Ask a guy who has got his dick zapped anything

Ask a guy who has got his dick zapped anything

Other urls found in this thread:

es.aliexpress.com/item/Male-Electro-Chastity-Device-Adult-Game-Play-Electro-Lockdown-Estim-Male-Clear-Chastity-Cage-Electro-Shock/32718622750.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.iQRG0m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why the fuck do you do this shit?

some people enjoys pain...

From the thumbnail I thought it was a bald dude

you're fucking blind

lol now you said it... i can see it too...

Not gonna lie, I feel like that would make a mind-blowing orgasm
I'm not into self-harm or pain or sadism, but a low level of electricity would probably make me cum buckets

this device in particular doesnt...gives 2 shots... one is like a massage... but the second one is a hard zapp... it drives me to de edge.. and then zapp me back... i have it in like for a half hour... the muscle gets tired... and its pretty hard to keep erection... but you can bet bro... i came buckets!!!...

ITT; newfag
get on that prostate, stick the metal down the peehole, another up your buttplug, apply current. awesome. but the stretching of the urethral sphincters isnt exactly healthy as you do more damage then you can feel pain, because for the most past there is no pain at all in sounding.

How does the dick zappin' compare to vaginal interplay?

Also where can I get one of these rigs?

How many volts?

Will it make me last longer?

i inserted something once to my urethra... gets infection... :/ didnt do it again... and the experience wasnt as painfull as i though... I want to try prostate massage... by my misstres doesnt like to touch my asshole :(

this is where i got mine...
es.aliexpress.com/item/Male-Electro-Chastity-Device-Adult-Game-Play-Electro-Lockdown-Estim-Male-Clear-Chastity-Cage-Electro-Shock/32718622750.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.iQRG0m

nothing to compare to... the zap is painfull but just a bit... it uses 2 AAA batteries... so... maybe 3 V? but boy... dawn there feels strong.... i dont know if that cant make you last longer...as you see im also in chastity

I stuck a piece of cord from some ear plugs into my uretey as a boy. Hurt bad .

Thanks 4 Taking Time To Answer

what happens when u get a boner?

good!... maybe my exerience were diferent because was veryexited and the plug gets in very easy... it hut, but not as much as i though... :/ side efect... i peed like a girl for like a week... no presure on the tip :/

your wellcome!... thats why is this thread for

the penis tries to strech... you get your balls pulled up... hurt... penis grow as much as it can... gets closer to the electrodes... zapp harder

what are good places to set the electrodes if you just have a basic Tens unit?

damn, sounds awful. thanks for answering anyway, but why in chastity tho?

on the inside of the legs... and the sides of the penis... is where i have experimented... im not so experienced either...

Is this Mike Pence's gay conversion thing?

my gf likes that kind of play... and im in too...

I thought it was a some kind of Darth Vader without the mask.

XD luke...i electrified your father

I thought it was a scene from the Robocop remake

Lol me too!

idk what are you talking about