I'm a cumslut and earlier I put an add on craigslist and I've literally let 6 complete strangers fuck me today...

I'm a cumslut and earlier I put an add on craigslist and I've literally let 6 complete strangers fuck me today. Will send more pics

Other urls found in this thread:

crankityler.tumblr.com/image/155018497487
4shared.com/folder/csiDVG2T/_online.html
jackson.craigslist.org/cas/5933493630.html
youtu.be/SqNPQImEJr4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3E-0foWmci0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Old pics btw

crankityler.tumblr.com/image/155018497487

Fuck you. That is bullshit.

Well, you wanted people to know what you really are. Now you'll definitely find out you secret isn't much of a secret in the days to come, stupid bitch.

disgusting trap faggot i hope u get niggeraids

This really fucked up. Youre really messed up

thats a dude

Wow, that hurts. I'm just trying to make it where you can hurry up and turn tricks for a living like you know you really want. I bet your blowing ten niggers everyday by the end of next year. I'm gonna personally go through your Facebook friends one by one and send them these pictures. I hope you are ready for what is about to happen, slut.

Guy here. I put ads on CL for legal teens to come to me, let me suck their limp cocks stiff, then suck them till they cum in my mouth for me to swallow, then they leave. I'm sure a couple were under 16, but I just went with then telling me they were legal. I love sucking teen cock and swallowing their cum. I would love to have a blowbang with a couple of dozen 12-15 yo schoolboys with them all using my mouth as a fucktoy and cumbucket.

Holy Shit. Here is something nice for everybody.
4shared.com/folder/csiDVG2T/_online.html

There is literally a video of Mr. Joshua Mize giving a man head in that folder. Mr. Mize appears to live in Mississippi and this is a link to his ad:
jackson.craigslist.org/cas/5933493630.html

OMG! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU???!!!!

Me? You're the one leaving all this shit on the goddamn Internet. And then getting on Sup Forums? You are apparently retarded.

Damn Is this a fag gets btfo episode? Haven't seen one of these in awhile

Awkward looking bitch

So much samefagging in this thread

Enjoy your AIDS, faggot. What's going on with your eyes? Are they pointing in different directions?

show your dick

youtu.be/SqNPQImEJr4

Bump

I have sent all pics and the youtube video to about fifteen of the people on his friends list, including the person who is obviously his gf or ex. This disgusting tranny fuck is probably gonna kick its own bucket by the end of the week. Thank god.

I get a lot of them to film me, keeping their faces out of it, and wank watching myself sucking cocks and swallowing cum.

That bitch isn't coming back, and it's sure as hell not posting more pics if it does.

Post it

u fuks got baited

OP is not Joshua Mize

Some faggot is mad this Joshua fuck will blow everyone but him and is trying to fuck him over.

Stupid Christmas break fuckers

I really have been tempted as I love the idea of loads of people watching me be a cumslut, but don't want to risk being recognised. I did a couple of chaterbates where I wore a pvc mask and sucked off guys, once for a group of teenage girls.

I don't mean to burst your bubble...but you're pretty gross, bro.

I want to Fap pls

Why would anyone get b8'd over a -10/10 "trap"?

What do I lose from being "baited" here?

Self respect for fapping to this gross dude? Obviously a bug catcher, shit x dresser. There are truck stops in Alabama with higher tier gay ass.

what literally annoys me about newfags that they literally put the word "literally" in sentences where they are literally not needed.

You both lost because you are faggots.

Im the op and this is really scary. I just had 2 ppl I know message me about the video and the craigslist ad. Please stop u guys. I just kinda wanted to come out about dressing up, not about my new addiction to cock. I posted that stuff here because no one would know who I am. This is super fucked up

I don't understand op, how did they find out who you were? Is it someone you know? Maybe someone you met?

details are in this thread dumbass

i never click links on b

durf christmas fag detected

Bitch, fuck you. You seriously think that begging us will end it? I will personally make sure your future is full of those cocks you like so much. You are disgusting, and you can't keep pretending that you aren't. It's over, slut.

I just searched that second picture on a reverse image search. It showed me a tumbler post where he included his name. The rest was easy. This cunt leaves dumb shit all over the Internet.

you done fucked up, just become the cumwhore you always wanted to be now

maybe some of your friends want to use that throat?

k

Please dont take keep doin this. I will literally do anything u guys want if u make it stop. Please.

CSB

I lost my self respect a long time ago buddy

Post a video of you sucking dick or taking it

fake, wants you to keep it up
stupid troll

read up stupid

Besides the short one in the 4shared dummy

So I've been comforting this faggot on fb and convinced her that I was a hacker who could make this all go away, but I need access to his fb. I actually have his password now. If you guys can roll some dubs before he sees this and changes it, I'll post the shit so we can really fuck him up. Go.

no problem faggot, enjoy watching gay fruit fuck suck penisw lover biscut

Proof? Nobody could be this stupid

>no problem faggot, enjoy watching gay fruit fuck suck penisw lover biscut
What did he mean by this?

would you eat out my ass if it stopped?

please stop
no
please stop
no dont stop
please stop
no fuck my mouth
wait
wat

roll

I can make this all go away, but only if you are eating my ass while I fix it fag

lies

right, this shit is never going away
Joshua Mize the tranny whore is all over the internet now and your old life is over

Im gonna kill myself if u post my login. i tried to change it and its not the same anymore. If anyone posts this stuff on my facebook I promise I will fuckin kill myself.

This

do it faggot

post screen shots of the convos faggot

I don't have your facebook slut, that must be some hacker.

>White people

new here, please don't kill yourself

even if your old life is ruined, I promise I can help you start a new one

fake and gay

Lol. You rolled dubs, slut. Enjoy having your entire Facebook changed into the profile of Miss Jessica the tranny cumslut. I hope whoever gets to it not only posts all these pics and videos, I hope they update your status multiple times daily and make it say dirty slutty things for everyone you know to see and laugh at. This is the end slut.

[email protected]
slut4lyfe

Don't kill yourself. Just come be my little pet whore instead.

shieeet

fb account does not exist?

[email protected]

Sorry lol

I tried logging in to lock it down / give it back to you, but I couldn't get past your security question

good luck lol

Logged in, snooped around a bit then logged off, didn't feel like installing messenger

Sup Forums is never really your friend

>i'm in

logged in, told a friend I wanted to fuck, got a dick pic, got bored, logged out

So will this thread be sceencapped?

Booted out of account, I assume pass got changed

too many logins

why ?

weird, I got in just 5 minutes ago

anybody else able to login? i'm logged in rn

nope

password was changed
i cri

I was just able to log in. Well you dug your own grave on this one dude

make profile public, posts friends all that shit if you can log in

No, it's the same. Somebody who is willing to publicly post everything should get in and immediately change the password and log out little miss Joshua. I can see where he's sending messages. I can't believe nobody has fucked his shit up so far

make literally everything public

This

I want to cum to a public FB vid of joshy sucking cocks

/thread

rip thread, guess nobody's gonna do anything

[email protected]
slut4lyfe

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3E-0foWmci0

I'm a slut to

whatcha up to there, user?