I'm thinking of buying this watch. DW6900BB G-Shock. Simple. Dark black

I'm thinking of buying this watch. DW6900BB G-Shock. Simple. Dark black.
>yay?
>or
>nay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg6klfYw9LE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a Casio, so it's probably fine. How much is it?

I see that it sells for between 150 and 200 on the web. Pay within that range and it will be a fair deal.

Less than $100 all over the net.

Search eBay and Amazon. $91 free shipping and handling.

But also more, so instead of being a fucking asshole I was honest.

>the net
What is this 2005?

Nice choice OP, do it!

Im convinced wearing a digital watch makes one look like a 5 year old
Up to you though faggot

I have a job, no cell phones allowed, you get written up once, then you get fired the second time. I would wear at work only.

I would advise against a negative display. There are Solar Atomic models that resemble this one for around $70-$80 with a positive display.

Im not saying not to wear a watch
I just think analog watches are better than digital

Why not buy a smart watch, you fucking dildo

From a watch fag, no, buy a fucking traditional mechanical watch or at least a quartz. Digital watches are not respectable at all. Any watch collector will tell you that.

Look for field watches, or chronographs.

Yay.

Watch collectors are old faggots who spend money on wrist fedoras

What you think of this watch

Time is time, I know analog can help with star mapping.

Smart watches are not tough, and I don't need all the advanced expensive capabilities in smart watches.

I was hoping on another g-shock digital recommendation instead of a very different type of watch. I rather glance at the thing and know the time rather than stare at it for 5 seconds trying to read the time.

Kek

Analog not my thing. I'm not a pilot =D

Do it.

G shock are great reliable watches. I have some fancy automatic watches but I like my g shock the most.

what would be a more 2016-ish way of saying it? interwebs?

Here's my vintage 90s G shock

Heh yeah. The internets.

That's a bright color, but niiiiiiice face.

That's very plain, I remember getting that type for Christmas when I was a kid.

Militaryfag here.

I have that watch, or at least one almost exactly like it. Casio G-Shock is a very good watch. I know a lot militaryfags and lawenforcementfags that use them, for good reason. Had mine for a few years and a couple of deployments. The band starts cracking after extended abuse but I doubt that you'll be putting the watch through what I did so I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

I got a watch for christmas from my granddad. There's a magazine called "legendary military watches" and for every issue, they give you a watch with the magazine. apparently the one I got is a replica of what the german navy used to used back in the 60's

lol, some shit you have to charge every night and bluetooth sync to your phone. how convenient

Yessss that's what I'm looking for. So this is a good choice....

I'm not a collector. But to each their own.

Exactly. It's not smart to get a smart watch unless you need to conserve your phone battery as much as possible by using the watch instead. And they scratch easy.

Never buy a surprisingly cheap G-Shock online, there are a lot of fakes. There eare many G-Factories out there. Authentic.

He is looking for a watch to wear to work, not a collectors item. Despite this, a lot of watch fags do adore digital displays, it all boils down to personal preference. A watch is a watch, it tells the time

opinion on this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg6klfYw9LE

I really don't know much about watches, but I've heard that casios are not bad, the price is okay too, plus I really like how it looks