If you could afford it Sup Forums.... would you?

If you could afford it Sup Forums.... would you?

sextoyget.com/real-japanese-sex-dolls.html

Other urls found in this thread:

yourtexasbenefits.hhsc.texas.gov/programs/snap
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I cunt a4rd frii sax

>implying I can't afford 1k

I would, I feel it would boost my confidence, and feel less of a kissless virgin.

holy fuck, I've never considered it, but after seeing this one staring into my soul. my brain is rewiring itself.

Fuck no. I'm a 27 year old virgin and even I wouldn't be caught dead with one of those in my apartment. To each their own though.

yeah, is that the robot model?

It might be different at first, but i think actually treating it like an actual human being would really help change my introverted and scared of girls (or people i general) mindset.

As soon as animatronics and AI become a little bit better, fuck yeah.

Yup. Cheaper than a gf or wife.

God I want to fuck one of these things but I dont want to spend $1k and find out its just easier to use my hand like when I got a fleshlight..

well yeah, can't really find a good hiding place in an apartment. maybe if you had a house with a basement or something.
I mean you jerk off with your hand and everybody knows it, every body sees it, people will even shake your hand.

people think its strange to have one of these, but i think its better than having a severed vagina in your sock drawer.

Nice trips eh

I'd buy one of these

I can easily afford it, and no

I wouldn't get a flesh light either. Too hard to keep clean.

because you're satisfied with the one you have?

Too much money to fuck a lifeless piece of latex which I have to probably remove the vagina and wash out in the sink.

If I wanted a sex toy I'd just get a fleshlight and use my imagination.

because I have a GF

But before my current GF I was single for almost a year and I still didn't consider it.

~$2,200, would you user?

rather have the real thing

my GF in a similar outfit

I'd buy it and kick my gf out

I feel like I'd use it once and then never again

I need this in my life

>meat
>not a loli

no??? why would i wanna cum in an enemy race like the japs/chinks????

Not clicking on your malware site

No. I can definitely afford it, but I feel like enough of a loser 30 seconds after jacking it. I'd probably stick a shotgun in my mouth right after fucking a hunk of rubber.

i feel like lolifiends would have to rape a girl to get their sex so they naturally feel inclined to go for girls smaller than they are

>considering how landwailord most loli enthusiasts are, that shouldn't be too hard

i can... so no.

Nah, almost all women are rapeable to a fatso like me, if i'm resting my weight on you you ain't fucking getting up.

The loli is probably about innocent qts, or about the romantic/sexual interaction we never got at the time we were the same age as the girls.

No because I already have a Japanese grill friend.

Not good.

I mean. You are missing her sounds, her pussy getting wet, her face in pleasure, her heat... the smell... so many things.

user, that's not a good idea. That's how you become Buffalo Bill.

That looks almost identical to a girl I had a very strong crush on back in highschool, but didn't have the gall to 'fess up. Source please? Reverse image search coming up with nothing

Not in their current state. I feel like buying one is pretty much accepting that you're a loser and that you're never going to amount to anything in life. I'd only consider it if they were more advanced. I'm talking androids with real AI.

Youre way off topic . Talking about fuck dolls you fucking pedo.

I'd have to move out of my parent's basement before I bought one. Them finding it would be... very bad.

There's just something unexplainably sexy about a sex doll. I'm not sure. Maybe it's just my fetish but I go diamonds in moments looking at these- even if I wouldn't go diamonds if they were alive.

i love when poorfags pretend they are rich on the internet

If I had the money? Yes, I would.

Don't project your poorfag shortcomings onto your superiors, toddler.

>with real AI
Like they would want you.

is it fun living off of food stamps?

I plan to buy one or more soon as I get my own place. they're not expensive.

Just because they have AI doesn't mean they have choice.

You tell me, cockjuggler. Here's a screen cap from the Turbo Tax return I filed in April.

>fakes a tax return
kek

Why would you care about "proving" your wealth to a stranger on the internet unless you were caught lying? You could have taken that pic from anywhere and/or edited it.

Go see if the wellfare check arrived in the mail, Jamal.

Yeah. I care enough of what a 12 year-old faggot on Sup Forums thinks about my income that I'd spend 20 minutes keying fake shit into TurboTax.

Hey, look! I can make shit up also!

>admits to being 12
underage b&

bye kiddo

My personal opinion is that sex dolls, as they evolve, have the capacity to really level out the playing field for men and women.

The biggest thing that a woman can hold over a man's head is sex, and the increasingly freaky and bizzarre things that man might like, that the woman likely does not care for. This discrepancy between the sexes leads to much heartbreak and emotional issues, as woman feel used for their bodies and men feel uncared for and unloved as their sex drive goes unmet. So in comes the sex doll.

There's a fair enough reason why a woman might feel challenged by a sex doll at first, but if she embraces it's role it could relieve her of much of the sexual tension that she expereineces on a daily basis. At the same time, the stigma for a man to use one, if it were to abate, would help him in the same fashion, allowing the procurement of such to ease, and competition to drive down prices and availability.

There may initially be some period of time whereby humanity will experience a slowdown of new children because of a lack of new marriages associated with this, but I think that if everyone embraces it fully it will benefit humanity

tldr; yeah nigga i'd fuck a doll

I'm actually on the low end of what an IT manager for a Big Pharma company makes, but here in North Texas, $135K goes pretty far.

Now go jerk off to your Burger King pay stub and dream of the gook sex doll you'll never be able to afford.

>accepting that you're a loser and that you're never going to amount to anything in life.
Implying that skipping all the gf/wife bullshit makes you a loser

Try again.

Make a loli model and we'll talk

I've actually been considering it, but I have no idea where I'd keep it.

nah you're a poorfag

See

In a big suitcase, on the attic.
In a plastic bag, on the closet or under the bed.
I'm just guessing i don't have one.

Hold on tough guy. I got your tax return right here for you. Texas, eh?

Let me give you some links to help you out. You seem like a pretty swell guy:
yourtexasbenefits.hhsc.texas.gov/programs/snap

>loli
>b cup
Pick one

They make them. You just have to look.

I don't have a proper attic, too many things in the closet already, and my bed doesn't sit high enough.

ahahah

Yeah

Broom closet? I guess it's hard if people visit you or have a key to your apartment.

>You seem like a pretty swell guy
>Swell guy
implying his dick is hard or what? I don't understand

I have the money if I ever ended up single and alone I would fuck the shit out of these dolls

I have a house. My mother lives with me and she likes to snoop. I really don't want to have that conversation with her when she finds it.