobel, Donald Trump

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulgarian_mafia
Do you seriously think there's no mafia in Canada? Ahjahah time to move in, I guess.

Enjoy your cuckoldry.

they aren't that many. up your game

Trump has light brown hair naturally, it's lighter now that he dyes it (lamo @ Trump dyes)

as a native american, i'm proud of my nordic brethren

Shove them up your ass lmfao rekt

fact native americans are the strongest race in the world

Samefag

>tfw the definitive masters of European supremacy and not even connected to the mainland

i wasn't pretending to be different people

>bongoroaches
>european

kek you are americans/anglo, not europeans.
You never conquered any strip of land in europe, let the big boys play and go battle some primitive in god knows what land.

Nah, norwegian who have racemixing(slaves from viking invasions and Sami people) in their past are based af

we owned the nice parts of France many times

>You never conquered any strip of land in europe

They have Gibraltar, although I don't know if you can call that "conquer", when it was basically given in a peace treaty when Spain was in a massive European war WHILE also in a civil war , with a foreign French monarch leading the negotiations.

>British people aren't European just because they're in the process of leaving the E.U.
I guess Norway and Switzerland aren't European and Russia definitely isn't at all then you Marxist faggot.

Because i have mediterranean heritage

he's just mentioning the traditional British sentiment of "maybe we're European, maybe we are not"

we conquer your women, Mediterranean women DREAM of big anglo cock

roman man come home

this is true, but because all women are whores and dream rich men

yes, this is true. Anglo men, outside the chavvy tourists, are very loved in southern europe

>tfw you'll never be an Anglo gentleman with a worldwide network of lovers who melt by hearing your accent

Nord means Germanic/Scandy
Welsh and Irish aren't Scandy, they're Celtic

REMINDER

that's not even the msot humiliating pics you could have used
medieval english huts where made with human shit

Iberian women love Anglo men the most in Southern Europe desu

so are the English mostly. "Nordic" refers to Scandinavia-Fennoscandia usually but here I'm sure it's also used in the old-school anthropological sense

poo in the hut

>Iberian women love Anglo men the most in Southern Europe desu
>"let me tell you about your people"

it's true, all Spanish women I've spoken to (I ask everyone I meet to have data for future conversations like this) have told me they love British men the most. just deal with it

Geographically they are considered euro but throughout history they've always been seperated from europe and at odds with the european powers.

it's not like Europe was ever one unified power politically or culturally or religiously until the 20th century

Are you talking genetically or ethnolinguistically?
Ethnolinguisitically we're definitely more nord than the spud munchers and genetics are irrelevant to the substance of a people.
The only time genetics are relevant is tracking heritable traits and as a tool for determining ethnic background.

Oh, omnipresent and omniscient Greek shitposter

yes, i was just being cheeky (as the Brits would say) but i'd say Britain as a whole is a very distinct entity on its own overall with various influences

Reminder

if you don't have green eyes you're not a Celt

t. Wales

>Shitain
>Poonited Kingdom

Ireland derives much of its wealth by providing tax havens to multinationals
The same way Liberia derives wealth from ship registries.

Is this what the average iberian looks like?

More like this only not as tall

T. Ahmed Ghazzene tunisian boatman arrived here by sea with eritreans and nigerians

nah, germany is literally the reason why europe is a shit hole, stop blaming Jews, own up to your destructive fanatacism

Good post

What the fuck is your problem? I never understood this? It's not even Nordics that are shitposting or calling mediterraneans non-white and shit, it's usually Americans. So why the fuck do we get all the shit for it?

> rape Europe for the 3rd time in just over a century
> deliberate starve the origin of Europe and democracy
> barbarian hordes enter Europe through its weakest link
> "AYO HOL' UP, Y'ALL STILL GOT MY BACK RITE? YO HOL' UP YO WE EUROPEAN BROTHAS AYO HOL' UP"

pic related is what germans ACTUALLY believe

Swedes were among the vanguard of "is X white" shitposting on Sup Forums. Now the cancer has come back to bite their bald heads in the ass and they can't handle it.

Reap what you sow, bald assholes.

P.S. Sweden sucks!

ooga booga where da swedish women at

Wierd that any nordic country is more relevant than the piece of shit continent your "masterrace" populated

Any Nordic country is more relevant to immigrants, that is correct.

Immigrants are not interested in southern Europe with all its historical landmarks, great weather, food and general "joie de vivre," as the French say. Immigrants are interested in free money. Nordic countries value money above all else (a result of having little to no history or culture which to value). Thus, Nordic countries are way more relevant to immigrants.

You are correct.