>doesnt understand why i cant look up or down
>wasteoftime.jpeg
>few days in, dumbass SO orders us to fire on innocent civilians
>fuckno.wad
>put that piece of shit in a body bag
>mfw almost court martialed
>mfw sent to the moon base to help with some dumbass tech for the UAC
>mfw i had to say goodbye to my bunny

So what do i do,Sup Forums? Any way i can repeal this shit? Its boring as fuck up here.
Also, dumb bosses thread.

Make sure the tech guys arent designing a portal to an alternate dimension if they are open the portal and go in im sure itll be fun for you

Lucky prick, I had a tour on phob but they cancelled my guy's project for some bullshit archeological dig. You're probably getting my office. Asshole.

You must have clearance, i dont know if anything like that is going on.

Yeah i got this sweet view of the fucking nothing ass moon surface, get cucked.

Obviously you haven't met the twins down in HR yet. Recommend you "lose" some of your paperwork asap soldier.

You fuckers are insinuating some bad shit going on up here.
Do you know something i dont cause shit hasnt happened in days.
They do have me loaded up with a sidearm, though. Not sure why.

you're a marine and you don't know why you have a standard issue sidearm?

All I know is that my guy's subterranean excavation and terraforming research project was cancelled with no notice.

Nerd was super hyped about some unusual cavern on the GPR sweeps that looked literally perfect or something.

12 hours later we're in space heading back. He was even more pissed than me.

Well ive been sitting here watching this fucking geek prattle on a computer all day, you fuck. What the hell do i need a sidearm for in the VACUUM OF SPACE. This is how it always happens, people think they can fuck with me.

Cool story bro, ill bet you that funding was nearly breached and it got pulled for some other bullshit. Companies always pull this shit, if we just didnt have a board of directors running projects, ill bet you anything that Mars would be a sprawling, populated metropolis by now. But no, instead we have these jackoffs canceling projects willy nilly, to protect the bottom line. Businessmen make me sick.

Preach. Bet you my sack we never see our pensions. Or any fucking action. Unless you count watching lab coats and suits take turns breaking shit.

Hey i guess some of this shit might be worth something, this nerd just showed me a progress photo of the terraforming on Phobos, its starting to look like South America or some shit.

Wait what? Try and send the photo. I'm sure my guy will wanna see when he gets out of his bunk to reload on sugar.

I had to take this with a shitty kodak, but its the best i could do. Look at those mountain ranges though! Hope your buddy sees this and craps his pants.

what's all that green water?

Not sure, nerd says he doesnt even know. The photo was stolen from his superiors office, i wasnt even supposed to see it.

But fuck that shit, im a space marine now bitches. I do what i want!

Careful, bro. I heard the engineering sector got a pile of chainsaws instead of picks.

My guy is currently sedated after a confrontation with the flight crew demanding that we turn around. Shit got real real fast after pilot relayed the request back to base.

I didn't step in because self preservation. You might be in the shit now soldier. Something is bad wrong about all this.

Oh fuck yeah, i used a chainsaw to carve a pig one time, best day of my life.

Shit man it cant be too bad. Though i was just told to be on high alert since some scientists are about to engage in an active experiment of some kind, might have to go quiet for a while anons. Not sure yet though.

Oh fuck man, my guy came around long enough to tell me to warn you that in order for that building to be ours it had to be built in the last 24 hours and be radar transparent. He said there's no way and you should evacu...

=== THIS COMMUNICATION CHANNEL HAS BEEN CLOSED BY ORDER OF UAC SPECIAL PROJECTS DIRECTORATE. DISCLOSURE OF PREVIOUSLY DISCUSSED MATERIAL WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION. TRANSMISSION TERMINATED. ===

I love you guys for kek you all gave me

This was awesome

This might be my last post anons, i was able to convince the nerd to bypass the lockdown momentarily.

Shit seems completely fucked, all we can hear is screaming all over the complex. The cameras are out.

I wanted to send you guys an image of the room nextdoor for research and location purposes.

I may need this sidearm after all...

Did you guys meet Arlene Sanders? Dyke hair cut trying to be a muhreen semper Fi with the high and tight but she's actually a good soldier and got sweet chest puppies. I'd fuck her. Bit of a graf writer but she puts up AS on ever other wall. Shitty hand style. I heard she fucked her CO.

She ain't a dyke, she's just hung up on Mormons.

Never forget Doomguy 12/27/16

Anyone else but us two read the books?

They were pretty great imo.