Atheists, you will all be singing a different tune when you see Jesus Christ with your own eyes

Atheists, you will all be singing a different tune when you see Jesus Christ with your own eyes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wyLjbMBpGDA
godisimaginary.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=uAWY4hrp8gg&list=LLCsZXZg3lzh88RPhBtcTK0w&index=1&t=1s
ocregister.com/articles/davis-735294-felt-leg.html
cnn.com/2014/02/28/us/dead-man-comes-back-life/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which tune will that be?

When you meet Jesus? Who knows
Afterwards, screaming

youtube.com/watch?v=wyLjbMBpGDA

I imagine it'll be something like "She'll be comin' round the mountain?" What the fuck different tune will I sing?

If you think God is actually real and go to church, you are like that one weird kid in the group who thought pokemon is real

Yeah, sounds like you really gave the old bible a good read. Fuck, I hate it when I know more about your dumbfuck mythology than you people do.

That is a fair statement for atheists are beings of logic and if Jesus did indeed float down from heaven and perform miracles it would be logical to believe.
But until that day I believe in Jesus as much as I believe in genie's, the same argument could apply to genie's.

There was a person in HELL who asked Abraham if he could go bak and witness to his friends. And you know what Abraham said???? HE SAID "THEY HAVE THE PROPHETS AND THE SCRIPTURES IF THEY WONT BELIEVE THOSE, THEN THEY WONT BELIEVE EVEN IF SOMEONE CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD"............................

citation needed.

Luke 16:19-31New International Version (NIV)
The Rich Man and Lazarus

19 “There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. 20 At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores 21 and longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 “The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham’s side. The rich man also died and was buried. 23 In Hades, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. 24 So he called to him, ‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.’

25 “But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

27 “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

29 “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’

30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”

No no no no, a citation has to come from a reputable source.

To disbelieve a book is not t the same as to disbelieve a sight beheld with your own eyes.

Duh, because then there will be proof of his existence as a divine being

Op just played himself like a dumbass. The reason why atheists don't believe In God is because there is no proof, and when we see him, then there is enough proof to do so.

So if I read Captain Underpants, does that mean he exists?

godisimaginary.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=uAWY4hrp8gg&list=LLCsZXZg3lzh88RPhBtcTK0w&index=1&t=1s

Stop it.

You and I both know that if it ever happened, it would be delegated to a backwater journal article and never reach anyone's attention, like

>ocregister.com/articles/davis-735294-felt-leg.html
and
>cnn.com/2014/02/28/us/dead-man-comes-back-life/

It would be rationalized and explained away, or it would ignored and disbelieved.

...Unless you're going to tell me those two articles are blowing your mind right now, and you are ready to heed their warnings and believe?