Why is Sup Forums so racist?

Why is Sup Forums so racist?

Why is the sky blue?

A clear cloudless day-time sky is blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light. When we look towards the sun at sunset, we see red and orange colours because the blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight.
Yes, it's copy pasted.

It's not racist, you dumb fucking nigger

NIGGERCOW

cyka blyatXD

Because everyone on here is ignorant and doesn't like anything that isn't like them.

That's just like asking are you able to manually breathe.
Because we're Sup Forumseing ourselves.

I'm not a racist you dumb fucking nigger

Cos ur a fuckin nigger

stfu

The entire site is racist. Racism is the natural state of humanity.

Nigger.

Because we don't care about anything or anyone.

I'm not racist. It's just that we own you.

#RuleBritannia

I'm actually not racist. I'm xenophobic, there's a difference.

>we

>There is alot of racism in the world. >When people are anonymous they are >more willing to say heinous things.
>I'm personally more disgusted by the >amount of traps on B then the racism.
>But if some anons like feminine penis >then who am I to judge. °•○●●□■■◇

it's called irony you dense mother fucker

Because aliens haven't proven to be a substantial enough threat yet to unite fucktard humans.

Literally no reason for shit posting spiderman. Do you even know what it is for?

>he refers to Sup Forums as a collective entity
you must be new here

For hijacking shit threads. Except for learning why the sky is blue this thread has little of interest sorry to say.

>really buttmad nigger detected

this tread probably would have 404'd if you hadn't been bumping it

Sup Forums used to raid shit for fun. Sup Forums ran white supremacist Hal Turner's bandwidth up to the hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Sup Forums raided habbo hotel with a black guy with an afro in a suit; Sup Forums used to think, "lol niggers"
Racism was an undertone, as it is with most logical people, whether or not they want to admit it or whether or not they feel bad about it when it crops up in their thought.
But undertones flourish in anonymity, so then we had "post nigger pictures"
then we had "nigger hate thread"s
then pic related happened and Sup Forums is inhabited mostly by literal knuckle-dragging open racists.

Skankhunt42 pls go

your newfag is showing. Sup Forums was always racist, but not in the way it is now.