Its almost impossible to find a job here, there are no opportunities here, everything costs an arm and a leg...

Its almost impossible to find a job here, there are no opportunities here, everything costs an arm and a leg, housing crisis here is unmatched compared to the rest of this planet, you aren't allowed to do anything here, everything is impossible here. You can't find a female here, they all expect the world from you and even if you give them everything you have they will still fuck whoever they like. Retirement will not be possible, I will be working 12 hour shifts until I decide to kill myself.

I think people who live here have the hardest lives on the planet.

>inb4 fuck off paki/pole/nigerian
My father is English

>from western Europe
>bitching about how hard life is

My family moved here from a crappy country and we worked our way up to be middle class. If you're a native English speaker, you're already far ahead in the competition to get a decent job.

>women

Are you looking in the right places? You won't find a decent girl in a pub or any party scenes.

>we worked our way up to be middle class
Impossible here, paycheck just goes towards bare essentials some of the Polish at my work have 60 hour weeks and walk into work drunk.

>You won't find a decent girl
I know I'll never find one, impossible after you've left school/college was hard enough getting one even then

Why didn't you get an education or an apprenticeship?

Mexico?

It's the worldwide laborer struggle. Sorry vato.
Move out of the city if you can. What job do you hold?
Also, give a shot at joining an exercise group or dance class or music lessons. They might be less expensive than the pubs, and you get to be yourself.
Just said a prayer for you and your kind homie.

I have gotten my A levels in maths, further maths, physics and an AS level in chem(these are all useless btw). I applied for many apprenticeships got an interview at one for selling mobility scooters for the disabled. Had an interview and got a call back they said I didn't have enough experience, it would've been £5,500 starting

My job is the worst job imaginable.

>less expensive than pubs
You clearly haven't bought drinks in the UK or eaten the ready made meals they heat up and charge you as much as they can for them.

>Impossible here, paycheck just goes towards bare essentials some of the Polish at my work have 60 hour weeks and walk into work drunk.

Rule number one is don't befriend anyone from work. Focus on what you do. How much do you make weekly and what are your expenses? As you work longer in one position, you gain experience and it looks good on your resume. Just start applying to better jobs after a while.

Getting drunk is quintessentially part of our culture. Don't associate for those people and you won't let them drag you down.

>women

Start hanging around places you might find intellectual women instead of whores. Libraries, book stores, I don't know. There's tons of nice girls out there that are also NEET-tier, so you should dabble in online dating (but it elevates their ego, so be warned). The only two girls I've dated so far have been from meeting them in church.

no

>My family moved here from a crappy country
Canada ?

close

Russia ?

I am not friends with anyone believe me, the Polish don't talk to the English.

>How much do you make weekly
I make £430, 5 day week minimum wage I'm a useless cunt that will never amount to anything, I have no way of achieving anything and as much as I appreciate your advice I think it is wasted on me. I am a defeatist and utterly useless, besides when I fap the yearning I feel for females will always pass it is ok I suppose.

o so you just came here to be a LIL BITCH then

Learn polish from colleagues and move to poland, get a job where they need native English speakers, meet polish girls who, as we all know, are top tier.

Hey --->

not sure how many drugs you've taken but i'm an immigrant and there are enormous amounts of opportunity here.

>move to poland
Post pics of your lithuanian gf to convince me

He want things handed to him

pic related heh

That's a decent wage. You should try making friends outside of work, one that won't influence you into drugs or other worthless shit. Also, it looks like you just maybe need to do something new.

Like the Brit user below suggested, maybe you could visit other EU countries as an ESL/English teacher? They pay you to just sit around as a native English speaker.

Good luck out there, man.

shut up spick

>gf

gay best friend

>You can't find a female here, they all expect the world from you
>females

The fact you refer to girls as "females" tells me all i need to know about your lady situation tea bee aitch

That wouldn't be very fair

Poland is not a crappy country though

desu the situation has probably improved tremendously in most parts due to the EU, but in 2004 it was pretty bad

>ready made meals
learn to cook bro

>moves to the USA the year it joins the EU

you dun goofed son

>WAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY ISN'T ANYTHING EASY
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>won the visa lottery thanks to Bush

it was a take it or leave it situation, but I might move back after uni

did you apply only 1 year and then won? that's like a 2% chance. wew.

Enormous amounts of endless pain for minimum wage sure, even then if you want to stop renting you will have to work till 2117 to afford a tiny bungalow

yeah, we got it on the first try

despite all the memes, America is pretty comfy

Nobody cares about your family's shitty little success story.

He's right. Life in Western Europe can be really shit right now, and fun is truly not allowed anymore in England and to some extent in France as well. We are going through a deep crisis which affects every aspect of our life and society.

>ready made meals
well if you spend 3 times as much as you should for food you're obviously going to be in trouble.

>Life in Western Europe can be really shit right now,
No it isn't.

terveisin, immigrant

It really sucks compared to what it used to be, as recently as 20 years ago, and it's getting worse. I don't give a single fuck about a retarded immigrant's standards. I don't adapt well to being treated barely better than a slave or cattle, sorry.

>a retarded immigrant's standards
I come from the country with the world's second highest HDI, I don't understand what you're going on about.

LOOK AT THIS MAN OP
He came from european mexico to the UK, used his strong entrepreneur spirit to open a business in a hostile environment and now he's working 12 hours, every day. He is not crying like you because he is busy with making money.

HDI means shit and I don't care about your opinion.

Ok

>animeimage.jpg

>Whining first worlder.

>London
>so much pussy available I turn grills down all the time
>don't even do anything for it because self employed quasi NEET
>only have one hobby thing a week I go to
>thrift clothes from shops that buy from ultra wealthy wardrobe rotator types so always have good cheap clobber
>kinda shit place ngl but doesn't really matter, I have my freedom, some spending cash for drinks and a bit scratch left over at end of the month
Yer just depressed son. Get them pills or what not.

>My father is English
What about your mother you fuckin mulatto scumbag?

You're lucky you even live where you live and the British don't behead you on the spot

>so much pussy available I turn grills down all the time
easy for nigerians