WHITE CISGENDERED MALES BTFO

"I've read it and it's glorious and um the women in it are so phenomenally talented and you can tell they love each other and work together so beautifully and uh so I know it's going to be I think it's going to be just what the fans want honestly. . .

. . .Studios are certainly going to find out that it's not white single 18-year old men who pick the movies, I mean... that's just absurd"

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/video-news/video-sigourney-weaver-on-new-ghostbusters-film-34782450.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldNSMnEeKio
youtube.com/watch?v=bXX3KGHd2qo
youtube.com/watch?v=6aQTJw1wlQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=XjDqAqiFjOI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dropd

Still not going to watch it, fampai

>spent her younger years showing off her tits and body to pander to that demographic

>now that she's older and her body's no longer attractive she goes all feminist

It's Carrie Fisher and Helen Mirren all over again

wtf I hate Sigourney Weaver now!

Come on Sigourney, you've got to at least TRY to sound like you mean it

>I've read it and it's glorious
>read
There's a big difference between reading the script and seeing how the actors perform it. The trailer put me right off it.

Is it really so hard to just sound genuine and talk like a real person for some celebrities?

Paid endorsement

Its gonna bomb. Cant wait to see the carnage

You just summed up like 99% of all women senpaitachi.

Celebrities are polticians

As a Bangor man I love how often the Belfast Telegraph of all things ends up on Sup Forums.

Christ, Sigourney's looking old.

The backlash of this is going to bury Sony.

Lol. She knows it's going to suck major fucking dick, knows the fans are now expecting it to be major fucking dick, but can't say that because of her contract.

This. It is obvious that she is being paid and forced to say this. No way would a women like Sigourney who has worked alongside men for years, been praised as a fucking legend by men (because she has for her role in the Alien movies) would ever think to then blame men for hating this movie.

THIS just shows that it isn't a sexist thing at all if every younger male loved Journeyer in the Alien movies (as I did as a young teenage guy growing up) and that the real reason we hate this Ghostbusters remake is due to the crappy dialogue, the bad jokes (they actually have a fart joke in it... just why).

A women like Sigourney who has lived through so much, also in a time when cisgendered, gender fluid whatever morons DID NOT exist wouldn't suddenly say these words.

I just do not at all believe this is her. After starring in so many sci fi movies, including doing a cameo for Simon Pegg and Nick Frost's Paul movie - WHY would she betray the geek culture community by saying "not white single 18-year old men who pick the movies".

That quote just sounds feminist forced.

>it's not white single 18-year old men who pick the movies
Money picks the movies. And those 'white single 18-year old men' are the people who pay money for your fucking shitfest.
Show some respect, bitch. If it wasn't for those 18-year old men you wouldn't even have a career. No woman would actually go watch a body horror flick about an alien who rapes people with it's tail unless she was dragged there by her white boyfriend.

>Journeyer
? wow that is the most fucked up typo I have ever encountered... I meant Sigourney

>I've read it and it's glorious and um the women in it are so phenomenally talented and you can tell they love each other and work together so beautifully and uh so I know it's going to be I think it's going to be just what the fans want

Pretty sure the fans would want a movie staring the original cast with a talented director. Not a remake with females that "love eachother".

The gay mafia threatened her family.

>Show some respect, bitch.
This isn't the words of Sigourney talking so calm down. This is the words of Sony who are so paranoid that this film is going to be such a flop.

You should send that evil cunt some emails.

WHERE ARE THE REVIEWS?

People said it was today yet I don't see any...

I am literally dying waiting to know what the critics give it

I go to uni in Belfast
It's hilarious how Sup Forums keeps citing this local paper that in any other circumstances is ignored by everyone outside of N.Ireland

shhhh do not state that the 1979 Alien movie has rape in it. If feminists ever found out you would never hear the end of it kek

RUH ROH RAGGY

>"And I say this without any legal obligation at all" (now smile and try not to laugh, you can do it Sigourney)

She actually looks heaps good here compared to some interviews from the 2004 Alien box set.

I swear she looked heaps more wrinkly there yet she looks more better here... so strange

this.

I love how this gen of hipster fags got so overly aggressive at literally everybody who watches their movies and actually gives them Their money, and they barely have control of the midia as they delude themselves into. Mostly rich kids that got it through nepotism.

Actually, funny how any job that's even slightly artistic gets at least a few tards trying to turn it into a pretentious circlejerk, guess it's what we get when people grow their entire lives without a single hardship or effort, while being too stupid to rationalize but being told by daddy how smart they sure are.

I'd love to see this movie flop while also being the most torrented movie in history. Would give studios some mixed messages.

why is war so aesthetic?

Yes she is being forced. Watch the interview. When she says "I think that female directors are... finally finally" you can see she lets out a sigh, looking down on the gound and is like "fuck I have to say this shit so Sony hears it" before then boosting back into confidence to get it done with.

well I hope that's how it went ;_;

It's sadly not going to flop. tons and tons of feminists are going to go see this.

Play some vidya campaign games like Battlefield to be taken into a warzone like world.

Seriously why is Sup Forums so anti gaming? When it comes to campaign games that try to do the same thing as movies where they re-tell history: what the hell is wrong with that?

As for multiplayer games where all you do is shoot others over and over then of course I can understand the hatred and dumbness of wasting your time doing that.

rising storm is better
youtube.com/watch?v=ldNSMnEeKio

I'm going to be completely serious here

I hate Leslie Jones.

I've enjoyed Melissa McCarthy and Katherine Wiig movies, I've never seen anything with Kate McKinnon in it but she seems cute

Leslie Jones offends me by existing. There is literally nothing tolerable or redeeming about her and I don't understand why we're supposed to congratulate her for being an old fat ugly unfunny loudmouth illiterate bitch

wasn't she in wrongfully accused?

Brave opinion.

Go back to Sup Forums you Drumpfcuck

She's in the movie. Why would she say it's shitty?

>her for being an old fat ugly unfunny loudmouth illiterate bitch
nowhere did this user call her out due to her race. But he does make great points that yes Leslie Jones is a very loud mouthed person who likes to play a Black unintelligent Ghetto person.

No I am not making this up: her fucking ghostbutsers role is written to be like that and she has no problems with it..

When they COULD have made her character intelligent to actually show that blacks are important and help convince blacks that they can become intelligent in science if they decide to pursue a career etc... yet Feig and the script writer are hypocrites.

Only the white females are intelligent while as I said the black female is portrayed as so dumb.

And yet this is coming from a pro equality movie...

for like 3 seconds

>This movie has a moratorium on reviews until the last possible minute because Sony is in total damage control.
Also we know they're paying the original to defend the film/do a press tour even though their appearances are nothing more than tiny easter eggs that shouldnt have been exposed.

Guy looses his sanity over a new clip from this movie at 1:50
youtube.com/watch?v=bXX3KGHd2qo

I'm going to spend the summer near Bangor, in Bethesda. What I'm in for? What places should I visit?

write black ghetto woman as intelligent = dismissing "black culture", racist

write black ghetto woman as black ghetto woman = blatant stereotyping, racist

there's no way to win

Man, I can't wait for the finger-pointing to begin with the reviews are terrible and the movie flops.

even if this film is a financial hit, females dont fetishize movies the way males dude, who kept Ghostbusters relevant? males with their obsessive nerd culture. girls don't do that. it'll be in the Wal Mart $5 bin this time next year, no sequel. no comicons, the nerds will hate it, it will not be canon

>Assuming likes translate into dollars.

>Assuming SJW's spend money.

Ask each SJW how many figures of Rae they own from Star Wars after they hounded Hasbro to make them. Currently they're heading to the clearance bin unsold.

Funny because Hasbro has been putting out female characters for years that sell slowly or don't sell... yet they find one item without a female and the SJW's jump on it like a grenade.

Its a ruse.

Implying she isn't being forced by the studio like Bill Murray (see Sony emails) to support this piece of shit, under threat of legal action.

Wow this almost sounds like fant4stic in a way

>They say they won't watch it because of a black man but they'll go see it anyway

It's going to be our fault anyway.
>"OUR MOVIE FLOPPED BECAUSE DUMB 18-YEAR OLD WHITE MALES DIDN'T COME WATCH OUR MOVIE AFTER WE INSULTED THEM FOR 6 MONTHS STRAIGHT!"

The reviews are going to be overwhelmingly positive because they can't trash it after defending it for so long, but it will be massive financial failure

What the hell happened to moot?

>write black ghetto woman as intelligent = dismissing "black culture", racist
Name three times this has happened

Yup. No doubt. I mean why would she be so willing to show up for a press tour for an EASTER EGG CAMEO?

That in itself speaks volumes about this disaster.

>write black ghetto woman as intelligent = dismissing "black culture", racist
This doesn't happen in the mainstream ever
And if it did ever happen, it would just prove the boondocks right to criticise BET

Why did she specify the "white"
Does she think black +18 males actually want to see this?

I haven't seen Rey figures out in the wild in months, just a bunch of unsold Finns and Zuvios.

It already is falling on feig

He is backtracking about this being a women's only film and blaming Sony's marketing for the misdirection of his film

BTW: China has a NO-GHOST policy on movies. So Ghostbusters is SCREWED.

Funny that the media hasnt been talking about this anymore.

That's what the Sony suits told her to say

youtube.com/watch?v=6aQTJw1wlQ8

>WHERE ARE THE REVIEWS?
>People said it was today yet I don't see any...
>I am literally dying waiting to know what the critics give it

"Alright prisoners, who wants to get their head chopped off first?"

>finally a film made for me and my boiz Jamaloshan, DeHowry and Lebramofly!
>not enough films representing us black folk as the loud, eccentric people we are that take no sass from no one - especially not some dumbass ghost. You feel me?

So that what moot is doing nowadays?

>It's sadly not going to flop. tons and tons of feminists are going to go see this.

It is. Those people are broke pieces of shit, most unemployed.

The general population won't either because there's too much other stuff competing with it.

This is almost word for word what Bill Murray said too. Who wants to bet a Sony PR executive wrote their lines? Kind of sad desu

I can already see it now. "The movie flopped in box office because straight, white, males are surprised it's women."

18+ black males think this is solid comedy and that Leslie Jones is really funny.

I am not even making this up. This youtuber defends the way the trailer ends when Leslie chimps out.
youtube.com/watch?v=XjDqAqiFjOI

>18+ black males think this is solid comedy and that Leslie Jones is really funny.

Oh wow one youtube does

That solid af proof

>only one youtuber thinks Leslie is extremely funny
nope, over 12,000 people do

Sigourney will shill if she's paid enough. Alien Resurrection is proof.

>sample size: one

What is her expression trying to convey?

HAH! FOUND YOU REDDIT!

Seriously does anyone know that reddit is coming here and signaling everything not progressive as Sup Forums stuff? It's hilarious.

Fake accounts

There's no way Dipold and Feig's script was "glorious". Chances are it read as some retarded GB fan fiction written by a fat Twilight loving ginger bitch. Why can't Weaver just not say anything than blatantly lie to us when we have the evidence in the Reddit leak and trailers?

Imagine having a week without not hearng celebs demonize white males. Just imagine.

Nobody cares about Glenn Danzig anymore.

Yeah it's pretty transparent and cringe worthy

Will never happen. thankfully these idiots possess no threat and just whine like a baby while they equally fuck their white men.

i'm going to make a sex and the city reboot with an all male cast, cut a really bad trailer and then flood the media with outsourced articles about how alarming the anti-male sentiment reflected in the trailer reception is

Obvious thing to do is just let Blacks makes their movies. But then they all end up with KILL WHITEY under tones

I thought she was better than this. What a shame.

Underrated

>China has a NO-GHOST policy on movies.

Wait what?

yeah you'd think after her history of starring as Ellen Ripley, a REAL strong female character in a believable universe, she'd be above this stupid shit.

I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt and assume she's just shilling for money. I'd probably sell out too if I were poor and needed the money to be honest, but as somebody quite wealthy I wouldn't budge

Alien Resurrection was good

Do you think Sony cut her a check or did they just threaten litigation like with Bill Murray?

Oh thank god, I thought she was talking about the new alien movie and was legitimately worried there for a second, but its just Ballbusters, which nobody cares about.

Ironically that would probably do very well

Ghosts/spirits are a major taboo in Chinese culture. Skulls/skeletons too.

It scares me that someone as old as the person in that picture could be browsing Sup Forums right now.

it's super taboo
kinda like how swedes don't celebrate halloween because it's seen as sacrilegious towards the dead

Interesting, any reason for that?

China has over a billion people and each and every one of them has a skelly inside so they don't wanna take any chances

Look at this fucking premature equadulator.. Nice going faggot!

im black and i dont want to see that trash