RLM Meet and Greet

August 19, 7 pm to 9 pm at Garden Atrium, Embassy Suites Chicago-O'Hare across from Donald E. Stephens Convention Center where Chicago Wizard World will be held on the same weekend.

Get out of here you hack fraud.

Will Wizatrd and Jackbe tgere

No.

Considering there is no information available about this on their website, facebook, twitter, or message board, I have every reason to believe you, user.

10 bucks says this is probably mike luring someone into forcing the goofballs on them

10 bucks says you're a pathetic faggot. Kill yourself.

nice

Not only will they not be there, but neither will Mike, Jay, or Rich because OP is full of shit.

Wizard is the only one that's going to be there.

So what is your goal with this, OP? Do you think you're an epic ruseman? You think hundreds of anons will show up?

>risking your life going into the Chicongo to meet two hack frauds

how will they stop the fans from fapping into their hands and throwing it at jay?

Daily reminder that threads like this are the reason RLM doesn't make public appearances anymore.

MIKE SIGN MY COCK

thin skinned pussy bitches

So who's going to kill Jay?

Can't imagine why they wouldn't want to say hello to such fine young gentlemen as yourself.

That and the whole "race riot" thing a few years back

when people say "murdering his/her vagina" they don't actually mean assasination

Oh you mean that thing that you just made up just now? Yeah I remember that.

Give me my ten bucks first.

Mike had to contact Google because of the first suggestions next to his name, if you weren't a reddit newfag you would know this

You know who killed Jay...

>August 19
Some of you guys are ok,please dont show up there.

Those blintzes were terrible.

Paint my chicken coup!

is it really "cucking" if your best friend fucks your gf? isn't it more like fucking her indirectly?

it's already red with blood

Why would anyone from Sup Forums want to meet these people? They despise anyone younger than them, and hate their entire fanbase.

So that they can harass RLM IRL too.

Don't show up.