Atheists literally believe there was absolutely nothing, not even empty space...

Atheists literally believe there was absolutely nothing, not even empty space, and then in a few billionths of a second all the mass and energy in the universe just suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

It's so ridiculous when you sit down and think it through.

Bait.

religious people believe an all powerful being simply poofed into existence and decided to create an entire universe with only one planet with life and leave them to do whatever they want.

It's so ridiculous when you sit down and think it through.

Yes, but believing that a magical being did it all is even more incredible - it makes one more assumption, explaining a mystery by appealing to an even bigger mystery.

Btw, you do know that matter does indeed spotaneously appear and then almost immediately annihilates, in femtoseconds ?

One of the reasons there is no such thing as "empty space".

STFU and kill yourself

>basic logic and mathematics
>too much to handle for religionfags

you nigga is dumb, but honestly God does exist
prove me wrong also if air exists why cant I see it
Christians 1
Atheists 0

The widly accepted Big Bang explains Background cosmis radiation, enflation theory, Bose-Einstein statistics, etc.

This argument is so ridiculous when you sit down and think it through. Can't atheists and theists just agree to disagree?

go suck on a bible

Muslims believe killing and torturing those who arent islamic will bring them lots of little girls to fuck. Do i belong here?

I've seen this androgynous cancer patient many times before, but I never understood it's purpose. What the fuck does it mean Sup Forums?

As if atheism meant something more than deny of gods existance u bating faggot.

Why is it impossible to have an honest discussion about theism vs atheism in Sup Forums ? Am I just looking for too much here ? Probably...