"I love you and I'd rather not leave you, but I can't promise you I won't do it for your sake."

"I love you and I'd rather not leave you, but I can't promise you I won't do it for your sake."

How fucked am I ?

Pic obviously not related.

she gonna cheat

she's already cheating

Op here, I know for a fact she isn't cheating.

lol

That's retarded. If you are both willing and able to commit to each other then why should her leaving you be left a mystery as to whether or not she will do that? Unless you are overly obsessive like me, and she's saying she can't promise because if she breaks that promise you will be broken ... That's my thought process when I read that sentence OP

She has a lot of issues and she thinks that I worry about her too much. When she says she's not certain whether she can promise she won't leave for my sake, she means that she doesn't want me to worry and stress over it. Does that sound retarded? I don't even know anymore dude.

Tell her if she gives up the ass you will be much more relaxed

but poop :(

How does making a promise to someone cause them to worry and stress? Promises are something you make to assure someone of something, not the opposite.

Unless you're saying that when she promises you, you will feel obligated to worry about her problems more since you're gonna be together for the long run. But if that's the case, since you're gonna be with her forever, you both can work out the kinks in the relationship as you go along.

You don't sound retarded, I know how fucking complicated love can get.

get a girlfriend who doesn't talk in wishy washy anime bullshit speak and is able to communicate her feelings like an adult

>implying you're not also a faggot

It's worth it, just makes sure she poops ahead of time.

let me clarify myself a little.
Her life is problematic, and she thinks that it negatively impacts me because I worry so much about her. So, what she's saying is she may be considering ending the relationship to rid me of that worry because I don't deserve to constantly be worried about her problems when they are again, hers. I think it's pretty fuckin stupid to be honest, she's trying to be some sort of martyr.

I probably just did nothing but restate myself but honestly with the way I feel I don't really have a good grasp of what I'm saying.

Is this girl suicidal by any chance?

Course she is. She's hanging on because of me.

So that would be why she is thinking of breaking up. Shit position for you dude.

She promised me a while back that she wouldn't do it, that our love is worth living for, but I'm starting to really doubt it.

Then it ultimately comes down to you. If you are willing to deal with this girls problems because you love her then tell her that. But, one word of advice: Having a relationship with a suicidal girl with mental issues is 99% of the time, a bad relationship to be in.

>what she's saying is she may be considering ending the relationship to rid me of that worry because I don't deserve to constantly be worried about her problems when they are again, hers.
I've been there before. Girls aren't like that
She doesn't want you. If she did it would be more "You were the rock she could cling to though rough times"
She's trying to make it easier for you, by making herself look so low, but she wants it to end
Sorry dude

I am definetely willing to deal with her shit, she's the love of my life. I'm just feeling fucked up right now. This relationship isn't a good choice, I'm fully aware. I just can't help myself. I don't understand why it's the top tier bitches who wanna die. Maybe suicidal girls are just appealing to me.

She leaves me, I an hero. Maybe I'll stream it!

if you don't understand how your own pic is related, you deserve to lose her.

Good talk Sup Forumsros, I'm gonna play some vidya then hit the hay. Hopefully I don't wake up.

people who use this excuse are bullshit, if you are having problems that are actually serious enough to warrant this to be true you wouldnt be in a relationship with someone who wouldnt be able to handle it. This is just some kind of bullshit version of "its not you, its me" that is self centered, arrogant, and an insult as it horrendously implies that you are to weak of a person to be able to handle the downs of her life

with one of those weird nigger/asian hybrids