I want to go on an adventure.

Pakis fuck off

shit city

Cara

Hakodate

I've heard it's actually an alright place

If you want to understand how town/city planning turned so shit, watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc

every Subway, KFC and countless other smaller restaurants in Birmingham are halal

it's hard to avoid it

No I'm not Cara lol

>yanks

youtube.com/watch?v=lQ2T_f_wBYc

youtube.com/watch?v=n2xODjbfYw8

then dont buy from them

Britain up to about 1930 looked like an average European country

Cringiest thing you've ever done lads?

When I was 15 I used to pretend I was a secret agent and went outside, picked a random person and followed them for as long as possible.

The end game was to get to their house without them noticing me, only managed it twice and once I followed someone on a train, bus then into a cafe before they got to their house and they never looked at me once.

Reckon I should join MI5.

desperately need some new quality vidya lads

And it still does

b-b-b-but what do you even do with all that land?!?!?
car based planning absolutely fucking DESTROYS communities!!

i'll just starve then

Link to this girl again

She's got a cute voice too

post video

learn to cook, get some taste and stop living in paki shit-holes

hmmmmmmmmmmm

lets see

would castrate myself even if it mean burying my face in her crotch once

he even sounds like you'd expect

when i was 13-15 used to tell an old Irish man in a dress about every time i wanked or had a sexual thought on a weekly basis wahey

Leave it natural like normal countries instead of converting every inch into soulless suburbs

Plymouth's shit dunno wot u've 'eard

Kvatch (rebuilt/pre-attack) > Anvil > Cheydinhal > Skingrad > Leyawin > Bravil > Chorrol > Bruma > Kvatch (post daedra attack)

Will you stop fucking turning words around in my mouth, you absolute cunts? I never said anything about flats, I only said that currently new American developments are too large for their own good. You wanna return to the community values of the 50s? Return to the house sizes of the 50s. If you're too thick to realize the correlation then you don't deserve a functioning society and I hope you choke on social conflicts and ultimately on bullets because that's what all the individual isolationism leads up to.

How do I give my life meaning?

stay safe lads

I'm not a homophobe but I find the idea of snogging another male utterly repulsive

would rather kiss a steaming pile of turd

Are you thailad

This is what I'm saying. The Anglo-Saxons came from the continent; continental Denmark, Low Germany, and the Nederlands. Today the only one of those that survives is the Netherlands. The original Germanic progenitors of the English nation.

Bruges and Canterbury look quite alike for this reason. They were the same people.

Fuck off please don't bring this into this thread

thoughts on plastic paddies

the endz

SORT YOURSELF OUT

I expect this is bollocks

ah yes

sensationalist headlines from breitbart

I'm truly terrified

Only ever watch the telly when I'm eating

Is this the power of Arab TV?

*dives in testicles first*

worse than regular paddies

Remember when she tweeted that picture of herself at 14 in a bikini and then acted shocked when lads started talking about banging her?

What would you call these? Plastic Billies?

*razes pic related to the ground*
*builds a council estate on it to house muhammad, jamal and smithy*

No worries, it's bedtime anyway.

make shit up because nobody has access to transcendental knowledge

I envy Northern Americans

*twin peaks theme starts playing*

i'll chin any shitskin that tries to start drama in my town

Sure the girls feel the same way about you haha.

They find their lot among the Negroes and the Indians.

i do

Looks a bit dirty. Would be nice if this were built exactly the same but in modern times with modern tools n shiet

plastic nordies

good to see taig bashing is a thing across the pond

nice opinion. our country will definitely be heeding this advice from your expert urban planning analysis. would love to hear your plan on how we are going to eliminate the suburbs and have everyone move in with rasheed and jamal in the ghetto so we can eliminate cars too
america isn't that big, we should be able to sort this out

just know the next poo i do will be a liquid mess. can feel it brewing right now.

not plastic because "Scottish culture" is a meme anyways

*legally requires to do the sex offender shuffle*

Extremely autistic post

reckon the best part in america is california

big lad brining up the rear there haha

kys

Or you can keep driving for 800 hours a year to run away from the problems that all the running away and driving created. Not my glass of beer.

haha!

stop bring racist towards scots

youtube.com/watch?v=bUZ3tijNe3A

don't know whether my eyes are green or hazel

I say hazel because it sounds more exotic even though they're clearly a dark green

>Or you can keep driving for 800 hours a year to run away from the problems that all the running away and driving created
go ahead and tell me how we are going to solve this then? tear up all the highways and replace them with trains? yeah that sounds like a good, relatively inexpensive plan, because we'll earn all that money back via resource efficiency amiright?

might buy cod2 lads

'sheed

No.

How to sort yourself out??

made a post about gta iv and have no idea whre it went

>Mostly false
????????

did lots of drugs last night lads.

SORT IT OUT MATE.

Am I banned yet.

i'm wewing lads haha

man get smoked like rollin paper

>well it's true but FUCC DROUMPH

california is beautiful but the way people talk there with so much vocal fry is a off-putting

doing a Snackeroni

arab TV shows are lulzy as fuck

do they even have anything resembling just a regular show/soap/great HALAL bake-off/etc, or is it literally just 24 hours of non-stop 'kill the infidels'?

hmm?

aaaaAaAAaaahhH yesssssss|