He has over 200 games from begging ill post evidence

Ps: stop deleting this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/1587776044151638861/
steamcommunity.com/id/tatsujo/
steamcommunity.com/id/ogoooodness/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090764145
thebarchive.com/b/thread/709740992/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090764145)
thebarchive.com/b/thread/712385759/#712394325
gib.me/sam/)
steamcommunity.com/id/tatsujo/stats/254700/?tab=achievements
steamcommunity.com/id/tatsujo/stats/21690/?tab=achievements
thebarchive.com/b/thread/712288075/#712300619
steamcommunity.com/id/baesquad/wishlist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, if he gives me Overwatch I wont complain

>giving games to beggers
>ever

Steam Beg threads are ban-able, just report them, hide the threads, and move on.

ironic since you're the one that is salty

Last one

I was salty because he actually pretended to be my brother in another thread

He's right, I don't care. If the gifters want to give him things, that's on them.

Sure thing ZXY

To get gamesb

See for yourself tho.

Just wanted to spread the word

He leeches off his girlfriend?

That too

The fact that he sits around doing nothing being almost 24 hours on the pc for 2 years and still begs makes me sad

Bump for others to see

you're just sad

And why exactly ?

If someone wants to be an idiots and give away their money for free, I won't stop them. I really doubt it happens honestly but whatever. (Pretty sure these threads are just to grab user names for spam, no one can be that dumb)

There are 27 images of evidenve he said he got over 200 games from begging. And he said that he is on the pc for 24h a day. It happens user, he told me himself

>no one lies on the Internets
stfu faggot

Yeah because people who are this greedy would do everything to stop people from buying them shit. Also he lied before you idiot after that i pulled the truth out of him

Bump

you're just sad

whats your problem with him being a greedy fag?why does it concerne you that he is a begging faggot??? And what do you want as to do? what do u think 4 chan is your personal fking army or something? You exposed him .!WOW! good for you

>trying to spread the message
>people stop gifting ZXY
>start gifting ACTUAL poorfags
>more poor people be happy

I'm the sad one

Btw what's up ZXY/ZXY's friend ?

Ikr I really dont see a point of this

kek

I'm just spreading the fucking message. People will start gifting actual poor people

Also thanks man !

It's not a call for personnel army. Where the fuck do you see me asking you guys to raid him ?

he's just jealous even tho he begs

Actual poor people need to get a job instead of niggering for video games. Idiot.

I already told him im not jealous i'm just trying to spread the games more evenly so ither poor anons will enjoy

kek

poor fag here with less than 50 games begging for arma3 so i can play with my friends on holidays
steamcommunity.com/id/1587776044151638861/

>school costs a lot
>schoolm takes whole day

>inb4 Quit school and work a 9 to 5 shitty job !!!1!!!1+++111

Why does it matter fuckboy? If he wants to beg for games and be a degenerate then that's perfectly fine. What he does with his games is his business, grow up you obese manchild

You mean the alt resellers posing as poorfags?

I've already answered thos question moron

I've come across actual poorfags

Alt resellers are often spotted

nope seen them get a ton of shit

You should worry more about school than playing some dumb video game. Or get a cheaper hobby. You can buy the Harry Potter books for cheap on Amazon or Ebay.

This

You're not seeing my point

Fair play to the guy, I begged Borderlands 2 days after it came and laughed about half an hour straight afterwards. Fucking hilarious

You're obviously jealous u fucking cancer piece of shit

Well... I'm going to sleep.
If anyone wants to give me something (Overwatch) here is my email
koalagm237 @hotmail.com
And if someone wants to play, here's my steam
steamcommunity.com/id/koalinda

So you're a begger ? Otherwise you wouldnt know this.

Why don't you say anything then ? And also like you would take the time to look through a begger

lmao op you found one of the big jews

anoter jew too is that guy starcloves. he use alt account spawnraven and dark accelerator. look when they beg, they always beg for weeaboo games. ALL GAMES HE HAS CAME FROM BEGGING even with his ALT ACCOUNTS spawnraven and dark accelerator. maybe dark accelerator is the main account and starcloves and spawnraven is the alts. but they always ask for roll thread because he uses script to win it. if u are here also begging every day u will see, u will notice them. no one is more greedy than starclove, he is the greediest fag on Sup Forums because he beg when there are no sales.

Dont forget sleven

And now ZXY is added to the list

You're the most jealous person I've ever fucking seen on here lol fuck off and cry more like the little bitch you are

Then grow up, you harassed my thread earlier with shit telling me not to gift to someone. Frankly it's pathetic, fuck off out of Sup Forums

well i tried...... heres a girafe

If you're not going to read the whole thread

Then fuck off

I saw it and you refuse to acknowledge mine. Go nigger on the streets kid.

Why would you even bother giving random people games? What's in it for you? You think somebody would return the faivor -- like, really? And if somebody would return the faivor, why couldn't you skip the shit and just buy the games you want?

Nigga, you dumb. You really really dumb.

All of the retards are actually telling me that he is in his right ?
He has 200+ games from begging and sits around on his pc 24/7 does nothing at all. I'm just trying to tell you guys that it would not be fair for OTHER poorfags. I'm not jealous im actually impressed he has managed to do this. But holy fucking shit you guys are special.

Anyway i'm off to sleep.

how old are you again?

Why would u post this then? You're not some kind of hero u lil bitch.

I was not the one gifting him

Fuck off, no one cares about your little opinions and thoughts on this. Eat shit and get the fuck out

No one cares about niggers. Lurk more.

No op but I'll admit. I did a gift thread earlier because I was feeling charitable. Didn't expect anything back, just gave an user a game for free because why not.

I am not the one. Holy shit dude im just spreading the word that he is begging for 2 years straight 24/7 and got 200+ games out of it

>Fair for other poorfags

Nigga. Really?
How stupid are you? He's exploiting peoples' stupidity which is on it's own the right thing to do; Why'd you fucking buy games for random people in the first place? Who do you think you are? Saint Claus?

Quit fucking giving games and you find it really easy not to get fucked on every turn.

Actual poor fags just steal our games, plenty of torrents man

Heya Tatsujo long time no see :D

>tatsujo
>steamcommunity.com/id/tatsujo/

Only one of the worst beggers, even WORST then SLEVEN.

His deeds on Sup Forums are as big as the amount of games he has.

I will try my best to summarise it.

1. Uses 2 accounts to get his games (god knows whether he has more)

Main: steamcommunity.com/id/tatsujo/
Alt: steamcommunity.com/id/ogoooodness/ (steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090764145 lol fag changed it but I got his hard profile link)

There is one thread where he rolled trips from the SAME giftanon and stole games from him, one with his main and one with his alt. This is the archived thread:
thebarchive.com/b/thread/709740992/

Just search for his 2 profiles:
steamcommunity.com/id/tatsujo/
steamcommunity.com/id/ogoooodness/ (steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198090764145)

2. Doesn't have a problem stealing other peoples work and claims it as his own.

In one thread he stole another persons drawing from deviantart for a drawing contest. The archived thread is here:
thebarchive.com/b/thread/712385759/#712394325

3. doesn't mind cheating so he can jew more games.

He has forcefully unlocked achievements by using Steam Achievement Manager (gib.me/sam/) as he could beg (and look good about it to the giftanon) for Resident Evil 7 (which he got by the way).

check his Resident Evil 5 and resident evil 4 achievements:
steamcommunity.com/id/tatsujo/stats/254700/?tab=achievements
steamcommunity.com/id/tatsujo/stats/21690/?tab=achievements

notice it has been unlocked all at the same time (for RE5 go botton to see it)?

The funny thing is he claims he loves video games (see the chat pic):
thebarchive.com/b/thread/712288075/#712300619

in the end the gifter trolled him probably because he was a greedy fuck.

LMFAO

Kill urself u fking hypocrite

So? He's a successful nigger. Don't be so butthurt over it. If you don't like niggers don't buy them games.

Bump, this guy pisses me off

"GEHAKTBALLENDRAAIER03"

HAHAHAHAHA KKR JOOD

ITT: People with IQ < average

>IT NO FAIR YOU GUYSE I SIGNED UP FO DA AYFONE AN LOST ME LYFE SAVINS YO GUYSE HELP ME

Yeah, I don't get why'd you beg.

Just torrent, and save up your money if you actually enjoy playing the game you pirated.

Saves money, and you don't have to go through the hassle of getting a refund if you didn't enjoy your $60 buck game.

4. He is salty as fuck. If you happen to get more games than him then you better watch out.

He will try to target you and will say all sorts of bad things so he can get a chance at the game or just for revenge.

Here is how you identify him, it's simply really. You can identify him by his unique brand of bad "english" just check the links I provided and match it.

remember he randomly picks on some poor anons for getting gifts while he gets nothing so watch out for him.

well I will stop here. So if anyone is reading this copy it and spread it so eveyone knows who this scumbag is.

No, user. This message is from a guy called Tatsujo. He added me in chat and promised he'd run me off Sup Forums All because he can't beg anymore because of that block of text which just got posted. For some reason, he's convinced I'm the one trolling him

removed his main after jewing from his alt.

H-h-h-h-he's s-s-salty you guys!

4chin the hacker help me take this guy down! h-h-he took my week allowance! Waaahhh WAAAAAAHHH IMMA TELL FOURCHIN

>mfw lol ok.

FUCK DUDE GOT NARUTO??? i'VE BEEN WANTING THAT SHIT SINCE LAST YEAR.

i just became a fucking weeb and want gal gun double peace now :/ life changes bros
steamcommunity.com/id/baesquad/wishlist

So what's the problem exactly?
He just got lucky with his gifts so you wanna complain about that?