What exactly is "white people food"?

What exactly is "white people food"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5IwVWA2HY5M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You pretty much nailed it. Just make sure there is mayo on the sandwich.

Anything that isn't horribly shameful. (I don't include americans as white, they're abused that privilege too often.)

Idk but that shit looks disgusting

We eat whatever the fuck we want. Why? Fuck you that's why

stop being racist

pussy

Not that shit, americans are not white.
Answering your question, white people food is tipical European food

Italian food, French cuisine, Spanish food, German food. Anything running between Pastas, Sausages, cured meats, steaks, Cheeses.
There is a lot of white food!

Bullets.

the cocks of 6 year olds

Edible.

minus the pickles - this is good image of nigger food. Need only more cheapest meat

When people talk about 'white people food', they usually mean 'White American food' which is bland, flavorless and shies away from any spices that could improve the taste.
In most other 'white' countries, that's usually not the case. Italian and French cuisine for example are seen as among the best in the world.

'White people food' comes in two broad categories
1) High-quality, fresh food that is well-prepared. This is stuff like beef wellington, a wedge salad with bleu cheese dressing, etc.
2) Preserved food that is very inexpensive, has a long shelf-life, and is easy to prepare.
This is bologna or deli meat and pre-sliced bread
The confusion comes from poor minorities that think ALL food is cheap preserved food and mistake 'I put hot sauce on mu $0.17 a lbs bologna' with 'proper cooking'.
In reality, what poor minorities do with food is akin to putting $300 rims on a Honda and then declaring it much better than a BMW.
Which they also do.

We sustain ourselves with the whining and crying of lesser races. Their blatant hypocrisy has long been our comfort food.

All food is white food.
Niggers don't eat.

ching chongs eats little girls because overpopulation

>restaurant specializing in exactly 1 breakfast food and 1 drunk take-out food

yes

A decent sandwich.

Whatever monstrosity is in that pic is not a decent sandwich.

it's a racist construct made by SJWs
It's a part of their "good discrimination" ideology

Anything not grown or killed in Africa or Asia.
(and outlying areas where the population of white people is a minority)

I want to show you how to make a Sandwich
youtube.com/watch?v=5IwVWA2HY5M

HOLY SHIT

is that the creepy girl meme? shes fuckin hot

anything that costs more than £5 to make per person

Anything other than fried watermelon and raw chicken.

White people transcend stereotypes. There is no white people food. It is all our food.

All european traditional food is white food, so like 50% of the worlds good stuff, indians, eastearn asians and africa make the next 49% no one cares about brazilian food, and good nexican food is white influenced

European
/thread

>White People Food
Food in general, any food.

>Black People Food
Pict related.

I know more black people who eat what's in this pic. Hell, I knew one who'd eat a ketchup sandwich.

mayo
crystal light or snapple
star bucks

that's communists food

And black cock

And make sure you didn't make it yourself.

wasn't it black people's one?

Think before you fuck the microwaved melon. This is how many a middle schooler became a teenage father. Health class says.

gourmet food

No no no no no. If that was real French cuisine then it wouldn't be so colourful. Real French food is brown. Entirely brown.

basically niggers only eat trash foods, so anything thats actually good is white people food

Not all Europeans are White people!?

Alphabetical list of countries in Europe: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City

I don't know, but here in Australia, we seem to have quite a Danish influence (especially around that most wonderful time of the year)

i didn't know that england isnt in europe

Beef Stew, Sunday Roast, Fish and Chips, Bacon and Eggs, Fried Chicken and Mashed Potatoes, Pork Chops, Pasta, Sandwiches, Pastries,

Andorrians are actually blue.

ham and mayonnaise
ham and mayonnaise
ham and mayonnaise
ham and mayonnaise
ham and mayonnaise

This is what we have two night a week usually. How white am I?

>United Kingdom

my bad, i thought england was a country.

Pickles, cyka bljat.

it is a country you fucking idiot

Aww it's got a tiny giny

;)

ayy

Holy fuck, you're a dumb motherfucker. You know that?