Help Sup Forums!

Help Sup Forums!
Ive been chatting with this grill for quite some time now, we've got a sc streak on 15 days and everything.
- two days ago, she asked me if we could buy presents for each other, and i said yes. I asked her what she wanted, and she replied with "Something nice". Please help, what do girls want? Ive been thinking about a bracelet. Also her birthday is coming up in 2 days, so i was thinking about maybe giving her a bracelet, and a teddybear? Do bitches like that? Please i need some advice on this shit. i kinda fancy this girl quite alot. she is a literal 10/10, which is also why im so confused to why she even is talking with me
>inb4 pics, no
Pic not related

Who the fuck talks to a grill? Can I have some of whatever you're smoking?

kek.

/thread

Throw a burger on that bitch.

So close

Buy something that touches her on a personal level. If you don't know her well enough, buy her a nice perfume.

Where did you meet her?

Last time i bought a girl a perfume, it didnt end quite well.

sex toys and condoms

at a party, about 6 months ago, just before the summer break. We've been talking every now and then at college parties and such, 2 months ago we we'ere flirting quite alot, at another party. I wanted to make my move the last time we've met, but the bitch fell and broke her foot while she was dancing. We've been talking ever since that.

a swift punch to the throat

So you're gonna buy gifts for a chick you've hung out with twice over 6 months? That doesn't make sense.

Its more than just 2 parties tbh, just didnt want to go in details too much. We go to the same school, and talk every now and then we meet.

havent really seen her for a week now, but usually when we meet in the halls, she would always kind of pull my arm as if she wanted to me to hug her or something + Last time we talked, she kind of ignored all my friends who she usually talks with, and went straight up to me and told me to hug her. so i kinda feel like there is a tension there, but i cant really explain how it is with us

I think i just got date with her this thursday guys

story?

>we've got a sc streak on 15 days and everything

we just dont talk anymore. The bitch didnt even seem to enjoy the gift.

Make up

Sorry man, but for a guy that just got out of depression and has a quite low self esteem. I kinda just feel happy for once in a really long time, its really nice to get this kind of attention again.

you have no idea how deep i would go if she would let me

xD

why do you use the word "quite" so much. You're a fucking weirdo OP.
todlers like teddy bears. A bracelet it kind of a shitty Idea too. If you're buying jewelry buy her a necklace or earings. Nothing tacky like heart stuff either. Chicks dont like that. I bought my gf a necklace that had a little piece of coal from the titanic in it. Just buy her some perfume like that other fag said.

Gets it

OP if you analyze everything about it, you're not ready to be in a relationship. Give the stupid bitch something nice. Don't be specific just shop for something nice and when you see, fucking buy it otherwise take the spaghetti out of your pockets, get a fucking hobby and move on.

English isnt my main language. also judging someone from the way they type is QUITE selfish isnt it hah. I dont really need you guys to tell me if im ready for a relationship yet or not, but ty tho

should of known that i shouldnt have gone to /b for advice on girls haha. Im out

too much of an obvious joke to make to give ya any credit boyo

>assuming my gender
fuck off nigger