>Israeli commandos start breaking down your door

wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wonder why our number one ally and friend is invading us

>number one ally and friend
Friends don't encourage their friend's citizens to commit treason on their behalf.

Throw money on the floor and go through back door and escape

murder them all with a singular firearm

Help them

Israel probably has one of the weakest military force in the world, they're would probably lose against any country with modern technology.

Throw a penny oute the window and tere gone

Except that they do have one of the strongest military forces in the world since the US basically vomits support, weapons, and money into their government so they can act as a major US asset/ally in the Middle East.

>Build a scarecrow
>Equip it with full Nazi set
>Post at town entrance
>watch them retreat in fear

>being this dumb

Yeah and they still kick the crap out of those child molesters over there.

Throw all loose pocket change in floor and run out back door while the soldiers are distracted and fighting over the last cent.

Take my jar of loose change and throw it into the street. While they're shooting each other and fighting over the shekels, I make my escape with my doge.

After seeing an entire regiment take itself out,I call the President (Trump), and share my strategy for eliminating the invading jews.

News channels worldwide break in with jubilation and roars of joy, and some months later, a giant parade is held in my honor where Emperor Trump Knights my Savior of Liberty and Freedom in Freedom Square (formerly NY Times Sqaure).

Never going to happen because I would know about it first as they would have started in places away from me. I would enact my urban war protocols for war.

Easy
>pic related

>one of the main manufacturers of modern infantry equipment
>ALL citizens have at least two years of military service by the age of 21
>gives no fucks whatsoever about human rights
>by far the most likely to use nukes compared to any other country in the world
Israel could fucking stomp almost any country in the world in a straight up war. They couldn't beat any of the superpowers, but they'd go down with them. You can count the countries that can genuinely threaten Israel on your fingers. The only reason Palestine isn't vaporized yet is because they don't want the UN bitching at them more than it already does.

Show them my uncut dick and relate to them the vile pleasures of my unkosher diet.

I'm sorry, but Israel IS Palestine. Just because muh holocaust scammers took the land with the help of the US, doesn't make it theirs.

According to the entire UN and Obama just a few days ago, Israel is not a legitimate nation and nobody will stick up for it any longer.

It's time for you jews to go back to be the roaming gypsy faggots you were.

Wonder why they didn't see the mezuzah on my doorframe.

Call local Jewish Federation reps and ask what the fuck.

but thats how all countries on earth were made, someone took something from someone else and now it belongs to them, you liberal faggots dont seem to count the rest of history in your retarded logic, go fuck yo self

You're all wrong, Israel can't go toe-to-toe against a country with an army. Hamas is kicking Israel's ass.

Jews aren't our friends.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

>you jews
Wrong, I'm a Sup Forumsack and I hate the kikes as much as anyone else, but they remove kebab better than anyone else too, and the enemy of my enemy is my friend (for now).

>Israel is not a legitimate nation
Do you have any idea what you're talking about? They never said this or anything to this effect. Israel would go ballistic and genocide the Middle East.

On second thought, that's a great idea.

>being Palestinian
>being this buttstomped

What are you talking about you bumbling idiot?
Of fucking course, on Sup Forums, no one likes Israel/Jews or Muslims/Arabs. We hate everyone, but the legitimacy of Israel has not been seriously drawn into question by the US, and has only been discussed in the UN. The only people who truly doubt Israel's legitimacy are the Arab nations scattered across the Middle East and parts of Africa.
The US, under no circumstances, would EVER drop its biggest ally and asset in the Middle East. The US has its mouth wrapped tightly around Israel's cock and won't let go until the entire Middle East follows in suit with the US's wishes.

Help of UK Not US yiu fucking gronk

Throw my loose change all over the floor. Jews can't resist free money, escape out the back door

>#1 Israel isn't Palestine, you autist
>#2 Familiarize yourself with the Balfour Declaration, and the subsequent British Mandate post WW1
>#3 Jews are there to stay. Nuclear weapons renders all your bitching nothing more than impotent third reich rage
>#4 cry some more you little bitch

No words can describe your idiocy.
Israeli soldiers patrol the Gaza Strip, Golan Heights, and West Bank DAILY as well as the borders. Very few terrorists ever enter Israel and the only attacks made by many terrorists in that area are against civilians. Terrorists are not the same as an army. The Israelis cannot just storm in there and mow down Palestinians because the Palestinians are not an army. Terrorists disguise themselves and cannot be identified among the populous which is what makes fighting terrorism so different than fighting a war. If you let the Israelis and another country go toe-to-toe with their armies (with straightforward combat) the Israelis would have a much better chance against most of the nations in the world.
And as a previous poster said, Israel would not be able to take down any major powers, but they would definitely either go down with them or but a severe dent in them.

Go look it up for yourself. Netanyahu is fucking livid. The UN voted it unanimously, and Obama didn't use the US veto on it. It's official.

I'd advise some cursory reading of wikipedia but I imagine it's beyond you. Retard is retarded.

It doesn't remove the legal "right" of Israel to exist, you absolute dumbass. It just says they can't create settlement camps in the borders of the area that is legally Palestine. Israel as a nation is completely unaffected and this has nothing to do with Israel as a nation.

>Condemning all measures aimed at altering the demographic composition, character and status of the Palestinian Territory occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem, including, inter alia, the construction and expansion of settlements, transfer of Israeli settlers, confiscation of land, demolition of homes and displacement of Palestinian civilians, in violation of international humanitarian law and relevant resolutions,

Straight from the text of the fucking resolution. You are about as retarded as can be.

Sure stinks of sand nigger in here.

The nigger president orchestrated a resolution criticising Israeli settlement building. The nigger president is gone for good in a month or so and Netanyahu is giving trumpet evidence of the nigger presidents involvment.

All's I can ask is, so fucking what?

>Wikipedia

And I'm the retarded one.

Satan check'd.

Ever heard of a little legal word called "Precedence" ? That's why it matters. Obama unlocked Pandoras Box to delegitimizing Israeli sovereignty and the legitimacy of its faux county and protection status.

Ask my CO what the fuck is going on considering i live in israel and serve in the army

Escape cause i would obviously be a resistance fighter

Call them anti-semites and ask why they deny the holocaust.

>i live in israel
Alright, thread over, Shlomo here has just given us something interesting to talk about.

What's it like serving in the Israeli military? What's life like in general over there?

Your CO is dead faggot. He's been defeated by the ISIS.

Silly sand nigger. There is no precedence in UN resolutions. The executive of each UNSC member holds a veto and they use it as they wish. Trumpet is next in line.

Read a book you dirty sand monkey

He gets to shoot at sand niggers on a daily basis. I'd guess it's pretty fucking amazing.

>sandnigger attempts to English

That'll get you a yellow star to patch on real quick nigga

Invite them into my kitchen to show off my new wood-fired oven.

hahahaha implying their shitty little country hasn't been turned into a radioactive crater at the first sign of agression. trump isnt going to fuck around cuh

Nothing because I live in america.

You do this.

Since the IDF cannot do power projection that leaves them invading the neighbors who are even lower on the cultural totem pole than Yids.

I cheerfully join them since I'm white and volunteer as designated executioner of all Arabs they'll let me kill. I become their Goy Eichmann of Sand Nigger disposal. I butcher so many Mudslimes that even if they kill me it won't matter.

>implying ISIS operates near Israel and not primarily in Syria and Iraq
Please leave you uneducated cumguzzler. It would have been much more likely that his CO had been killed by Hamas or some other Palestinian terrorist organization.

I live in Britain actually feeling okay about this one

>implying the rest of the US government would ever allow Trump to even get close to Israel
You fags give the US president WAY more power and credit than he actually has.

my area is 50% muslin and probably 5% roma so the jews would be having a field day while taking losses: humanity wins.
demographics say Israel falls within 3 -4 generations, the rot is already within.

Funny thing about sand niggers is the spend their lives killing each other and getting killed by each other, all the while ranting about Israel and the 'West'.

As far as I know, the only Israeli that ISIS have killed is a sand nigger Israeli, and hence not really an Israeli at all.

Sand niggers aren't human. Jews are.

I'd rather live in a world with Jews than a world with Muslims.

You insulting me doesn't change the fact that I'm right. Quit shilling for your kike rat bosses and start capitalizing on glassing the middle east with the U.S. and Russia before the Muslims get you first.

Penis

You literally just described the entire History of Israel vs Saudi Arabia, the Palestinians etc.

You're all sand niggers. Nobody buys into the myth of the kikes being the chosen people any more. The new Bible claims Jesus only spoke of his followers as the chosen people which is supported by the Pope. Suck it, kike rat bastards.

No, thus far you've been wrong on pretty much everything you've claimed. You're a sqeeky little autist with third reich aspirations, and you need to reconcile yourself to the factnthat Israel is here to stay.

I didn't know ISIS had a state jew nigger? I'm guessing the weak will always acknowledge their superiors.

Don't you have a neverending shitpost to start, Jesus freak?

Keep living in denial, JEW.

You couldn't survive without the USA and you know it. Your entire existence in made possible by the mere Will of the American's.

>Throw money in my oven
>They eagerly clamber in
>Close the oven door and turn up the heat

>Implying it's better to have a few sandniggers far away from us killed than to stop the propaganda machine pushing them into Europe.

Don't you have a little boy's foreskin to cut off and suck on?

Stay mad, sandnigger. Stay mad.

No man. I ain't even Jewish

The Israeli Jews aren't the ones doing that. Those are the Jews in the West.

How can I be mad at something that never existed to begin with, and that continues not to exist?

Operate, v.:
(of an armed force) conduct military activities in a specified area or from a specified base.

I didn't say they owned Iraq and Syria, I said they operated in Iraq and Syria you stupid nigger. Pick up a book. They conduct most of their activity in those countries (as a paramilitary force) but they do not own them or have any legitimate claim to them.

Reality is a motherfucker, sandnigger. It's easier in your fantasy land.

And I'm not even a Catholic or Protestant.

You can ponder about present tense media and political correctness all you want faggot. They're coming for you jew boy.

You've only existed for

Fire up the oven, it's kike killing time.

Immediately resist, kill those gestapo-esque door to door jews, then start kidnapping officers and burning them alive. I've always been of the opinion that there's no such thing as a war crime when defending your homeland as a resistance fighter, so make an example and encourage them to leave with fire.

Some other denomination of jebus freak then. What the fuck does it even matter with you people.

Do we still have nukes in your fantasy land, or have you imagined them away?

What? If I'm not a Catholic and I'm not a protestant....what other Abrahamic religion can I possibly be part of....?

The autism in this thread is overflowing.

Time to end it. Jew Nigger away.

Why would they be different crowds? Also is it a coincidence that Merkel received an award from the Israeli president for supporting Israel?

What does Nuclear capability have to do with anything? I can name several Nation's capable of knocking your Nukes off-line right now, some of which border your made-up country....

You talk a lot of shit for a people of faggots, cucks, and pansies. You're like North Korea, you people claim that you'll Nuke Saudi Arabia or Iran until you get attention, are given your welfare from the USA and they stick your pacifier back in your mouth.

????
Mr. Intellectual Atheist Jew-Loving Cuck can't answer a question?

Throw sausages and bacon at then until they leave

How can such a small post contain so much buttmad? Yeah we keep our nukes, sandnigger, and you stay mad. Clench your teeth and imagine the nasty jews away.

Because of different upbringings. The Israelis as a whole want to just kill sand niggers. The rich ones want to destroy the West. The elites of Israel are still dangerous, but the worst are Eastern European Jews. Soros, for example.

Not him but, Orthodox?

>immediately resist

>Jew nigger knocking on my door at 2 am on Wednesday morning
>"I'll show him what Jews get at 2 am in the morning"
>grabs ar-15
>just want to sweat him so only need a 10 round clip
>"what do you want jew nig-"
>Immediately resist
>gay wrestling ensues for ar-15 by jew nigger
>jew nigger fails but shoots one right in his chest and rush to resist and to lock door
>jew sniper from the jeep shoots one right in my pussy
>10 years later
>still resisting immediately

And that is how OP became a faggot

This

I didn't answer because it was an astonishing stupid question.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations

Lol...I'm not mad at a fairy tale land called Israel or its fictitious people that never existed.

All the rest of Christianity. Russian and Greek orthodox to name a couple more denominations.

You drift in and out of fantasy land like a schizo, alternating between impotent fury and full autism.

I suggest you stay in fantasy land. The jews can't hurt you there.

aluakbah out to the fuck. jihad jihad I live muzlims

huehuehuehueu

illiterate fool, more like kikeland is tiny jew infested shitwhole.

They have been propped up by the modern western world. Supported by the western world. Would be deflated and curb stomped by the western world if they tried anything that wasn't apart of OUR agenda.

Nigger pls

I'm gonna ask how the Jews crossed either the entire ocean or went across Russia or China to get to Korea.
And why are the kikes fighting us gooks anyway? Do they want our shekels?

>shitwhole

I just stop lying to myself and start worrying about the muslim immigrants invading my country for real.

They all spur from the original teachings of Jesus...check mate you pseudo intellectual cucks