>can have stimulating conversations instead of just talking about vapid shit
>most men don't like trannies so she'll see you as unreplaceable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC-R8ghoWcuny0CUB3hmm9XA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>she

who dat?

>being gay is the ultimate way to swear off women
No shit. Well, if you fuck dudes, there's shit sometimes, but I mean it's not really a revelation that gay men swear off women. Anyway, whatever makes you happy.

Faggot

You're a fucking faggot.

this

When will this meme end? Fucking trannies who look exactly like biological women is NOT gay. It would be gay if I fucked a masculine trannny, which I dont.

>not even trying to hide his raging homosexuality

/thred

>fucking a man with a penis isn't gay

Was that supposed to convert me to traps?

I got a boner so hard it almost flipped my desk over. I don't care what's between the legs of that person, I will lick suck or put it in my mouth I don't care.

plenty of women have a brain lil dude.

>has a man's brain so she can actually think

Do you think women are stupid because they want to be?
No, its estrogen.
As such, trannies are exactly the same.
They are dumb vapid whores by the time they finished transitioning.

They retain some mechanical skills that women cant match up to, and theres no blood monthly, but they are just as fucking stupid and are guaranteed to be vapid because they spent a fortune and their dignity on looking "good" which means "uncanny".

im sorry to have to have redpilled you on this

If they have a dick it's gay.
We shouldn't even have to have a discussion about this.

It's not in this situation. I am not attracted to the penis. I ignore the penis. I focus on her femininity, therefore it is not gay.

I like how you fags dance around the word "man". See, the proper way to say that sentence is:

>When will this meme end? Fucking men who look exactly like biological women is NOT gay. It would be gay if I fucked a masculine man, which I dont.

So much for that man brain logic

You forgot
>suicidally depressed
>can't introduce her to your family
>poop on your dick
>hideous past 30
>likely to be SJW

>no periods or menopause
True

>has a man's brain so she can actually think
You gotta realize most men are fucking stupid as well.

True

>most men don't like trannies so she'll see you as unreplaceable
Not true, passable trannies are harder to get than regular women because of the supply/demand ratio.

The ACTUAL ultimate redpill is a qt femboy who isn't a mentally ill tranny with fake tits

Yeah, no.. thanks.

Having a tranny "gf" is not only giving into muh gender identity, but really also just having a really.. flamboyant feminine bf.

I have interesting conversations with my gf all the time and she got me a load of nice things for Christmas. I'm not shitting on anyone who likes to 69 and have their dick sucked whilst also having balls in your face, but eh.. let's be honest.. girls have less of a mental illness than a tranny.

There's only so much that estrogen can change. Their brains still function differently.

ironically meme'ing yourself

"He."

Nah, why do you think women go even crazier on their period? Its all in your current chemicals.

The suicide rates are up on them because estrogen makes them an emotional piece of dumb shit like women, and this stops them from being able to think rationally like men and admit to making a mistake, instead they stay emotional about their dreams of being the prettiest girl on the block getting all the attentions, and the reality of being an ugly-to-uncanny tranny at best.

Here's a nice example for you, does this look like a sane-guy-that-looks-like-a-girl or something?

youtube.com/channel/UC-R8ghoWcuny0CUB3hmm9XA

/thread

Yeah sure
>pic related

a pearl before Sup Forumsswine

Ask a guy who has a traditional bf/gf relationship with a conservative/proper trans girl anything.

I'll try my best to answer questions about practical emotional things rather than lewd idiocy.

>degenerate lefties need not apply

No one cars if you like be fucked in the ass. You're gay that's ok, you don't need anybody's approval, you be what you are:
A happy and free gay.

How does your tranny like being disowned by whole family?

she isn't disowned. Her dad is more libertarian in that respect; as long as she is respectful and is polite and takes care of her responsibilities he is perfectly fine with her.

Her mum has a heart of gold bless her she is the one that takes my bub to the docs and psych and endo. Helps that her mum is in the health profession.

Otherwise other fambam are okay with it - sometimes they hugbox pretty hard, but then again, who doesn't.

You still fucking a man u know that?

can you show a picture of her vag? How about you having sex with him?

You mean pic related vag? There isn't much. Hella nudes tho.

When we have sex she kinda has no drive. I didn't really push for it at first but she has very little experience with ordinary males so we took things slow. She isn't a full blown freak by any means but she's a lot more sensitive in areas she thought were dead because of HRT. Proud to be part of that exploration.

Are you secretly with her because you feel the need not only to fill your deep desires of helping somebody but because it also gives into your sexual fetishes?

I mean come on, it's a clear mental illness.. the suicide rate is high, and don't blame that on them being "social outcasts" as many claim. I'm all for transsexuals, heck, I'll even support them but that's because I don't care very much for the well being of others.

probably. I had severe depression and that's how I met her. They put me on suicide watch for a bit. I got my meds aligned and back in school and eating and sleeping properly so that's helping - but I think having a friend in her before she became my gf was the hugest help. I never really saw myself as a sexual being until I met her - trans girls are so much more informed about the male body and fantasies its like free therapy. I will always be indebted to her for that.

the whole tranny thing is a fetish straight dudes are into.
pretty much no gay dude find it appealing.
there's studies to back this up if you actually want to learn about it.

> some of them also clean up BETTER than a girl.
> webm related

no

OP pic is yet another woman that wants to make love to me

What?

also trannies are also loaded with mental baggage, you don't escape from that kind of childhood undamaged. If you want a girl that'll be grateful you're with her then try actually having a relationship and bonding with them, this is easier with mentally hurt women in general and they are loads of those.

YES~NanoDesu!

> you don't escape from that kind of childhood undamaged.
That's the reason why I like them better, they are outcasts just like me, like us.

I think this clears everything up.

So is pic related the one? Post hands

bruh, outcasts are all over the place you don't have to settle for those with dicks. Unless you just like dick.

no

this is Amber Heard. She is an actress.

If that's what trannies look like now sin me up

those digits confirm

>webm related
i need a name

nvm not a trap

Yes to both, but mostly the sissy

no periods or menopause
> is a man
has a man's brain so she can actually think
> is a man