Hello Sup Forums. V here

Hello Sup Forums. V here.

Due to faggotry and inefficiencies, the rollout depicted here has been delayed to five minutes after New Years'.

I'm smoking weed and I have some alcohol too. Let's get turnt together.

I got 1,000,000 dollars for any web devs, by the way.

What's gonna happen?

I can't tell you, but you're gonna like it. You'll probably slowly start to spend money in my direction. Very gladly.

AMA BTW. I reserve the right to be a faggot and refuse to answer.

What will that code come in useful for?

is there anything particular we should do to see the benefits of this

Prove to anyone who questions whether I am V... that I am V. At first it will be useful to privately prove to people who are individually working with me, but then later, I will use it to announce my true identity.

You see, it is a SHA sum. It is impossible to go backwards to the input. If I provide an input that hashes to that, I must be the maker of that image.

I take it you're not a web dev. If you have web dev friends, you could give them a very merry Christmas if you sent them this way.

I'm gonna go grab food. Don't let this thread die.

Will average internet users see a major change?

How are you carrying out this change?

What the fuck are you talking about you giant fucking faggot. What kind of edgemaster refers to themselves as a letter? "V"? What a queer.

And a million dollars? For what? For some aspie who can make you a web page or some shit?

You programmer types are so autistic, I swear. Yeah, I've looked into that shit myself, but I just wasn't autistic enough to learn it.

I'd rather make games in RPG Maker than learn how to be a faggot and understand C+ and all that turbonerd shit.

Virgin.

Hmmm

>basic logic
>so basic that it's reduced to binary
>turbonerd
Stay classy.

Yes! So many changes. So many changes...

How, though, is TMI.

You're gonna feel really silly, really soon.

Anyone like gin?

I might add that V is short for something. I simply can't say what just yet.

How do we know you're not trolling?

You will when the time comes.

As for my web dev, I need only speak to him privately so I can divulge information the world at large isn't party to yet.

I can code incredibly in Python, I guess I could implement it online, too. Or do you mean like a HTML/CSS coder?

I know only minimal HTML and CSS. I have here a pre-written website. I would like it to do something simple. I am a competent enough guy to know that my task should be very easy for a competent webdev. PHP or similar, whatever you think is sufficient.

Got web dev friends? You could chip in on the 1 mil.

I don't, sorry. Any use for me as a Python dev?

I'm afraid not. Better luck on the 1st!

Fake and gay. 0 indication of what to look for allows this monumental 'event' to be literally anything at all that happens during that time period. Unless you can actually describe to me what is going to happen, you haven't made a prediction, you're just saying 'something is going to happen'. Well of course something is going to happen, that's inevitable, but I seriously doubt it will be anything even remotely noticeable if it's any of your doing.

Ok. You have a fair point. I'll tell you this much.

At the desired time, according to UTC time zone, I will reappear, post a message similarly formatted to the OP pic, and present you with the impossible-to-decode input of the SHA sum to prove I made the OP pic. Then and only then I will say what is going on... to anyone other than my web dev.

Are you an independent force or are you acting for/with others?

I am an independent force with an extremely valuable product.

Efficient
Market
Hypothesis

How much cocaine could a million dollars buy?

Haha, if only you had webdev credentials, I could prove to you that I am the exception.

Virgin

Guilty as charged. And yet...

Could be interested in this, have worked as a developer and sys administrator for the past 10 years. My team worked extensively on the backend for Air BNB whilst advising and shaping the masterpiece you see on their homepage today.

How do I get in contact and whilst money is great what is actually in it for me? I can take on jobs from most MBE startups and get a fast pay day (100k split between 3 people) so money isn't everything.

Pardon me, I meant omegle "vvvvv".

> _ >