Sup Forums, I'm about to delete the phone number of the girl I've been chasing for months

Sup Forums, I'm about to delete the phone number of the girl I've been chasing for months.

It started good and we kissed, but recently I've had nothing, like she's blocked me or something.

I want to send a final goodbye message, but I don't know what to write in it.

Can we also get a feels thread?

write a suicide note

Nah man, forget about it.
Life sucks, but you'll learn to stop giving a fuck.
Guys like me, and maybe u, dont get it easy.
Best thing I've learned is to stop caring about anything.

rolling for this!

tell her you had a good time with her and that she was someone that you've been looking for or something like that.

>feels thread
Anyone interrested into the sory of my ex gf and I?
It's about being the exact opposite of your partner.

Sure, spit it out.

No, I'm not killing myself.

This is my point of goodbye, so that I can cut the contact and move on.

She was a friend, almost a lover. I could have been happy. But I don't understand how she has treated me at all.

Go for it.

Say nothing. Lose the number. Trust me.

Send dickpick

It's Sup Forums, you can say anything you want if it makes you feel better. Just like bar.

>Be me
>Go to Electronic music parties (mostly Drum and Bass, Hardcore, ect).
>Also like Rap music.
>Like to get drunk, high and used to do drugs.
>Love streetwear.
>Extrovert.
>Lots of friends.
>Like everyone in my family.

>Be her
>Rarely goes out.
>Only listen to metal.
>Anti drugs.
>Only wears black clothes.
>Introvert.
>Only have like 5 friends.
>Argues all the time with her parents and her brother.

This girl was everything to me.
We were so different from each other and we had so much things to make each other discover.
Absolutely fell in love with this person.

But being this different from your partner is not always so great.

>Something like 1 months in our relationship.
>We both love discovering each other's interest.
>Listen to a few of her favourites bands.
>Hey_metal_is_not_that_bad.mp4
>She tries to listen to Underground Electronic music.
>She does not really like it.
>Buy her tickets to go to one of her favourite band concert.
>Come with her
>2 weeks later
>Ask her if she'd be interrested into going to a Drum and Bass party with me
>She declines
>Ask her if she'd like to come to my place for once
>She declines

You see where this is going.

Yeah just say nothing man and delete the number

I've sent the message. I've deleted the number. I've done my best to delete her email address. Only facebook to unfriend her from

How the fuck did you meet if you're so opposite?

Man, good to see you have your things straight, unlike me.
I've had a couple of love interests during my life, but it never satisfied or completed me like I thought it would.
I learned to lay back, and not try, cause there is no point to it.
Things just go so fast, why even hold to anything, right?

Sometimes not saying anything is better. But if you need it, just say something short. Goodbye or sarcastic c-ya. You can move on no matter who leaves you. You don't need anyone. Companionship is pleasant, but you will carry one for some time. Spend time with frends, or just go to a pub/bar and talk with bartender. Helps a lot. Bartender>Confessor

We go to the same university.

>Be me
>Have a totally average gf
>Too average
>It's really boring going out with her, we don't even like the same things
>I'm getting tired of her
>The only thing keeping me from breaking up with her is the fact that i'm scared of being alone

help

I see. I hope it was enlightening lesson. Never try too hard. Never sacrifice more than your other half, or you will end up ragged and broken.

Fuck.

OP here. I sent the message, deleted everything. And now she has actually got in touch. For fuck sake.

Tell her.

Hey... Level 38 wizard here... Youll learn to accept it.

U dun goofed.

I fucking hate being alone. I kept going back to my ex because I can not stand being alone. It's the worst thing in the world.
Hanging out with your friends and watching them leave to go hangout with their gf/wife when you have no one hurts. Only thing that's kept me away from crazy ex is that she totaled my truck.

Don't write that final goodbye message. It sounds like a good idea now, but you'll regret being an emotional pussy later.

Trust me, I know it's hard but just forget about it and delete the number right fucking now.

highlighting my point with image

Bumping with a pic of my ex passed out in my truck after she rolled it. Bitch almost hit me with it when she was driving.

Welp you can't really understand them. Best thing to do is ignore her too and find someone like her even tho it's hard.

Here is how our relationship ended.

>Almost 6 months into our relationship.
>She still would not have sex with me.
>We have a really serious conversation about it.
>I love her more than anything but I'm starting to loose patience
>Tells me she is too scared to do it.

We tried once before
but she was so scared she started vanting and crying.

>I tell her I can understand that it is scary and that I can wait a litlle more but she really should think about it.
>Nothing bad can come out out of this beautiful experience that is loosing your virginity after all.
>She goes on vacation for two weeks in France
>Comes back
>Invite me to stay the night.
>I arrive at like 7:00PM.
>Knock on the door.
>She opens.
>Tell me she lost all feeling torwards me.
>For no real reason.
>But the fact that we had that conversation apparently escalated it.
>I leave.
>Feel like shit

It's been 3 months and I'm still depressed.

dropped my last milkybar...

just write. "Come meet up and fuck" if she doesnt reply just be done with it

Dont send a final goodbye message unless she feels/ever felt the same about you

What did it say?

don't write anything dummy, just delete. you want to look desperate?

This. Not because I want you to kill yourself but because it fucking helps to write down how you feel. I realized this when I finally broke down so hard that I wanted to hang myself. Just jot down how you're feeling and direct it to the people around you, you'll feel better later

Yeah, but I think it does need some time to get used to this kind of attitude.
I struggle with this shit currently.

>Drum and Bass, Hardcore
Muh nigga
But damn! I had a very similar expeience with a girl who was into Metal... Creeped out a bit.
This is where most of my struggle and doubts began. I thought it was impossible for anybody to simply lose all kind of feeling immediately.

"Look, it's been fun. Bye."

ill chill in this thread.

I need it.

she fucked some arab in france. Sucx tby

It's a drawing..

don't send a final message. You'll look back on it (probably) and feel cringey. Just walk away. I did that with my last crush after hooking up with her a couple times.. going on a couple dates then suddenly she became difficult to get ahold of and make plans with. I just gave up, no final message or goodbye, and I have no regrets about ending things that way. If she liked me she shoulda put in the effort as well to see me. So I can only conclude she didnt like me as much as I liked her or she was seeing another guy on the side. Either way I dont wanna be the one desperately reaching out to her

put a little more effort into your thoughts, user.

>final goodbye message

This is a terrible idea. Please don't.

Just let her fade away man.

the dubs have spoken

>let her fade away
It's been 9 months and I still wake up every morning thinking about her, then I go through the day trying to focus on all the shit around me, finally I lie in my bed alone wishing she was there. I gold my tears back as I slowly drift into a dream about us and I've never seen her as happy. If you love someone they don't fade away, they stay for a long time and when you start to feel decent the memories creep up on you. It's painful and I don't know what to do. I don't even know what my point is anymore. The only thing that ever worked against my severe depression was her and drugs. Fuck it. All I wanted to say was that it's gonna be hard if op really liked the chick, sorry for spazzing out

>I want to send a final goodbye message
Dude, she found another dick to ride on.
If you send a message like that, chances are that she'll show it around to her friends and have a laugh. Don't make a clown of yourself. Real life is not a movie.

Broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years on Christmas, ruined my holidays. Leaving tomorrow so I can stay in my collegedorms for the rest of these shitty holidays eating ramen

Your situation and op's are obviously quite different. My comment was directed towards him.

Yeah true

I'm gonna try to sleep. Good night guys

>be in relationship with girl that further information adores me
>living with her mum because my mom used to hit me and shit and so I told her to fuck off and now can never go back
>on student finance
>find girl who's a solid 10
>she's totally into me and texts me 24/7
>we have so much in common, laugh hysterically everytime we're together

>Don't wanna break things off with girl#1 because then I'm homeless and she was suicidal before we met

>no where else to go

Wat do

I wish his smile wasn't so genuine [wrinkles beside the eyes, and muscles fully extended]. This drawing would be that much more meaningful with a fake smile [no depressed person would ever show a genuine smile unless they weren't depressed at all]. Anyone in here with the Photoshop skills to make this happen?

Read a book before bed that has nothing to do with love. Crime stuff works.

Fucking*

Yes but they would mean getting out of the bed I've been in literally all day and looking at my computer which is probably loaded with work emails I don't want to think about.

Sorry.

I'm watching Scott Pilgrim so I'm just going to fall asleep to that

I was suggesting things that would curb the dreams about the girl. SP is probably not ideal

It feels good to be with her somehow so the dreams aren't really a problem

If she's not replying it's not worth the goodbye. Just say fuck it and move on.