Question for non whites:

question for non whites:

are you mostly attracted to women the same race as you? specifically physically.

im white and im most attracted to arab girls. specifically palestinians but whites are #2 and all other races are boring

fuck off with this multicultural bullshit
sage in all fields

i share a #1 for asians and whites, kinda depends on the girl. every once in a while theres a mud colored one i like. not often though

im white though

but user, you are only able to enjoy the fruits of Sup Forums due to a multiracial relationship between moot and hiro

I'm attracted to all races, but if they're not white they better be 10/10

I fetishize race. I like dominating non-whites

I'm mjxed brown and white but I prefer women darker than me. White women are very bland to me unless they're South American or olive skinned.

palestinians? how can you make them out?

I love black girls

If you like arabs then you are not white!
Youre some part shitskin or a light shitskin but not white.
Kill youreself goyim.

I'm latino. Like girls of all races but have a special thing for blacks and south east/east Asians. Currently dating a Thai girl.

Yup. I like nonwhite girls but they need to be hotter.

im not sure exactly. its something in their face but they dont look like women from india or surrounding countries.

but i cant tell apart asian women. japs and chinese look the same

im probably whiter than you. brown hair blue eyes of french and german descent

what race are you?

Hispanic

I'm white, and i have nothing against women of other color, except for white women. White women are fucked up sluts, so i have nothing against niggers taking them. Niggers will beat some sense into them.

This, at least someone gets it.

I am white but love Latinas. I married a Latina but have a white mistress from work. Pic related, my wife.

I feel the same. White bitches are overrated as fuck

Being white and being attracted only to white women.

1/6

White women are really just the most sexy and beautiful.

2/6

3/7

4/7

Whitey here,

Mexicans all the way for me. Especially if they have a bit of that old native blood going on in them.

Or southern americans as well, except for Brazil. There is something wrong with Brazilians.

5/7

You know they gonna cheat on you and ditch you for someone else!

6/7

White
Power gap
Latina
Asian
Huge power gap
Everything else

I'm white but white girls are the best

7/7

Maybe, all women are like that though. I just love my white women the most.

Too bad only 1 in 10 look look as good as her.

Fooking Racist!

>#WhiteLifesmatter

I'm Asian and here's my dick it's 4.8 inches long, bigger than Asian average and I would love to fuck a white gal, there's something about them that's majestic but, I would marry an Asian girl for sure, doesn't have to be Filipino, I can go for Japanese, Indian and maybe Chinese?

White here. Have only dated two white girls. I much prefer non-whites. Have dated plenty of Asian and Latina girls, couple black girls, but my favorite is half white/half black. You get the best of both worlds. Caramel colored skin and none of the ghetto attitude.

I am most attracted to women of my own race so I like to objectify women of other races.

I see girls like that all the time. Well out of the urban areas

If they look the part, they get the heart