Merry Christmas Mr President

Merry Christmas Mr President

Still waiting for Libtards to move to Canada so we can #MAGA

libtards are waiting for the repfags who swore they'd leave when obama was voted in leave first

When was America great to begin with?

Guys, seriously

Donald Trump is President.

Shouldn't we start using our memes more responsibly?

No true American ever leaves his country. And I don't know any republican who wanted to live in Canada instead of this great country of ours.

When you stop being a fucking weak piece of shit, trying to make your way through life as some kind of socially acceptable victim. So, you know, for the majority of people America has always been great. Self awareness and self control, bitch.

You don't remember Reagan's era. When we got rid of USSR??!

I don't recall that happening. Post proof or leave Sup Forums forever faggot.

/thread

Faggot

#MAGA or get out of the fucking way, Alt-Cucks!

>gave up his billionaire lifestyle
K

25 more days of Obama's disaster. Unreal how the country survived 8 years of this weakass pussy as POTUS

So it never was great to begin with, got it.

that was right before the war on drugs right? when they got rid of all the drugs forever?

kinda sucks. i could really use some drugs right now.

>Getting along with the world is weak

Repfags circle jerking here..

>surrendering to everyone is weak
FTFY frenchie

lol Trump is the most thin skinned little dick faggot on this planet my dude. Are you kidding me? I know you have a tiny shrine to his tiny dick where you masturbate your micro cock, but damn man. Get real.

More LGBT for you op!

I just didn't vote for trump because im not retarded, I also dont think its the end of the world because I am similarly not retarded.

Be very worried liberals

itt: tiny dick white people

my sister voted for trump
her reasoning for voting was
>i was born when regan was president and that's how i vote today

gg america. gg

they're not moving to Canada, and everyone would hate them in Canada.

>Republican party
>founded by Lincoln
I get that Liberals have no comprehension of history but come on.

So she remember how good things used to be! Let me guess you are still in your moms basement and voted for hillary.

> I make shit up and post it on Sup Forums

Merry Christmas, Mr. President. I look forward to voting for you in 2020, and for your daughter in 2024 and 2028.

It is not like trump is going to do something that hillary wouldn't have.
It is not like they any of them can do anything they say by themselves.
It is not like any word that comes out of their mouths is actually theirs.
Politicians are more of a slave than black niggers are.

>Merry Christmas Mr President
Typical Trump supporter thought process
>After Christmas
>Before he's technically president

President Trump is a business man and not a politician.
Just a friendly advice: think and count to 10 before each post.

Enjoy the last few days of the nigger in chief get ready for 8 years of MAGA

> So, you know, for the majority of people America has always been great.

COINTELPRO, Bay of Pigs, Iran-Contra, wars in the middle east, etc, etc.

>Thinking he will be reelected
>mfw every time someone says it

So that you know, the electoral college vote was last week. He is now officially 45th president.

And the faggots who made and share this pic all think they are so fucking smart. Lincoln was not even our first presidential candidate and Trump will not be the last. In fact, the Democratic Party is the one that is falling apart. It turns out their are not enough trannies to support a national political party.

The "Libtards" have decided to hang around and watch all the trumpanzees get butt fucked. They also have taken a look a what trump is saying he'll do and have realized they'll make out quite well. Get a greater share of the wealthy and watch the trumpanzess get butt fucked. It's worth hanging around for.

>He is now officially 45th president.

No, he's not. He's still president elect until he's sworn in. Do you not know anything?

He's not a billionaire and he's not giving up shit. If anything, he'll use this opportunity to make himself richer.

of course he doesn't know anything. He's a Trump nut hugger that won't question anything he does.

His kids have already started. Fake charities and "donations" for access to the orange haired one.

> So she remember how good things used to be!
> the 1980's

please tell me you're joking. The 80's were fucking dreadful by all counts. Med tech sucked, computers sucked, the internet was slow as shit, gaming was in the stone ages. Tools were expensive and had shitty design, violence rates were off the charts compared today. The list goes on and on and on.

I don't really care. I don't live on the land of blissful ignorance.
Just a side note: this is my second post.
Hillary or trump both are nothing but a name.

vast majority of those who voted for him are the ones that will get fucked the worst by him.

Magical Thinking - how does it work?

Merry Christmas, Mr. President-elect. Thanks for protecting our gun rights from the leftwing nutjobs. Next year will be so nice having a president we can respect for a change.

Just like your sexlife before becoming a cuck white knight beta male. Spoiler alert: it's not gonna change.

Merry Christmas mr President

I fought for you during the campaign but I have already been paid with so much liberal and feminist tears

MAGA or die tryin'

Left wing nutjob here. We never tried to take your guns while Obama was in office either. The gun lobby just wanted you to think that so that they could sell you more guns. Not that I have anything against guns, I own three myself, but you guys got played.

Not only we can respect him the whole world will.

well makes kinda sense: less taxes and less government

>the whole world will

Deus vult

Deus.Vult

>Not only we can respect him the whole world will.

Nice try Dmitri, gatta have better grammar

>the 80s didnt hold a candle to my AAA standards of video games today!
Do you read what you type or are you unintentionally a standalone cringe thread?

Your lies cut no ice here, faggot. You know what your party wants to do. Hillary promised an assault weapons ban and praised Australia-style gun confiscation. And if it were only up to Obama, there would be no private ownership of firearms. You know it but you have to keep lying "no one wants to take your guns" until you can get your people elected.

could you please explain why you don't respect your current president?

I am a different person. I voted from Trump and Obama before that.

Clinton was corrupt, super corrupt. No matter who you voted for, you got played.

Kasich was a joke. Ted was evil. Bernie was pretty good despite some unrealistic goals.

Americans had nothing but bad choices. Biden and Bernie were the only contenders I would have liked to vote for.

Well tbqhwy familia, I think the anti-gun shit is a cancer in my own party, but I don't really worry about it because someone like Hillary can't just make the Second Amendment go away. It's just something a lot of Democrats like to hear talked about, so she talks about it. But the truth is that on this topic, and possibly this topic only, I'm on your side.

DEUS VULT

actually she lives with my mother and her two kids
i live in a proper city, not the back woods rednecks
my cousin is also an unabashed white supremacist

I know and understand these people. They genuinely know nothing outside of their white bread and fox news

Hey guys, that left-wing Democrat just assumed the presidency, and achieved unified government for the next four years.
>Holy shit, you're right. Let's move to Canada, I'm sure it will be better than living here.

I could, but it is self-explanatory why a POS like Obama deserves no respect.

>You know it but you have to keep lying until you can get your people elected.

You mean just like Trump did?

He's incompetent, he lies without guilt, he disrespects women, he belittles those less fortunate, he has bad business ethics, he puts white nationalists (racists) in the white house......one could go on for days but suffice it to say resistance 24/7/365 and fuck him and the trumpanzee supporters he used as his useful idiots to get there.

You should add the DNC and media to your list of organizations that pushed trump into the white house.

please try to explain it.

Obama is a pretty amazing president. He's not perfect, but he ran the country conservatively and pragmatically.

He's leaving with a strong economy but with a foreign relations mess with Russia, Syria, and Iraq.

Hell ye boi

what are you beta male cuck faggots doing off of tumblr? Go back there you foreskin suckers.

We are one supreme court justice away from the Dems being able to read the Second Amendment out of the Constitution. The party would like to do to the USA as a whole what they have already done to California, basically a total ban on semi-automatic rifles.

people didn't like him because he was smarter than them
and he made damn sure they knew it too. he was pompus and arrogant about it

Not him but you can't do that. I hate him too, but you can't just say
>I could but I won't
And expect to be taken seriously.

Consider pic related.

This. I think history will treat Obama pretty kindly.

Stay in your city, faggot. We'll stay in the woods and on our farms. And while your mud-infested metropolis decays around you, while you and your SJW ilk get mugged, raped, and blown up by nignogs and towelheads, we'll enjoy our freedom surrounded by other good decent white people. Or you could just kill yourself, libcuck.

Obama is a puppet

What are you doing out of your containment board righty sjw?

They banned full-auto guns, not semi-auto rifles..... dumbass.

>he disrespects women
Many of the women he's "disrespected" aren't exactly nice people.
>incompetent
You have literally no basis for this.
>belittles those less fortunate
If by that you mean he says we shouldn't pay people to be useless then yeah.
>bad business ethics
What the fuck does that even mean? Profit comes before everything else. There's no such thing as "immoral" business.
>white nationalists (racists) in the white house
Do you have a single fact to back that up? Can you explain why it's a bad thing?

I want a president that is smarter than me lol

I never thought of Obama as arrogant. I did vote for Trump, a guy who lives in a gold apartment at the top of NYC over Clinton.

But then again, Trump doesn't try to present himself as intelligent so maybe those people will like him.

>mud-infested metropolis decays around you, while you and your SJW ilk get mugged, raped, and blown up by nignogs and towelheads

as I said, they know nothing about what a city actually is like or the conditions in the city. stick to your white bread and fox news.

one thing about living in the country is you never have to see poor people. you never have to actually form any sort of empathy for someone suffering.

aside from the fact that cities actually pull the weight of the entire country and subsidize all of the social welfare programs for the poor. don't mind how much tax income we make for your subsidized life.

Whoa there you inbred sister fucker, as you are a trumpanzee, you likely spent far more time in tumblr than I.

righty sjw........... wow, you are stupid, even for Sup Forums standards. The SJW's are all on the left, in YOUR cuck faggot loving party.

I don't know whether to laugh at the stupidity of your responses or that pathetic soul that would drive one to make such answers and believe them.

What's it like knowing you are a beta male who will never get to feel the inside of a vagina?

case and point, have fun being the reason trump loses the reelection

yeah she doesn't actually know that. she just voted based on when she was born. literally no thought beyond that

KEK VULT

No, I'm pretty much just shitposting. That said, you're a complete fucking retard and nothing you said has any factual basis. I dare you to prove otherwise.

Pretty damm good as this "beta" male has done well in life and will continue to do so under trump while you trumpanzess are going to get fucked and the fun part is you're all to stupid to realize that. It's going to be fun watching.

>oh it's a troll
>'no I'm not'
>yes you are
>'oh ha ha found me out I was just trolling'
derp

Prove what? Be specific.

lol, you actually think there will be a reelection? You pissy retarded special snowflakes won't get shit, and your piece of shit scumbag overlord George Sorros will fucking finally die and go to hell for being a kike.

I voted Trump because I hate minorities. Nothing good comes from niggers and spics. I also believe being trans, or wanting to change your gender is a mental disease. I'm tired of "safe zones" and feminism. I wish I lived in the 50's where a white mans word was basically law. Inb4 Butthurt; I'm not, Trump will give me my America, and also why are these libfags threatening to move to CANADA, shouldn't you want to move to MEXICO AFTER YOU DEFENDED THOSE RAPIST DRUGLORDS? Fuck you hypocrite fucks, I might not have a popular opinion, but it's who I am. I'm not going to say something I don't mean to be accepted by people I could not give less of a fuck for. TL;DR: Get the fuck over it Hitlery lost and Trump card one, lick lick lick my balls fags.

just sit in the corner and suck your thumb while you color coloring books and play with play-doh

Nice dubs.