Okay Sup Forums so i live in Ozstralia and i was wondering how can i delt all my Lawli pics from my W7 pc without...

Okay Sup Forums so i live in Ozstralia and i was wondering how can i delt all my Lawli pics from my W7 pc without having to destroy my hard drive what methods do i use ccleaner? Reinstall os? Wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

fileshredder.org/
veracrypt.codeplex.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just delete them normally and don't download anymore. If someone was looking they'd already know.

Format it if your Windows is on a different device.
Otherwise create 2 seperate volumes.
One for Windows and the rest for Lawli.
Then format only that volume.
(Make sure Fat32 and NTFS (May have spelled that wrong) is all set right.

Yeah but doesnt the pc cache that shet or something does deleting normaly it compleatly erase its existance?

What do you mean if on a different device? Also if i get party vaned by aus cops wont they find the partion cause if you didnt know lolis is illegals here

Like i want to get rid of it completely without having to get a new HDD

It's still there, but it doesn't show up. eventually when you install or download something it will write it over the top of the deleted files. The only evidence that will be visible is the thumbnail cache. To delete that, just run disk clean-up and delete thumbnail cache

Oh so your saying del them normally then disk cleanup the thumbnails and download a bunch of wallpapers. Then that should do the trick?

ok, try a program called r-wipe&clean. You install it, then right click on what you want gone and click delete and wipe. It's not a free program though. You'll have to be a pirate or buy it.

Format HDD and then use CCleaner to do a multiple pass erase of it. Windows will keep traces of pictures and videos you open so you need to reinstall completely.

Best way would be get a new HDD, remove old HDD, install windows on new HDD, plug old HDD as slave, format and erase it, then you can use it again. Don't download or view new loli pictures, so you better not comeback to Sup Forums.

If you are that scared you probably have stuff that's actually illegal, if they have your IP even if you wipe everything you are still in big trouble.

Yeah. There will be fragments that can be recovered, but unless you fuck up later, no one will be coming after that shit. If you're not doing anything illegal then you'll be safe.

So thats it? Just wipe the loli folder after torrenting that program?

Captcha was select all the pizza wtf

ask the aus dod. they're good at that sort of thing

Take apart your hdd and solder the REI backfire to the REM5 cache and then cut the REI connector apart. That should destroy the HDD cache.

Well loli is illegal and if i just filter loli threads on b will i be alright also i use chrome as a webrowser but im not signed in and always use incog on Sup Forums and disabled settings

and wipe the thumbnails, app traces, browser caches, other shit I probably don't remember. The program has a huge checklist. Just check everything. Do a psudo-random overwrite. You don't need to do multiple over writes because it's not 1995 anymore. Also wipe the free space on your drives to take care of things you've already deleted.

Google Dban. Got me out of some sticky situations.

Reported to to police. Eat a dick faggot. They get ips from Sup Forums then they will van you because you have illegal shit. Enjoy prison cunt

Doesnt matter your isp can keep track of everything. The best thing is what they do to people like you in prison, funny thing is im not even trolling. You will get caught regardless even if you wipe your hdd. Your isp keeps a record and you are probably thinking they havent come thus far so im safe. Guess what your not, your on a database off sex offenders in aust and they will come its only a matter of time

Then, once you're clean and no longer actively looking for illegal stuff, you won't have to worry, even if you accidentally click a bad picture. If you're under investigation, they'll be looking for active searches and downloads of illegal stuff. It's like getting pulled over for having a brake light out vs getting pulled over while doing coke off a strippers ass.

Lol they can recover anything now days. Have fun knowing your family thinks your a pedo

Fact is, it doesn't matter what you actually do to the hard drive, even if you bust it with a sledgehammer....

Your ISP has a list of every single illegal file that you have downloaded

if the police want to have a look at it they will, they could look at it in 5 years, doesn't matter

the less illegal shit you download, the more less likely you'll get caught

I don't mean shit like torrents of movies or music

you know what I mean......

get a grip and stop doing that fucking shit

This.

If he stops for good, they won't go after him.

yeah no, faggot, it don't work like that

wrong
do you know how many people from Sup Forums get arrested every month?

do you know where you are?

Delete them normally then used File Shredder fileshredder.org/ and wipe the free space with the gutsmans 35 pass option. After that if you still want to save loli get veracrypt. veracrypt.codeplex.com/

bullshit,,,just nuke your hard drive you'll be fine

Thats what im trying to do stop the loli also i dont even have real cp

You'll still leave traces in windows of every files you view and save, even if they are encrypted.

Get thumbcache viewer and google where to find the thumbcache_*.db files. You could be surprised of the shit you find there. I used to share a computer with family and found shit my dad or sister viewed, nothing illegal but still weird stuff.

I guess ill just pick one method of getting rid of it then wiping thumbnails and the extra stuff never look at loli again then i should be clean no?

I recommend a new windows installation if you want to get rid of all the crap. Then yes don't view loli pictures, but on Sup Forums you might see them and they will get cached on your system even if you don't click on them.

Lolis are also illegal here but I really don't think there's anything to be afraid of. I have been viewing 2d loli content for more than 10 years.

However, if you did anything really illegal those 2d pictures could be used against you in the absence of proof for the real stuff.

SDelete, look it up.

Just turn on one drive its encrypted you'll be safe