/balk/

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/bulgaria/11153923/Vampire-grave-found-in-Bulgaria.html
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=el&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.astynomia.gr/index.php?option=ozo_content&lang='..'&perform=view&id=69514&Itemid=1836&lang=&usg=ALkJrhgQK2ythUbjfjrxpJyiXLDVmBSLfA
youtube.com/watch?v=XOteEdeW9ME
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Range ban is back to being global

Rate my fresh oc, balk

how can it be bad for us when it causes more damage to you than to anyone else here, since you'll lost the last chance of reuniting with them kek

strongest in the world

Do all of these men have dicks?

Add some diversity in it, who is the vagentleman in there?

>Fact : Illyrians are the most powerful race in the world.

>watch Molyneux's video called "The truth about the crusades" thinking he'll say how they destroyed the Byzantine empire
>mfw didn't even mention it
>mfw he talked about the sieges of Constantinople but only mentioned the muslim ones
>only mentioned the first crusade
Le reddit philosopher

I am Transylvanian

Both of you are wrong homeboi

This is not about you or even about the shiptars. It's just macedonians chimping out at each other for power

We'll win either way

With VMRO we have 3-4% growth
With SDSM we cuck to Greece and enter NATO/EU

I am TRANSylvaniANUS

he just sells what his viewers wanna hear.

>muh white western people are saints
>mudslimes are devil

That doesn't matter anymore. The fact is that macedonians are getting pasosh and coming to Sofia.

Also, at some point FYROM will experience a civil war, and it will be divided between Albania an Bulgaria. They'll get the western irrelevant parts, and we'll get the eastern part with the highway.

How's you night anons?

>We'll win either way
you sure have a high hopes on that while you live in a country with 30% of the shiptars
i think it's the other way around, unfortunately

Did they mention Kalyoan raping their emperor Baldwin? Must have been a fun night in the tower.

So a vampire?

thanks

>Also, at some point FYROM will experience a civil war, and it will be divided between Albania an Bulgaria. They'll get the western irrelevant parts, and we'll get the eastern part with the highway.
top kek, except that would never happen. if civil war ever breaks out we'll join the kebab removal and finally restore back what we had in the past

>watching american """""""historians"""""""

Vampires do not exist

>Watching anything but American tv series
Legends of Tomorrow has the best husbandos, Damien Darhk is the sexiest one imo

Fuck off vampire diaries, the originals etc tell me otherwise ;^)

>we
>the irrelevant poor state of serbia
>joining anything

top kek, I see you are eager to get bombed by NATO again

>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/bulgaria/11153923/Vampire-grave-found-in-Bulgaria.html

Explain this

>Legends of Tomorrow has the best husbandos,

the greek queen literally cucking the make peasant

>Vampires do not exist
exactly what a vampire would say

Vampires are actually moldovan

user being a vagentleman means i am still male, call me kingu if you wish :3

Honestly eobard thawn, Damien Darhk and Malcom Merlin are ultra sexy.

Villains who are smart, manipulative and dont give a shit about the 95% of the trash in this world are awesome af :3

Damien Darhk though is my favorite, he has a great sense of dark humor and is ultra cool

i know you gyppotatars are always butthurt when we mention that macedonia was ours in the past. but remember, history repeats itself :^)

this girl is very beautiful

what a shit fucking taste

pretty much.

>95% of the trash in this world

you're in the 1% worst of the 95%, furfag

why do you keep banning greeks

Fake news
Fairy tales kids

SOMEBODY KILL ZAEV ASAP

translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=el&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://www.astynomia.gr/index.php?option=ozo_content&lang='..'&perform=view&id=69514&Itemid=1836&lang=&usg=ALkJrhgQK2ythUbjfjrxpJyiXLDVmBSLfA

lmao, albo Narcos can't afford to get nice weapons and they resort into making them all by themselves

test

I am just having fun, not my fault Sup Forums is a safe space and gets triggered so easily by anything that doesnt bend over to its autistic board cultures and norms.

Please tell me what is a worthwhile husbando
>In b4 some worthless moralfag prettyboy

>you're in the 1% worst of the 95%, furfag
In other words i am better than the 95% of trash that gets triggered like cucks because they are not flexible and have closed their minds and are also moralfags

>making them all by themselves

not even a challenge for the albanian intellectuals

>Please tell me what is a worthwhile husbando

sorry but i dont watch ur gay tv shows

Stop living in your power fantasies. You are poor and irrelevant. We are in the strongest military alliance and in the richest trade union.

>history repeats itself

yeah, you'll get bombed again

Is this type of soup good?

>2017
>Doesnt watch all marvel tv series and movies
Literally shit taste, we got supergirl, agents of shield, flash, legends of tomorrow and arrow and more will be coming

>yeah, you'll get bombed again
only in your wet dreams

you are not capable of anything, you are cucked by ever greater power in your failure of a history so you have no right to speak about anyone's strength

on the top of that, you are a spawn of turk and gypsy. sad!

fuck off faggot

Just look at them, H&K will surely ask for rights to produce them too

it's meatballs in stock-egg-lemon-oil

vampires exist we've had one in the village

do you mean that one slutty girl that sucks off almost every guy, no matter what he looks like?

Klaus is the best vampire :3

>tfw vampire diaries is on its last season D:

no i mean a fucking vampire

>160 euros
>2 guns
>a bunch of pills
>a bag of weed

wow, the bust of the year

>Go out to get broccoli in the most expensive 24/7 market
>Take the 3 biggest pieces they have
>Turns out 120 den (2 dollars)

Fuck living here is so cheap

This
Sterge ambele postari te rog

the drugs are fine from a non-legal perspective, it's the stolen motorcycles and illegal weapons that aren't

Why do you have to be so delusional Dusan? Are all your countrymen like this? No more serbian style genocide is tolerated in Europe, you either learn to act properly or to reach your political targets in a smarter way or they will bomb you again, and im not sure there will be any recovering this time.

ok, that makes sense

Nah

shit flags on shit photo/10

details, nigga.

I will ask the EU for recognition of the Bulgarian genocide of Greeks during WW2

>No more serbian style genocide is tolerated in Europe
keep telling that to yourself
when shit hits the fan with these mudshits who are flooding europe as we speak, everything will change

also we never had change to carry out real genocide, but we may have in the future in all that mess

>i voted for VMRO

HNNNNNNGGGGG

i shouldn't be talking about it

>change
*chance

>your failure of a history

yet rulled over your lands longer than you had ruled yourself and as for your capital : The first record of the name Belograd appeared on April, 16th, 878, in a Papal letter to Bulgarian ruler Boris I. Later, this name appeared in several variants: Alba Graeca (Greek city), Griechisch Wiessenburg (Greek white castle), Nandor Alba (City of the Bulgarians), Nandor Fejervar (The white castle of the Bulgarians), Castelbianco (White Castle), Alba Bulgarica (Bulgarian City). For about four centuries, the city remained a battleground between the Byzantine Empire, the Kingdom of Hungary and the Bulgarian Empire.

get keked

>broccoli
found ur problem right there

>that revolver that should be in the museum
>those three cringy ass-old bullets that were last used in 19th century
>that 160€
>those fucking nigger rigged pipes that are more useful as paper weights than actual guns
that's hilarious, desu

>Greek white castle

a gyros rather than burger-based fast food place

>implying that tatars ruled over bulgarian empire most of its history

>I voted for Koalicija za promeni i pravda

>b*lgarians are butthurt again

surprise surprise

It will not happen, nothing will happen. They reduced the refugees already and even Germany sends some home. First it was Trump, now again another song, you have to realise that the only chance there currently is, is to support the west on some shit and therefore for them to give small gibs in return. You cannot go against them currently, there is no chance now. They will not only ruin you even more, but also make you look bad and at the same time they grant visa to you so younger people go to them. The moment hasnt come yet, all you can do now is play their game and wait for the right moment.

i followed balkan /x/ threads, who cares.
Also suspans.ro articles on folklore beings.

>you are tatars

>you are not real tatars

make up your mind m8

note that one of the two proper weapons is a "replica", according to the police info

well said i must admit

you got keked by slavs that's why i'm saying that

What's your opinion on this thing?

Romania without the gypsies

No genocide was committed, but you can talk about ethnic cleansing and mass pow executions.

irrelevant to me, since I am transilvanian

This post suggests otherwise ;^)

>be serb
>go online
>turns out you shithole was alway a shithole
>get ass pain

kek

>balkan /x/ threads

there are stories of semi-educated western european priests coming to aegean islands and basically agreeing with the locals that some of the dead could/did turn into vampires. the past is a funny place

pretty good hőlcs

accidentally caught samsung's presentation stuff.
>black female ceo with a slight southern accent presenting windows a 2-in-1.
Interesting.

Also who is ikibey? It seems he is up to the job to range banning some other group of ips

you make no sense my turkgarian friend

Haha I'm from there

Beautiful desu, but cowardish on the battlefield. Very nationalistic but they play their cards right. Orban gets critisized constantly but then they move mercedes factories to Hungary.

THIS ÁNON TURNED 21 YEARS OLD
WISH HIM HAPPY BIRTHDAY

You're disappointing me now, Ralph

>there are all sorts of outsiders lurking here until something relevant to their countries or interests is mentioned

truly the best general

>be bulgarian
>...

youtube.com/watch?v=XOteEdeW9ME

>semi-educated western european priests
anglicans, i bet.