My internet went from 10 mbps down and 5 up to this shit. What the fuck happened, I got some shit I'm tryna download

My internet went from 10 mbps down and 5 up to this shit. What the fuck happened, I got some shit I'm tryna download

console pleb

My modem is telling me everything is A OK when it fucking isnt

>wireless

Reboot modem and router and put console into dmz

My PC can't run a diagnostic test because it cant connect to the internet.

y not
which os

goddamn, you dont belong near electronics. go become Amish

lol, centurylink

I'd imagine PSN is struggling with the amount of new players. But you're speed shouldn't be affected, give it a day or two and it'll probably fix itself.

I had already done a full reboot by this point, and its my internet connection because I tried testing on my computer and i couldnt even connect to any website. The only thing thats able to test my connection is my PlayStation, Im mobileposting right now.

right click internet symbol 'troubleshoot problems'

most likely dns server is down

you think your internet is bad

DSL dude... Your line conditions can change based on telephone usage and bandwidth in your area

Definitely the right place to ask OP

Mine is actually worse atm

The connection dropped instantly. My connection has never done this, it either disconnects or slows down a little bit, it never slows to anything below 1 mb down without dying altogether.

Thats better than 3 kbps. Your speed is currently 1000x better than mine

Dude where the hell do you live

On your modem login you can
1) refresh your ip address by disconnecting
2) set your DNS server to Google's
>8.8.8.8
>8.8.4.4
>2001:4860:4860::8888
>2001:4860:4860::8844

Im OP, I'm talking about my current internet. It should be 10 down though.

My internet speed Is 0.77/0.56 it took me 3 days to download some totalwar game on steam

Do i make the first one the primary and the second the secondary? Just making sure i don't fuck something up

Merry christmas from me....Enjoy the leak and check out this shit lol - snap leak . c f

Fuck didn't mean to post that, I already figured it out, I had that shit typed like 5 minutes ago