Is preacher the new Lost?

Is preacher the new Lost?

Yes.

what is lost?

things actually happened on L O S T

something that youre virginity will never be

What is Lost? I googled it and it seems like I was only 10 years old when it aired

Pretty sure people actually watched LOST

sick burn breh
fuck chastity hail hedonism and satan

Nah... I like Preacher

Well, considering Preacher doesn't really raise any questions and LOST was nothing but questions from the 1st episode on, I'd say no.

But, Preacher isn't going anywhere plotwise, if it actually has a plot beyond, "put it back in the can."

A shitty pleb filter TV series. I'm glad I dropped it in the 3rd episode.

>burn

The kids use "rosted" now, gramps. Don't you have some Sting or Prince to listen to?

Preacher himself is kinda boring, and Tulip is pure cancer. I only watch it for Vamp-bro and autistic angels

Wait is that the dude who played young Howard Stark

This, 100% this. Quip-vamp is the only reason to watch it.

Who oddly enough the angels and Cassidy are closer to Garth Ennis characters than any of the boring Ratwater townspeople are. Which is why they are the fan favorites on this show.

Or did they?

His powers seem different in the show. Telling buddy to go to hell shouldn't literally teleport him there, he should be out back trying to dig his way there until he dies from exhaustion.

Which one is more fun?

no they didn't bitch lmao what the fuck did you watch

BABY DON'T HURT ME

>letting kids born post 2000 on Sup Forums

Bravo janitors.

I hate the build up thrills of the show, then what ever they built up turns out to be normal. I feel like Seth Rogen strokes his joint when he does it...

I think watching someone do something impossible and stupid against their will is more entertaining than a magic trick. Like when Jesse made the one character count all the grains of sand on a beach. Either way, I'm still enjoying it.

>I think watching someone do something impossible and stupid against their will is more entertaining than a magic trick.

But you can watch the former every day and in person. The latter never happens irl.

I've like this show a lot and liked tulip in the first few episodes but damn do i despise her now. I don't mind the actress i just hate the character. She's such a garbage pos person. Forever moody, loud, obnoxious, impulsive, makes terrible decisions one after another...fuck i hate her she's so unlikable. I wish someone would curb stomp her stupid sour face at this point

i dont think so broda, but still is good

something that can't be found

I know you viral marketers love to shitpost but LOST is not something you want to compare a show to

>feminist strong womyn mary sue

Lol no

Whatever they had going they lost by casting someones ugly negress girlfriend

Sup Forums's favorite show last decade

t.perma-turbo virgin

Preacher is a code geass knock off

I like Preacher well enough. The only problem is Tulip, I feel like she's supposed to be a likable stronk independent woman who doesn't take any shit, but she comes across as really bitchy and entitled. Her face just pisses me off too, she just always looks so fucking arrogant.

Considering the comic came out 10 years before Code Geass, I doubt it,

>6 episodes
>sci-fi/fantasy/action
>still boring as shit

How?