Why can't atheists prove that God doesn't exist?

Why can't atheists prove that God doesn't exist?

Too busy trying to prove the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, and the Mighty Thor don't exist. Get back to me after you see the publications on that.

We don't see the full image.
But God doesn't exist.
Probably.

Leak your teacher or even your sister lol - snap leak .cf check the image

If atheism doesn't directly promote nihilism it's not legit

I can.

If there is a God then why are there jews and blacks?

Exactly.

Atheists don't think that deeply into their own beliefs.

Because Muhammad

Shinhg wgasyy hisbullah

why do you care so much?

what a stupid and fucking retarded thing to say.

no wonder you are religious.

Goddam your underage is showing

>atheists
>belief
I think you've got it wrong dude.

It's ok though, you're obviously Christian. I could tell by your IQ.

how can you not believe in God when humans are so beautiful compared to other creatures?
your common sense is failing.

Why does it matter what atheists think? That's why it's called believeing. Duh.

>how can you not believe in God when humans are so beautiful compared to other creatures?
your common sense is failing.

I think he's trying too hard. It's making him seem believable

why cant christians prove that unicorns dont exist?

Because Christians don't care about mythological creatures

Why can't atheists do what.. ?

Proof.

I'm an atheist and I can prove God does exist. The Egyptians believed that the Sun is God. Look outside. See that big, bright, round thing in the sky? God exists, QED.

The problem, then, is that God is not a theological issue but a linguistic one. And once you recognize that, then you find the gods resident in the collective unconscious, occupying language and transmitted through the noosphere as stories and subtextual narrative.

But I don't imagine there are too many middle school kids on Sup Forums familiar with Jaynes, Sheldrake, or the morphic field model.

Beauty is subjective

here's our closest ape ancestor.

because they don't care.

why do you care so much what people believe?

Spiderman tread go

C'mon. Look at the difference between humans and apes. Humans have much more distinct faces which confer emotions more appropriately. It's like science.

proff

because its impossible

Because it's impossible. God exists but atheists are too blind to see Him, too deaf to hear Him, too insensitive to feel Him and too dumb to understand Him.

if god doesn't exist then who created Sup Forums?

still more soulful than an ape

If there is an omnipotent god, then he can create a stone that even he can't lift. But if he can't lift it he is not omnipotent. If god is not omnipotent then why would he be a god

I love you user. I've read R.Sheldrake and his research. Also some quantum physics n shit.

Why are christians so insecure of their beliefs that they have to convince other people to feel that they know the real truth? That only shows the weakness of their theory.
All religions are the same shit, just in different moments, different cultures, and interpretated by different people.

The spiritual path is just unique for every person, but all of them lead to the same end.

god is as powerful as powerful can be

god communicates to you?

I've always considered this to be an extremely pedantic debate that argues essentially that we should remove 'omnipotent' from our vocabulary or change the definition

God is Dog spelled backwards

Don't really care

U are right we actually can't prove that God doesn't exist but u can't prove that God exist either.

Thers nothing wrong about admiting what we don't fully understan yet, but just blindly believing in something is the worst thing u can do

>the worst thing u can do

Anyone who looks around at nature knows that God is real.

Yeah. Nature is so Merciful and Loving.

Atheists are 95% virgins

Really makes you think... ;^)

how so? i look around at nature and dont know that god is real

can you provide a source for that?

Kek is our true God

Humans? Beautiful? Kek

93.46% of humans are dead

Burden of proof. Christians are the ones that claim god exists so the burden is on them to prove that he does.

Yeah show it to a lion, I'm sure it'll appreciate it. Humans are only beautiful to other humans, not everything else.

The problem of natural evil proves that God doesn't exist, unless you think God is responsible for killing untold numbers of children via natural disasters. God could, of course, be ambivalent to human suffering, or just evil.

Kek has spoken trough the dubs

Because you're not an ape smh
The day a human finds an ape attractive is the day I lose faith in humanity

Moot

Burden of proof. Atheists are the ones that claim God doesn't exist so the burden is on them to prove that he doesn't.

implying Moot isn't God

C'mon man, human faces vary greatly and are more distinct from one another. Their faces express more emotions than other creatures.

So if I tell you right now that magical unicorns exist, everybody else has to prove me wrong or else magical unicorns are real. You religitards dont think this shit through, do you?

proof that god exists, he gave aids to the immoral gays, he gives cancer to little kids that would have grown up to commit great crimes (eg being gay) he unleashed countless viruses onto the world(to help purge the gays) he creates economic crisis (so the gays will starve) he shows us his love everyday by letting us live (aslong as we are not gay)

yeah, but why did he let Hitler loose?
checkmate theist

You are the biggest faggot ever

hitler lost because he started to get gay urges

but he killed a lot of gays

Cos Jews are the chosen people.

Which apparently means they need to be enslaved, escape, wander around in a desert for a while, settle, get the shit kicked out of them a couple of times, be accused of heresy and burnt at the stake, then get gassed and stuffed into ovens before being liberated again to a place where they are constantly being blown up and/or blowing other people up.

Tldr: God's the original troll

No he isn't. He's godlike

Why can't any religion prove he does?

doubleDubbs have spoken

lol nice 4 year old mentality faggot. You see, atheism wasnt a thing until some weak minded faggot came up with the idea of a god. Probably gave his weak mind something to hold onto like all the other weak minded fools that believe in religion. You faggots that believe in god are the ones that need to prove that he exists. And based on the fact that there is absolutely zero proof that he exists, I feel like youre going to have a very hard time doing that.

And your concept of God is so well thought.

What is your God like?

To us they are. We aren't other creatures, so we don't fully understand their emotions and expressions, so to us, we seem to have more emotions and expressions

Kek, my first double dubs in a looking time

#loooong

Why cant religious people prove that god exists

Implying you aren't retarded.

Because it's about fate, not proof.

how is religion still a thing in this age, im not saying there definitely no god but man made religions are so blatantly made up it astounds me so many people still believe them, i mean all the shit they claimed happen wouldnt there be proof in abundance in favour of god?

I'm putting so much faith into "The moon is made out of cheese".

WOOOP! Atoms?! Nah!

indoctrination of people that starts as soon as they can speak and asking questions

If there is a God and He created all things, why aren't my almonds pre-activated??

It doesn't take a genius to see that animals faces are more similar to one another, than our faces are similar to one another. There is great variety in diversity in the human race. Except for asians... they look similar.

Leak your teacher or even your sister lol - snap leak .cf check the image

Why should it be the Atheist's job to prove he doesn't exist? Isn't god supposed to be more powerful than the atheist? And yet, God sits on his fat ass, complacent with the reality the his "children" at this point have either lost faith in him, or outright renounced him. Which leads to the realization that He is either
A) Powerless and therefore not a god.
B) Apathetic to the fate of his creations. Or
C) Simply not there.

btw, first time poster in one of these Atheist threads.

D) Has a master plan for all things which we do not fully comprehend.

You don't endorse the concept of free will, then? The suggestion of a "master plan" makes the argument that we are not in control of our own lives.

Faith pretty much means believing without putting any thoughts into why you believe or even what you belive, now were talking about a book that talks about dragons, giants, unicorns and talking snakes. Do you really belive these things?

Not this shit again.

Free will can be part of that master plan.
For instance, humans who choose to do good are more virtuous than sentient beings who are forced to do good.

Why do you faggots keep posting the same fucking copypasta with the same shitty unrelated meme?

WHY DO YOU GUYS FALL FOR THIS BAIT EVERY DAY

You mean like santa

Bait, bait, bait.

Look at the events of the past year alone, and tell me that people, on the whole, are choosing to do good.

why do boys habe benises?
:DDDD

how can i be 95% virgin when I'm your daddy? really makes you think ;^)