What drugs have you tried, Sup Forums ?

What drugs have you tried, Sup Forums ?

MDMA, Speed, Weed, Coke. Just the normal stuff.

MDMA, Speed, Weed, Coke, Acid, Meth.

Salvia
>it was legal at the time
>took a giant hit of the stuff
>the floor turned into a void and everyone turned into monsters
>spent nearly the entire trip on the couch yelling about the floor

Never trying hallucinogens again.

how does that happen to you?
I've done tons of acid, I hallucinate but I dont lose my mind just because im on acid.

weed mdma speed coke xanax vallium codeine morphine heroin ketamine shrooms acid dmt

Weed, acid, shrooms, mdma, coke, speed. Also spice, but that was when I was young and had no idea what I was doing

When I tried shrooms I thought I was predicting my own death because I was being visited by multiple skeletons

Don't know. My mind apparently sucks.

Sup Forums

weird, I guess we are all different.
I mean I go fucking berry-gathering to make marmalade high, so there are visuals and all that but, I'm still like in complete control of myself.
But ive never tried Salvia so what do I know

>coke, weed, alcohol
they all suck and screw with your head

pot.

sugar

Weed, booze, mdma, coke, oxy, acid, shrooms, dmt, benzos, amps, 5meodmt, 2cb, 2ci, 2ct2, and probably more random cocktails of shit than I can count. Prbly lots of bath salts too. Chinese research chemicals are no joke.

Only drink now.

that looks like honey or the polyester resin i used with sugar powder poured on table
caffeine, sugor, alcohol, and monosodium-glutamate are drugs too btw.

coke,pot,meth,MDMA,tons of painkillers,speed,various prescription shit,DMX and steroids if you count those

your mom, your sister, your aunts and all their lady friends

weed and lsd

and well alcohol and cigs, of course..
it sounds dumb but alcohol is one of the shittiest ones..

I'm addicted to cigarettes. I'm an alcoholic. I used to be a pot-head. I snorted powder cocaine, and was a little underwhelmed: it's fun, but not mind-blowing. I smoked meth, and loved the fuck out of it, but I'm afraid to ever do it again.

don't do meth again, you'll never stop

Anyone here tried a dmt extraction? Is it very hard? Much anxiety around getting the materials?

Weed. And coke this past Christmas, pretty good first experience

I extracted my DICK from your moms MOUTH loser!

Fucking die of lung cancer you dipslice asswipe fool!

Who cares about your fucking speed and steriods you whacked out fucking hoolin gan guy who KNOCKS at MY DOOr every FUCKING night asking ME for money to support HIS lazy ASS! FUCK YOU ASS HOLE!

I vape

Salvia is just insanely potent/scary at times. I morphed into my trampoline by looking at it

I hope that it goes down TOO far ya lung

I could fucking kill you in an instant you stuper frunch FRENCH MOTHER OF FUCK!! HAHA I OOOO NO oh NO SUMMERFAG AHHHH!

LSD, Weed, Codon, Ritalin, diphenhydramine, cigs, Alcohol,

Anyone else addicted to kratom? I've been trying to quit for over a year and I keep going back to it. Scary cause it's the only opiate I've ever done..

Dihenhyramine is fro puss eatin boys ya dick and u are a fuckhead like crack is what ya like ta smoke idiot hehe bet u got a big hous

Weed, Acid, and MDMA
I'm actually rolling pretty hard as we speak.

where u get it fuckin queer bitch dick tain faggot ass pussy lippin dick kissin tip sittin on fuckin their stepdad for mony to buy kratom faggot?

loneliness

K, L, MJ, white, mdma, and sass.

Yeah. I know. And won't. Thanks, though.

I smoked meth a lot when I was a psychiatrist but i stopped because the meth was too lit

w-what?!

I just fuck my gf really well so she gives me money. I've actually been a NEET for over a year. I just get high all day every day.. I'm too lazy to order it online I buy an oz from my local smoke shop almost every day for 10$

do you work for your money or are you a fuckface bumbutt bumblebee buttfuckcere

completely different drug Sup Forumsro,

that's like asking why does weed feel different to speed

>Reply to Thread No.716676197
you sound like a fuckin dumpster fuckin child go die in a put dumeb!

>weed
>oxycontin
>oxycodone
>opana
>lsd
>mdma (x and molly)
>psilocybin (magic mushrooms)
>bath salts
> Adderall
>k2 (spice)
>xanax
>heroin
>crack
>cocoaine
im a fucking degenerate

Better to ask which ones I haven't done. Was a hardcore junky for a while there, and ended up doing a lot of shit I regret. Took ibogaine and got out. Been clean for 2 years.

Im gonna whip it out and fuck you RIGHT up the ass just cause you got trips you stupid dick lickin robot commanding piece of shit, ust look at yourself. let it sink in that youre nothing and never wil beanthing haheiahueha FUCK YOU BITCH ASS MOTHER FUCKER EAT A SOLIDIFIED BRICK OFF PISS AND PHLEGM

I might die of lung cancer. Cigarettes are the slowest form of suicide. Lung cancer could be a blessing, though, given the many painful ways they can kill you. I accept full responsibility for my death, either way, however it comes.

Weed, shrooms, molly, Adderall, cough syrup, lsd and caffeine ;^)

None, drugs are bad.
I don't wanna be ugly like y'all.
Smh y'all r failures

Haha I wish. I'm actually a genius.. But it's painful cause it feels like everyone around me has the brain of an infant... So I just get high and drown it all out

ALL OF YOUR MOTHERS ARE CUM DUMPING lumps of rumpy bumps haha i hope you get a visit from the peepeep oo poo man tonight

Reported

Man I hate these threads, lot to post
Opiates: hydrocodone, dilaudid, opana, morphine, codeine, kratom, methadone, heroin, suboxone, demerol, fentanyl, darvocet, oxycodone
Benzos: xanax, klonopin, valium, temazepam, halcion, versed, ativan, librium
Shrooms
Acid
Mdma
Adderall
Methamphetamine
Dexedrine
Ritalin
DXM
Nitrous
GHB
Salvia
Mephedrone
Synthetic canabinoids
Weed
Alcohol
Cocaine
Soma, flexeril
Ambien, sonata, lunesta
Ketamine
Chloral hydrate

Idk I'm sure there's more I've forgotten. Was addicted to opiates, mostly heroin and oxy but also benzos for like a year

I hav 9 guns you fat faggot and all of them shoot bbs so i can aim all 9 at your house and help you eat that BBKRATOM!

I have a job. I don't know how you buy powder cocaine without one. Well... I guess I do, but I don't steal or do anything especially anti-social. I pay for my drugs with my own sweat.

Weed
Methamphetamine
Amphetamine
Cocaine
Dimethocaine
MDMA
LSD
Salvia
Psilocybin
All manner of synthetic cannabis

And probably about 5 different things which were marketed as one of the above but I put firmly in the "something else unknown" bucket.

Good times

if you were a genius youd get a fucking job and stop doing kratom so go die and fuckin geet eaten by homeless bitchs and dpidgeons and have larvae eat your brain and become big brainflies with human legs for wings

Come at me faggot

same except for a couple opiates and soma flexeril and cloral hydrate

Ive done almost all "street" drugs ie: cocaine, meth, heroin, various types of pharmaceuticals, pcp, weed, ecstasy pills, mdma, mda, lsd, shrooms, ghb, etc. etc.

done some rc's and some weird hallucinogens/psychedelics.

Ive never smoked crack. I've never met anyone who actively uses or was willing to get some for me. I live in a large urban area but dont think I'd have any success scoring on the street. I'm a fairly articulate unassuming white guy and often get accused of being a cop (lol)

Tylenol PM during the daytime

High af rn smoking some hard

A lot.. I counted one time and I've done 28 different drugs. My favorite is adderall

What is spice?

Caffeine! :P

I've done pretty much everything, but my drug of choice has to be heroin. Better than sex imo, and I was addicted to it for a little over three years. Joined the army to straighten myself out and I get out in two months....

cant wait to feel it again

wasting those dubs on a fag who shoots 9mm instead of .22 ratshot

Benzo's, Psychs (exc DMT & Salvia), Opiates's (exc Heroin), Molly, DXM, Weed, Alcohol, Caffeine (Strongest strictly upper i've done is Modafinil (Hate Addy & Ritalin street prices & probably too late to be tested for ADHD)

I was prescribed adderall as a kid, for ADHD, and used to pretend to take it, and spit it out, because I felt it made me a zombie. I've never snorted a heavy dose, though.

These people actually think it's cool to do drugs...
Cancer

Weed, alcohol, acid, peyote, mushrooms, amphetamine pills, benzos, oxys, codeine, coke, dmt, pcp. I think that's it

cancer is probably a side effect of doing lots of these drugs so thats kinda ironic

Acid, weed, promethazine, oxy, adderall, vyvanse, sleeping pills, percocet, cough syrup

both gold caps and agaric flytrap shrooms, lsa, weed

What's your favorite opioid out of your list?

no fentanyl you pussy?

Makes me feel fucking amazing like the king of the world. I have adhd and it's scary how big of a difference it makes on my focus. Wish I could get a script for it. Only bad effects I get is it makes me sweat and stink like fuck. And I don't like my heart beating fast. Also makes my limbs cold and numb

Cause i wanna be able to drop the nigger that attacks me instead of pissing him off

Did lean twice.
First time was a bad trip: i stayed with a horrible stomach ache for 3-4 hours while passing out once in a while
Second wasn't so bad. Still passing out but was high as fuck for a good 6 hours and had alot of fun.

his list clearly includes fentanyl, nigger

only weed and drinking for me. occasional coke at a fest

Anyone have experience with the amphetamine on the dnm? How does it compare to adderall. Can you eat it instead of snorting?

>occasional coke
>Not smoking it instead
Pleb

.22 ratshot is what killed the dinosaurs retard

everything. i've done everything.

9 months sober on the 30th though

Weed, alcohol, tobacco, cocaine

Gabapentin is my new favorite and it's straight legal

Oh I didn't kno

Oh and adderall if that counts, I have ADD though

Xanax, hydrocodone, codiene of all types, weed, acid, alcohol, inhalants like nitrous oxide, adderall, and that's about it I think.

Opana is top dog, but very expensive and hard to find. Heroin 2nd

I think anyone who knows guns knows that a 9mm beats a .22 anyday

What site did you order it on and how much per pill? I was looking at a petmed website and they were selling them like 15 cents a pill

everything but meth. shot heroin for 3 years.

Way to read bitch

Don't feed the trolls man

You must be fun at parties

>shot heroin for 3 years.
How did you get away from it?

Anyone know something hallucinagetic and easy to access with not much health risk?