Weed thread, what do u smoke /b?

Weed thread, what do u smoke /b?

why the fuck do stoners think that varieties matter?!

THC is THC. Stoners are gullible spazzes.

>no man whiskey is a totally different drunk than vodka. The ethanol is different.

Taste is different bro and I smoke principally for the taste not for the effect

I doubt that very seriously.

Different weed strains have differing amounts of THC in it.

Seconded

some stuff burns better and gives more smoke, trust me theres a difference in quality but it can vary even within breeds

yeah amounts, but I think there's something wrong with you when you become part of a culture that manages its time with how concentrated their illicit drugs are. It's kind of pathetic and meaningless.

There is no doubt it's sure

And the moon is made of cheese!

Resin.

Haven't had a good weed connection in Texas for almost a year. Recently got some really good stuff, but even that has up and disappeared on me.

Currently scraping my little glass piece for any and all resin I can manage.

Can't wait till it's legal so I can just grow some.

FER SHURE BRO

LIT AF

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

BOB MARLEY AND SUBLIME DOOD

SETH ROGAN AND NEIL DEGRASSE TYSON ARE MY SPIRIT ANIMALS

/R/TREES

You sound like one of those 100lbs manlet "thinkers" who gets a panic attack when smoking.

>wew ur drug habits r gay fuck u

No I smoke weed too. You're just cattle.

You're an idiot. You know how people go out to go wine tasting because there are different types of wines with different flavors, varying levels of sweet and bitter. Weed is quite like that. But if it's wine its cool right? If its weed we're all a bunch of dim witted morons who think about it too much. Nawh fuck you bruh. And fyi different types of alcohol fucks you up differently yeah it's similar but if you pay enough attention you notice slight differences. Otherwise there would be no point in buying jagermeister one week and tequila the next. ASSHOLE!

>mfw I can't smoke weed because I DO get panic attacks.

Chinga tu madre.

My dealer hasn't answered his phone for 2 fucking days. What the fuck. He is probably out of weed and trying to buy more.. but my god I need some weed right now. Fuck.

Wine is lame and disgusting. People who smoke weed are just as annoying, but in a different way.

If you prioritize your time around drugs, you're a fucking loser man.

I love that you went for wine tasting as an angle. I fucking love you dude. I need more unintentionally funny in my life.

>tfw described me to a T

dude fuck you

Same here bro, I get super anxiety and I start to twitch and shake and over think. What's worse is I been smoking since 13 I'm 25 now. Maybe I been blazin for too long. But either way SMOKELESS you ain't wiz khalifa my nukka. I found when I smoke a small bowl instead of 2-3 fat ass bowls I feel better with a small amount. Idk why weed is like this for me now? Anyone know why? Maybe drugs Change the chemical composition of your brain and now its all out of whack? Someone enlighten me.

I began smoking around 14-15. Then around that time it triggered a panic attack and the strange things is that I've lived with panic/anxiety attacks ever since along with crippling depression. In the end, weed CAN be a gateway into more complicated issues.

Learn to relax while sober. And not just like relax as in telling yourself to relax. Like actually just kind of relax. The easiest way to for me is to focus all my attention on my emotions. And completely eliminate my inner monologue. Fasting helps with this.

Lol much love bro.
I agree winefaggots are the worst.

I think most ppl spaz out about bud cuz not only is it medicine bit its a beautiful plant. Its medicine you can experience in many different ways such as smelling or touching. When someone gives you a vicodin you look at it for a sec and you pop it. It's gone.. Cool. But weed its a personal experience. How about when you go to get ice cream.. Who the fuck wants plain vanilla everyday? No one but autistic aiden. So fuck let's get some cookies and cream with twix sprinkled on top!

Ty for advice. But my thing is I have chronic pain. So its hard for me to be sober for extended periods of time
You right about that, we started smoking to young and fkd our selves off lol