Guys, I really fucking hate my dad, shit like this happens all the time;

guys, I really fucking hate my dad, shit like this happens all the time;

>two weeks ago, 21st birthday.
>mom asks where I'd like to go for dinner
>I say Wendy's, my dad flips out on me
>"We're not fucking going there, we're going someplace nice for once!"
>Mom tries to argue with him but he just tells her to fuck off.
>End up at Longhorns, not really a fan of the place, but they have decent tenders.
>Cutie waitress asks to take our order.
>I try to order tenders with fries and ketchup.
>Dad loses his shit and starts to argue with me, tells me he's paying so I have to order a steak. I fucking hate steak, but I don't want to embarrass the family in front of the waitress.
>Order the sirloin, well done, side of ketchup and fries.
>Dad starts to yell at me more, tells the waitress to get me a bud lite, but i fucking hate beer so it just sits there all dinner.
>Mom asks him to settle down a little and let me get what i want, but its too late, he just starts telling her to fuck off.
>Me and my two sisters get very quiet while he continues to berate mom.
>Bill comes and dad refuses to tip, said his steak was overcooked, he told the waitress 3 times everything was good, he just lies so he can never leave a tip.
>Sister and mom still trying to eat their meals, >Dad gets up and tells everyone we are leaving now.
>We all leave, he doesn't let them take any left overs home.
>Night was a disaster.

Seriously, I just can't take it anymore, I wish it was just mom and my sisters, he thinks because he's the only one that works he can just be an asshole all the time. I hate him.

You sound like a little kid. You're a grown ass adult dude move the fuck out and tell your dad to suck it. Jesus man you talk like you're 15.

Kill him.

just move out already, you're an adult now

and don't order a steak well done that's retarded

Ooh, I really was with you until about that last sentence.

If he is the only one that works, he's the reason you're even eating so shut up.

And the fact that you're old enough to drink tells me you could have a job, so no excuses.

He's mostly right.

Kill him with a hammer, but you won't because you're beta as fuck.

I was in a similar situation but caved. I regularly pretend to enjoy beer, to talk about big trucks and stupid shit. Don't give in user.

But definitely get a job.

Way too much ketchup. There's way too much ketchup on there.
I am dissatisfied and annoyed over that fact that there's too much ketchup on there.
Please stop putting too much ketchup on things.

This needs to STOP.
PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!!

everythign wrong on this story eve tho everything is personal taste
>ketchup
>bud lite
>well done
Now going about your dad maybe he thinks you are a disgrace are you openly gay? legit question
he may feel that you wont continue the legacy and that the girl wont bring any good either
HOwever your dad is a dick now if you are a kid first of all
you dont belong on Sup Forums if you are not then move move your fuckign asss and see how the world is

Nigger you're 21, just get a job and move out ffs.

God you're a fucking pansy-ass. If you really gave that much of a fucj you'd drop whatever you're tangled up in (school, girls, etc) and go get a full-tine job with benifits, get your own place, and fuck girls in your own house cause you're a fucking man that doesn't need his daddy to buy his booze. Instead of that you get on the internet and whine like a little bitch about your dad whos only true crime in life is wishing he wasn't surrounded by a bunch of cunty women. Are you're sure you didn't forget that you have a vagina, or did you just lose your dick? Because you complain about things you could easily fix yourself like a pearl-clutching fucking GIRL. Grow the fuck up, man the fuck uo, and go apologize to your dad for being a little bitch and tell him you're getting your own job and your kwn place cause you're tired of being a whiney little fag.

>well done

Stopped reading there. What a joke of a son.

not him, but regardless if he's in college or not, one can't simply "move out" in this generation.

I'll use my McDonald's 32 hours a week to rent a place by myself. Get realistic dude.

>go get a full time job with benefits
Right.

Let me get just do that like it's a fucking thing.

You just go out and get a full time job with benefits like it's stopping for food.

he's prolly pissed that he has such a faggot for a son

Is McDonalds really the end of your rope? Maybe you're just retarded. There's lots of jobs out there dude, you just have to have the balls to fail. Fail with grace at that. Go be a man, go interview for a retail job (venders like Coke are always hiring full time with benifits), and have the balls to challenge yourself in a situation where you might fail without a net. Life aint full of safey safes, dude. You're gonna get fucked up. The sooner you start dealing with it the quicker you can get better at it.

kill him, bury him in lyme and he will be gone in 2 weeks bone and all

>

It's copypasta you morons. And old copypasta at that.

Rolling for Patricide, I hit my father with a baseball bat when I couldn't take anymore of his shit.

Yeah...Kill the breadwinner. OP's dad sounds like a hard-working man surrounded by a bunch of ungrateful bitches and a pussy millennial bitch son.

So your dad wants to take you somewhere nice for your birthday, he wanted to make you happy. Then you start off about Wendy's, crushing your dads hopes of giving you a nice evening, and then continue to be an asshole to him until he's fed up and leaves.

Still, there is something to be learned here.

DON'T CARE ABOUT COPYPASTA!!

THEEEREE'S WAAAY TOO MUUUCH KEEEEETCHUUUUUP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So your dad wants to take you someplace decent not fast food tries to get you to order a steak instead of some garbage frozen chicken tenders even offers you a beer on your 21st... holy fuck I feel bad for your dad his only son is a completely autistic faggot I mean your on Sup Forums right now bitching about it

gad daaaymn right my dude

OP is a real faggot

you got a steak, which you said you didn't like, well done? your dad is right to yell at you like the little beta bitch faggot you are

Went and got a CDL in addition to applying at many different places. Haven't gotten shit back. I don't have a car and my income barely keeps me with Internet access and a phone. How do I move up Inow the world? Do you suggest I just walk somewhere and try and get a better job in a better place while homeless? I'm nother afraid to fail I just can't seem to get an opportunity in this shifty place.

Okay we've established that you spend too much time here so you recognize it as copypasta. Cool.

If you "fail without a net" then you end up homeless and without a way to move up though. Gets hard to even get a McDonald's job if you only have one set of clothes and no home.

Newfag.

>bud lite
>beer
that's where the bait come through
>tipping mandatory
brain cripple murrican detected

I just cant do it, just the smell of it makes me gag.

Your dad is pissed that he raised big fucking pussy. Chicken tenders and ketchup? not wanting a steak and a beer?

Your dad should've beat your ass more

Yeah on his birthday he wanted to go to Wendy's instead of a "nice" place he wouldn't enjoy. What a prick

His dad tryst to force a bunch of things on his kid that the kid has no interest inon his birthday. Kids is an asshole.

In America it is mandatory. Servers get paid well less than our minimum wage due to the tips they can earn. If you don't tip they don't get paid. I'm sorry we are not part of the sane system where you just make the food cost more and pay your employees a fair amount.

Am I raising a beta cuck?

>two weeks ago, my son's 21st birthday.
>mom asks where he'd like to go for dinner
>He knows the family wants to go someplace nice, so he says "Wendy's" to shit on what is meant to be a nice gesture.
>While it is his birthday, it is mean to be dinner the family. I calmly tell him we are taking him someplace nice for the experience.
>My wife suggests we just do what he wants, because we know he will create some drama if he doesn't get his way. I tell her that we need to take a stand, and stop catering to his nonsense.
>End up at Longhorns, not top-shelf, but at least if the boy shows his ass we won't be black-listed from a more decent restaurant.
>Waitress asks to take our order.
>The boy sarcastically orders tenders with fries and ketchup.
>Even the waitress appears embarrassed by this young man's selection from the kiddie menu. I play it off as my son joking, and have to order his steak. I was tempted to just order drinks and then leave, but I don't want to embarrass the family in front of the waitress.
>The boy orders the sirloin, well done, then insists on an side of ketchup and fries.
>Trying be magnanimous while also suggesting that my son start acting his age, I order a round of beers for the adults at the table. His sits, untouched, the entire meal while he sulks. He could have asked for a soda at any time.
>His mother asks him to settle down a little and that we will let him get what he wants, but he just mumbled into his chest.
>His two sisters get very quiet the entire meal, but brighten when I tell them I will take them for ice-cream later in the week.
>Bill comes and I leave 20% as a tip. The boy thinks I should have left more.
>No one felt like finishing their food, and they were just happy to get the brat out of the place. >As we leave, my adult son continues to pout.
>I consider asking for doggy bags, but just wanted the night to be over.
>Night was a disaster.

kek

Tipping is money for doing your job, not just showing up.

Work your way up you dumbass. CDL aint shit. Every fat fuck from coast to coast has one. You are retarded. Climb the ladder you greedy fuck.

And you won't be homeless. You live with your parents. If you were trying and lost everything cause you're a young idiot, as everyone has been, they would likely help you out. Your dad may be a bit of a dipshit, but he wants you to be healthy and happy, obviously. Try to get shift lead at McDonalds at least. If you shit the bed too bad there then it's time to move on.

Basically what I have been saying is that you wanted to get on the internet and whine like an asshole and you don't get to. Step up or shut up. You're living off of someone else's dime for the most part (given that you work part time at Micky D's), so you got it made in the shade. Shut up and thank your dad for spoiling you.

you don't get what abusive parents are like. they don't care if you're an adult. you're just their property

Your parents can only treat you like a child if you act like one. The part you're scared of is that acting like an adult means you take on the reponsibilities of an adult. If you want to escape abuse go make your own money, and then nonody can tell you shit because you are FREE MOTHERFUCKER.

What do you think a "real job" is? I was a cook in a small town for 13 years, worked at a ski slope for 2 years, applied for a job at a distribution plant that has full benefits and over 15$ an hour....

Just fuking work. Find a job. Build some skills. Don't call in sick for a sore throat. Be the dependable one. All these delusions they tried to teach us in school about building a resume, going to college, learning different languages, etc..... just fucking work

Fight your dad. What are you? Gay.
I beat my dad up for the first time when I was 12, again when I was 16, then again when I was 19.
Faggot finally learned that people in wheel chairs shouldn't talk shit.

Unless you live in some place like San Francisco where a one bedroom one bath apartment is 3 grand a month I'm pretty damn sure there are places you can move too.

But hey why work to make your life better when you can just come cry to strangers.

top fking kek

Unless your job prevents you from working over 40hrs a week you are simply lazy. This is life. You don't have are wife, you don't have a kid, you don't have rent, how in the fuck are you barley making enough for internet? You make 2 dollars an hour?

LISTEN UP OP! you gotta punch pop in the face! if not for yourself for your mother and sisters.

tell him what a cunt he is. save your sisters and mother!!!

Almost forgot about this pasta.

Wendys is god tier fast food btw.

>I fucking hate steak
kill yourself, faggot

you're a giant OP.

the first thing I did when I turned 18 was punch my dad right in fucked face so he understood i was a man and he best watch his mouth when talked to me. knocked him clean out of his wheel chair. fucker didn't run his mouth anymore after that.

>I order steak
>WELL FUCKING DONE
>with fucking ketchup

I'm suprised they even made you that meal. You embarassed yourself, not your dad.
He should have beaten you more often as a child...

I know a guy who's in his mid 30s and still does what his parents tell him to do. We went on a birthday of a mutual friend and he was supposed to bring his laptop to the party and his dad wouldn't let him take it. He's an english teacher and the little kids beat him up all the time even tho he's 2.10m high. I can greentext autistic stories with him if anyone wants

and that stuff from OP is an old pasta

The responses to this thread are cringy as fuck.

>I try to order tenders with fries and ketchup.
>Dad loses his shit and starts to argue with me, tells me he's paying so I have to order a steak. I fucking hate steak, but I don't want to embarrass the family in front of the waitress.
>Order the sirloin, well done, side of ketchup and fries.

This is fucking gold.

it's bait you turbocuck

This is why we don't tip in civilized countries.
The waiters HAS to be paid ESPECIALLY when the customer is a dick.

>they have decent tenders.
this is how you troll right here

Naw unless you make three times rent you'll never get an apartment unless you have roommates or have someone well off with good credit sign for you. And honestly living with your parents is way better then having a roommate

that's why I left as soon as I could

Exactly what my dad would do if I was a little bitch like OP. What kind of sad fuck wants to go to Wendy's for his 21st birthday? You go to the bar with your pops and have a good time.

Idk, my dad is a quite the alpha. It's because of him that I'm not a sad sack of shit like OP, despite being autistic. The man raised me correctly, that's for sure.

Naw people are continuing to try to rekt op. OP wrote gold.

Niggerfaggot

>21
>living at home
>speaking to abusive dad
>letting mom and sisters down
>let yourself be embarrassed by psycho dad in front of everyone

man up dude wtf r you in a wheelchair? why don't you just beat this guy

Chicken tenders. Tenders. Tendies. For fuck's sake, the sheer and utter faggotry.

Christ, so many faggots falling for this pasta.
Fags, either lurk more or ignore bait.

OP get in here and defend yourself if you can otherwise this is now the official story

That didn't happen

Stfu I recognized it too and I'm 17

This is old but if the story is true, i feel bad for the kid

>implying taking the bait isn't a perfectly acceptable way to enjoy Sup Forums

taxes, food, propane, electricity. 32 hours a week 2 week take home 300-350. bills suck and if I dont pay them then I have to go without. Id go to school I I could afford it but I did the math and even if I lost no workers and went only during the summer when bills are less I still couldnt afford it.

>propane
what fucking 3rd world shit hole do you live in?

the ketchup was for the fries one could assume. a well done steak and a side of fries and ketchup....

you can be edgy about steak being well done if youre a fucking faggot and cant handle people liking things you dont like though.

>I did X and I'm underage!!!111
why the fuck do people like you exist

>you replied to a bait thread bitching about people replying to a bait thread.

>you played yourself.

Why yes, user. Ignorance IS bliss!

You sound like a bitch ...

its cheaper than electrical heating for winter and the oven all year round.

I live in the united states. sad to think its third world now.

If the waitress has to rely on tips then she needs to renegotiate her contract. Her livelihood and welfare isn't my problem, it's hers.

whoops.

spoken like a true nigger. why don't y'all ever tip?

Please, tell us your tales user.

I am not responsible for anyone but myself. Fuck her tip.

Are you dissing propane boy?

Well you're lucky he has you under his roof asshole. Get a job and show him.

>be me
>have shit scene in family
>go to Sup Forums
>see this
i want to hug you user
can i?

The tenders are good there is the most beta thing any one can say. Kill yourself. Your mom raised three girls. Your dad is pissed you're a pussy bitch.

You should get one of those little pens and ram it into his fucking eye socket until his brains dribble out

>I fucking hate steak
You're not 21, you're 5

dude you sound so gay, maybe you should move out, find a job, or some, if i was your dad i would hate you too, because no dad wants a faggotry legend

steak is overrated

i'm 43 and i'd much rather have a nice, juicy piece of pork vs. a steak any day

i assume by a nice, juicy piece of pork you mean a man's fat cock in your ass because you're a colossal faggot.

OP, you should turn your family against him, convince them that if you can get away from him, you can start a new life.

Yeah, OP, that really sucks, but at least your father is not a fucking drug addict like mine is, he doesnt work, steal my money, furniture from our house so he can buy more drugs

maybe he should have attempted to be a dad then instead of screaming at this kid and running him into the arms of his mother in every situation then giving up.