Hello everyone, I've come from the future to warn you about President elect Donald Trump‘s death...

Hello everyone, I've come from the future to warn you about President elect Donald Trumpā€˜s death, on inauguration day he will be killed by a black man with a pistol, I can't give any more details, they're watching.

check em and fuck off shill

Let the Great Race War of 2017 begin! Finally time to end the pestilence that is niggers and their coddler apologists. God Emperor Trump will be a glorious martyr.

DUBS OF TRUTH - ONLY TRIPS CAN SAVE THE DONALD

Hold on.

Why would this make OP a shill? This post is apolitical. Explain yourself, fool.

trips get to save the Donald from death by nigger

This post is extra fucking gay.

You a homo or you can't help saying faggoty things because of autism?

OP as usual showing his faggotry.

awwwwwwwww yess!!!!1 i always want to see a race war!!!!

God help us if Pence takes office.

the arrogance to believe in this enough to fantasize that you and a couple hundred camo wearing fags are gonna be some kind of revolution. you don't even know what world you live in do you?
>newfag tard irl detected

Is the guy a peaceful protester of BLM?

dub dub dub get
truth revealed

OP here, pence didnt take office, hillary supporters were/are protesting ruthlessly for a full recount, pence vs hillary, and the recount is going to start in 9 days from my time right now.

No information has come out about him yet, but a note to his family members was found on his body.

I'm ready for the second civil war in the US.

I got to admit for all of the future Soothesaying posts on Sup Forums this is the most interesting one yet.

So you bounced back in time like a week? How the fuck are we sposed to prepare for this coming catastrophe with such little time??

I suppose it's a Pence supporter that want Pence as president... Ho those Pence supporters...

I have no idea, as I am typing this I can hear gunshots and breaking glass all around me, I am hiding in my attic right now, Please just do something, anything.

This is a now a get thread

Drumpf killed by a black with a Penis? Ok!

Pfff, you're not actually from the future
This is so fake

This is actually the only thing that makes sense.

This doesn't even make sense.
>OP somehow typing into the past from the 'present'
>help me Sup Forums
Tell me where you were tomorrow. I'll end your life before there's trouble and you'll just stop existing.

No bro. He's real. I did some research. This is actually what happens. For seriously.

Hello everyone, it's OP here again. I'm really from the future. To prove it that I'm really from the future, I'm saying that the time I came, I suck a thousands more dicks than when I lived at your time.

it totally makes sense
do you even read?
do you even tech?
danger zone, mah man. danger.

See, this proves real, because he knows future math.

With Trump there's no future.

I recall i was at home, just playing video games and watching random youtube shit

OP here, I'm from the future. The future is sad because most people are dead and I don't have enough dicks to suck anymore.

>I've come from the future

that's literally what OP already said. he JUST TOLD YOU WHAT's ABOUT to HAPPEN!!!!

>OP here from 3 months in the future
>remembering hiding from the gunshots and glass, trying to warn you guys, but none of you did anything to prepare
>now all the dicks are gone
>no dicks left to suck but my own
>world is dying

>recount
>interesting
Impossible to recount a vote that didn't occur, it was never Pence V. Clinton ex post facto. It would be a completely new election, if that's how are democracy even worked which it doesn't, no matter how many cunts try to destroy Freedom in this way.

>>OP here from 3 months in the future

If time travel were possible this Trump shit would never have happened, the past would already be shaped the way that people in the future wanted it to be shaped, faggot.

Go home shill. The awoken know that Trump himself is a time tavler who is here to save us all. Nigga had got Tesla's time machine. Read up on Trump's uncle.

That's what I meant, apologies.

>OP here from 6 months in the future now
>it works, asshole, just not in the way you want it to
>I can't explain it all, I didn't activate the exploit, it's all just a big coincidence.
>i was at school in thee physics dept lookin for a place to hide and get high...
>you know what, NONE OF THAT matters!!
>god i'm so tired, haven't eaten in days, haven't sucked cock in months
>it's quiet now.
>there was a deer yesterday, but it kicked me in the face and I swear it laughed at me before hopping away
>at least the leaves are soft
>i hate all of you

Good. I hope they take Pence out too.

You people aren't taking me seriously, but just wait, black person with a pistol, goodbye.

Check'd, dubs must mean he still bites that big black bullet

Awesome

Ofcourse it would be a nigger.

Sup Forumstards don't understand what a shill is, they just sling that word at anyone that upsets them

You know I saw a long prediction by someone that was from 2015 and included a bunch of stuff, and Trump dying was on that list. It didn't make sense at the time because he wasn't seen as a serious candidate still, but now I'm about ready to shit bricks.

Second thought; probably a muslim sandnigger

>warns us of his death, potentially for the purpose of helping us prevent it
>"shill"

Nice reading comprehension, retard.

If Trump is killed, not only will America fall, but we'll be crippled so strongly that no one will be able to patch us back up. These fuckers are such fucking hypocritical losers. I blame the media for lying about Trump so much.

good

do liberals think trump being killed would make hillary potus? it would go to pence, who isnt better

What lies? No need for lies when we can see direct quotes that have been recorded.

Time travel isn't possible you silly goose.

nice dubs, but is better