Really Sup Forums? Is this what it's come down to? Trolls and Fap threads? Literally Face Book teir bullshit...

Really Sup Forums? Is this what it's come down to? Trolls and Fap threads? Literally Face Book teir bullshit. Mods need to do their jobs better. And you newfags need to kill yourselves. At least lurk moar. Jesus Christ. What fuckign happened to you...You are all pathetic.

Ok.

Shut up pussy gtfo

Sup Forums was never good. You were just younger. It seemed cool to you because it was unlike anything else on the internet you had seen before. It was your dirty little secret. And now? Now you're used to it. You're desensitized. You're old.

kill yourself with your shit memes, spouting unoriginal regurgitated bullshit. You are the problem.

While we're here does anyone have the slaughter leaks

U dun goofed, I'm backtracking your ip

Sup Forums definitely used to be more creative.. people put in more effort. I used to have Photoshop open in the background and now I just lurk.

But yeah, fb fap threads? Who can really fap to a blurry pic of a random clothed girl?

There used to be a counter at the top with unique posters on Sup Forums currently, used to be between 4000-7000. Now it's gone but I suspect it's closer to 200, which might explain everything. Also that we grew up and the new generation prefers some other media, not imageboards. G-d knows, probably some app.

yeah Sup Forums has been like this for at least 5 years now...

gotta lurk hard in catalog for good threads
think all the real ones went to r9k

Your ideas aren't new scrublord. I been here 6 years and threads like this have existed all the while.
How can a random board ever be more than this?

>hurr im an oldfag
>ur a scrubloard
>b was nevr gud
>randum meens evrything hurrbhurrr

Kill yourself.

Here...

Not long till get!!

bump for the truth

Ahhh the good old days...

bump for truth

Yup.

No, it was definitely way less shit than this.

>implying Sup Forums was once good or at least decent

You fucking idiot

PuddiPuddiFag

this is stupid stol being dramatic you motherfuckering peice of shits , i didn't watch the shit but the title made me puke threw my butthole and make my bankaccout drop oh i remembered my bank account is nonexistent like my ex's balls , i will hit the head of every dickheading potato balls with a bowling ball as big as my balls , oh wait , shame on you , i have a football size balls but no penis and i'm so smart , and i have a booty , a booty of pure fat and an ugly booty but still looks better that brad pit's face you bitch

I will admit. I am a newfag, but calling me that, or a faggot won't change anything.
That being said, what is the info on that .gif? I have seen pictures and a few webm's about it, but I never understood what was happening.
Can anyone help a newfag who just lurks?

Only thing I remember is that girl's dad went to prison for molesting her and she ended up being a fat piece of trailer trash