Who will play him in the eventual biopic?

Who will play him in the eventual biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XuBMWgMn52I
youtube.com/watch?v=KzvbQobbGms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

michael cera with a cgi body

>mfw cripple kike sold out his users after having them do a free marketing campaign here

Whatever happened to that shithole?

Apparently he had the idea for it while on an LSD trip, no doubt convinced that it was the greatest idea in a millennium. I wonder how he feels about it being a complete fucking failure.

cripple chan is based

it got sold out to some shady faggot
the cripple no longer controls the servers

...according to redditors who say things like "based".

Matt Damon will play him.. Pics allready leaked

>shit so creepy even google stopped acknowledging its existence

I bet he doesn't even know what the word means.

>cuck
>BTFO
>based
>kek
>lel

Should all be wordfiltered. I'm astonished that they aren't.

>In 2012 he joined Wizardchan, an Internet community for male virgins.[7][8] He bought Wizardchan from the original administrator in March 2013 and owned it until September 2013, when he resigned after losing his virginity.[8]

>be cripple
>still get laid
r9k can't compete

>when he resigned after losing his virginity.
that's a whole level of bizarre only fit for the internet

It's poetry

>In January 2014, Brennan was robbed of almost $5000 that he was saving up for a new wheelchair. When the suspect was arrested, Brennan went to the police station for a lineup, but when a bus didn't come on the way back, was left stranded in snow, and had to be treated for hypothermia.[3] He received a personal apology from New York City Police Commissioner William J. Bratton.

jesus christ

I could certainly understand if he kills himself in the next few years.

He even wrote an internet article advocating for euthanasia a while ago.

>mfw I use wizardchan
>mfw I am not a virgin

MOD'S GONNA FREAK

Moot

He deserved it for being a nonvirgin

I'm astonished they allow a redditor like you to post here

kek

>implying that this man isn't one of the Founding Father of the Alt Right movement.

If it wasn't for Hotwheels, wasn't for GamerGate, wasn't for Cuck Gjoni and his ZQ tell-all, there would be no massive support for Trump right now, mainly because when all that was going on, SJWs revealed themselves to the world at large as the crack smoking nutnjobs they truly were. They thought they were safe. They though they owned the landscape. Truth be told, they'd still own the landscape if they'd handled the GG shit better than they did, and didn't triple-down with the wacky rhetoric that says exactly NOTHING to normal people. Now people are bored and a new, growing rightwing presence in the Millennial generation, that people SWORE would never happen, is happening, along with still living Boomers and red-pilled GenXers

>no massive support for Trump right now
trump's gonna lose anyway, so who cares

>implying google isn't heavily engaging in censorship

Eric the midget

yeah they are, doesn't mean cripple chan didn't get reported hundreds of times for not removing cp

That dismissive attitude has been following trump from the start, and yet now all the baffled news anchors and politicians have to sit there and eat their words

i lurk constantly just to feel better about my own life

>"I have no idea what's actually going on in the US right now. Tumblr reality is enough for me, it'll keep me safe!"

>I have no idea what's actually going on in the US right now
says the moron believing in trump

are you triggered? maybe /r/Sup Forums is more your speed

Your mom doesn't count

Don't get your feminine penis in a bunch, user

i'm sorry but we don't usually allow posting with avatars on Sup Forums. you'll get used to it.

>he believes Gamergate is what birthed the alt-right's resurgence
>he believes Trump only has a following because of videogames
Nigger, you are delusional. Maybe you missed the whole "Democrat who is black in the white house" over the last 8 years, maybe you missed the increased pressure by LGBT groups on "traditional" families, maybe you missed all the things that might push a working class white electorate to more racial-nationalist directions. I guarantee you GG is only moderately important, and that's only really in the 18-25yo age range, the least likely of all age ranges to actually fucking vote.

Isn't he living in some Asian hooker land now?

He discribed it as paradise iirc

I still have no idea what gamer gate is or was but some user told me it's the reason for the fappening leaks from 2014 so I am all for that.

>‘This Will Be The End Of Trump’s Campaign,’ Says Increasingly Nervous Man For Hundredth Time This Year

it's about gaming journalism dude, a prestigious industry under attack by the SJW's. a few brave souls from Sup Forums were the only thing standing in the way of the monetisation and engendering of all future reviews. the battle continues to wage

You can't just ignore his consistently low general election polls.

During the primaries, all of the claims that he was finished were unsubstantiated crap because his numbers were always monumentally higher than everyone elses. Here in the general election, that simply isn't the case.

>if I were any of those boys, my eyes would be superglued to those tits and would be sporting a raging boner
little fags

him losing (or winning) will be the end, yes. can't go any more than that.

It's about how poorly women are treated in the gaming industry, and in video games in general.

Polls don't mean shit

Pretty sure there is no way he will win unless they know Chinas housing buttle will 100% break in the next year.
Oh. Who the fuck cares about reviews anymore "gaming journalism" is a joke for well over 10 years now.
>implying they aren't.
>implying you aren't shy as fuck in real life
That's a bunch of bullshit and luckily the average guy is sick and tired of people constanly taking the victim role.
You are in denial, he literally can't win no matter what.

Hella f*ckin' epic comeback, reddit

*slow claps*

>It's about how one woman "game designer" slept around with "bloggers" and got favorable reviews for her "games" and got turned into a how women are treated in the gaming industry and in video games in general.
FTFY

Source?

You can't ignore how every poll is polling 60% democrats and 20% independents

The fuck is that?

>Sup Forums culture should be banned from Sup Forums
thanks reddit

*raises paw*
Uhh...I want Reddit to leave

>>implying they aren't.
>>implying you aren't shy as fuck in real life
they literally have their backs to her. And I might be shy as fuck, but that doesn't stop me from staring at tits.

Source??

>Pretty sure there is no way he will win unless they know Chinas housing buttle will 100% break in the next year
Why is every leftist a political analyzer?

Every single poll
Just look on their methodology and demographics instead of the big numbers

>the increased pressure by LGBT groups on "traditional" families
How does someone else being LGBT affect a traditional family? Nobody is stopping you from marrying someone of the opposite sex and establishing a nuclear family. Heterosexuals aren't being banned from establishing households and having children.

If somebody else doing something you don't like affects you that much, maybe you aren't fit to live in an individualistic society; I hear North Korea is nice this time of year.

she was slutshamed and harassed on the internet by men/boys, which just goes to show how immature and unfriendly the gaming community is to women.

>Gamergate targeted several women in the video game industry, including game developers Zoë Quinn and Brianna Wu
>women in the video game industry
>Brianna Wu

I'm asking for a source. I want to believe you, user.

Tyrion Lannister

Tumblr has to leave

>women don't have to suffer the consequences of their actions

>culture

Please just fuck off and leave the site

At the absolute LEAST go back to

she has founded a company, made games and written articles. simple.
but since she's a transwoman you just won't accept that and probably call her names.

this is is gamergate

>gamergate is here in this thread right now

oh i am laffin

>I am the victim
No wonder people hate her
>see tits
>get hard in public
>turn away to hide shame
Are you a robot or why don't you understand? Did you never lie down on your belly when seeing a hot chick topless at the beach instead of running arounf with a raging boner?
>leftist
Are you insane?
>political analyzer
>not economical
Oh, just dumb, ok.

Epic reddit post, almost 9gag tier.

He defies expectations, but not polls. In the primary anchors were saying he'd implode despite his great numbers, because they thought someone like him simply couldn't survive. But in the general he's been in perpetual second, and seems to be doing everything he can to maintain that. Everyone always said he'd get a huge polls boost in there was a terrorist attack, well we got the worst one since 9/11 and he went down in the polls because he acted like an asshat

>Reddit

Go to a poll aggregator site.
Find polls that actually provide relevant data instead of just "X% will vote for Y candidate" and read it.
Polls that don't provide their methodology and demographics are flawed since there is absolutely no way to verify their legitimacy.

>she has founded a company, made games and written articles. simple.
is this supposed to mean anything?

>but since she's a transwoman you just won't accept that and probably call her names.
no. I never called her names. "She" is just an attention seeking professional victim.

>consequences of their actions
having sex is evil (if you're a woman)! she must be harassed! even sent her death threats!

this is gamergate.

You really think you're an economical analyzer? And this is how you spend your time? Shitposting on Sup Forums?
Ok then

Shut up you fucking parrot.

Post a comeback that makes no mention of other websites/communities.

It's crazy how many shills I've been seeing on random boards parroting this defeatist attitude

The powers that be are scared shitless of Trump

Mindless creatures like yourself are easily manipulated by the left

>defending cripplechan
>bringing up gamergate out of nowhere
You have to go back

I'm not a fucking midget fatass ! His name is Eric the ACTOR !

>is this supposed to mean anything?
are you joking? you didn't believe that a person like brianna wu was a member of the video game industry, so i pointed out who she was and how she was a member of the video game industry. you seemed ok with Zoë Quinn being one though.

this

>>/reddit/

I think it might be more up your alley, cunt

>i have no argument, but i simply must post! oh i know, i'll just post something unrelated to everything.
i believe we're done here? great.

Stay Reddit

You're just proving his point and making us all look bad, hide your fucking power level for once.

>shills
the majority wants hillary. hardly surprising people on the internet shows support.

F R I D G E
R
I
D
G
E

>having sex is evil
it's funny how you reduced her actions to just having sex.

Your reply had no argument.
Why do you expect anybody to argue points when you didn't have one to begin with.

I honestly never understood half the shit you just said. What language are you speaking?

>implying
It's the other way around.
Those new p.c. liberals are only open and understanding when you share their oppinion otherwise you get piss thrown in your face or punched.
youtube.com/watch?v=XuBMWgMn52I
youtube.com/watch?v=KzvbQobbGms
She did something wrong and faced the consequences.
That is what being autonomous is about.
>You really think you're an economical analyzer?
No, I just made a simple economical observation, that's all.
If you have trouble understanding any other simple occurrences feel free to ask.

>le contrarian meme
Go suck off JJ Abraham.

>you didn't believe that a person like brianna wu was a member of the video game industry
I never said or implied anything of the sort, get some reading glasses briana

Why is a bane thread stopped but free advertising for this cripple freak is fine?

>Trump will only be elected if this event happens
>simple economical observation
No

you either didn't believe she was a member of the video game industry, or that she's a woman.

either way, you are the personification of gamergate.

Bro, it doesn't matter how you can or cannot make sense of an electorate's reactionary response to social stimuli, the facts stand. Whether you believe it SHOULD or SHOULDN'T be a factor in the rise of the alt-right, you need only read alt-right literature to discover the truth that it is a factor.