How does it feel knowing that is is unanimous that women earn less than men for the same work?

How does it feel knowing that is is unanimous that women earn less than men for the same work?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/karinagness/2016/04/12/dont-buy-into-the-gender-pay-gap-myth/?client=ms-android-verizon
forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/jwebb/2016/03/31/women-are-still-paid-less-than-men-even-in-the-same-job/&refURL=https://www.google.com.au/&referrer=https://www.google.com.au/
forbes.com/sites/karinagness/2016/04/12/dont-buy-into-the-gender-pay-gap-myth/#648493b14766
forbes.com/sites/karinagness/2016/04/12/dont-buy-into-the-gender-pay-gap-myth
wsj.com/article_email/the-wage-gap-myth-that-wont-die-1443654408-lMyQjAxMTA1MjA1MjMwNzIwWj
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy
statcan.gc.ca/pub/11f0019m/11f0019m2013347-eng.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=wjWBXbGVyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=kWIZeNr2rtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If that were true, why don't employers hire only women and save 20% on their salary expenses?

If you want to close the wage gap, stop majoring in feminist dance therapy and go into STEM fields

Show me the study that disproves the wage gap.

IM WAITING LITTLE BOY

WOMEN DOCTORS GET PAID 20000 LESS THAN MALE DOCTORS. IT'S FOR THE SAME JOB. WE CANNOT HAVE THIS!!!!

when you give them the truth yet they reject it.

No one on Sup Forums believes in a wage gap

show me the proof

Its a misleading statistic used for propaganda.

It's not believing. It's recognising the FACTS and all the data that supports me. Why is it unanimous that women get paid less than men? Why is my position supported by facts and not yours?

That's not wage gap, that's earning gaps. Women actually are paid more for the same job as of today. Men still play the grand majority of taxes and women receive the most government benefits, though. System won't be able to stay that way for long.

>for the same work
That's a fucking lie.
It feels like being lied to.

why do women get paid less than men, then huh little boys?

SHOW ME THE STUDY THAT PROVES THEY COMPLETE THE SAME AMOUNT OF WORK AT THE SAME LEVEL OF QUALITY

Because they are inferior.

go to any economist and any look at all the studies and data that agree with me.

I'M WAITING LITTLE BITCH

why is everyone getting baited by this

It make sense when males have wives and need to support a family if the partner is pregnant. Consider it meternity pay.

This

sexist cunt

Because they take underwater basket weaving classes in college

Here are my facts kid. Where are yours

forbes.com/sites/karinagness/2016/04/12/dont-buy-into-the-gender-pay-gap-myth/?client=ms-android-verizon

Falling for stale ass bait like this...

They make more than men at prostitution. Only thing they're good at. Pay is about merit, after all.

How's Verizon

It's your claim, you have the burden of proof, here.
>this is why you're paid less, you can't even support yourself
In the real world, you're being charged the 21 cents because someone has to take the time to educate you, just like I did.

Show me proof of the wage gap!
Because the study that shows 1 dollar to 79 cents isn't based on the same work, it's simply the avarage pay of woman to men, not taking into consideration that men generally have higher tier jobs, like doctors and such. The study you're talking about has nothing to do with the same work for different money

Good

forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=http://www.forbes.com/sites/jwebb/2016/03/31/women-are-still-paid-less-than-men-even-in-the-same-job/&refURL=https://www.google.com.au/&referrer=https://www.google.com.au/

Wage gap? that's illegal. Learn the difference between a wage gap and EARNING gap you fucking parroting retards.

You need citations if you want to be taken seriously. Otherwise fuck off.

This is because the guy will spend that 21 cents on his gf or wife anyway.
Also men don't go on maternity leave, business can't wait because a woman is on maternity leave.
When you really think about it, this pay gap is justified.

I always have to wonder how much they cherry pick the numbers to get to those results. Everywhere I've worked, the women make at least the same. They've often made more and have to do less, just so feminists can't complain about it.

so is murder!

With tmobile you can enjoy free unlimited streaming from all of your favorite sites. Thats right, stream all the netflix, pandora, youtube and more all for free and all on the reliable tmobile network.

Food is food, my friend. I can tell that the line it's attached to isn't up to the proper poundage.

complete fabrication. not true at all.
you made the claim, it's on you to provide proof.

I did. Look at the article. I love watching you boys hopelessly disagree with the majority of experts.

That's one job. Procurement. It's not a cross the board. Female sonogram techs make more than males do.

you did not provide an article as source. just a picture.

women need to go back to being the man bitch. we grab and grope and force sex at will. They will never be equal to us men and I will never see them as such but only sex objects.

As if it isn't easier to regulate big corporations compared to individuals. Don't be a fucking retard.

>Why is it unanimous that women get paid less than men?

I don't think you understand what the word unanimous means...

incidentally, this is why you get paid less

Op is this like rape? Also don't care I'm a dude. We should be paid double what they are. They can't do a 1/3 of what we can do. All they do better is cause drama at work.

You never even supported your claim you cock cobbling faggot.

Another thread that cucks try to defend women And the femanons think they have a valid argument which they don't

I know lots of people that make way more than $1, men AND women

>hold the same job
Still not proof that they're contributing equally.

fine, but the overwhelming majority still agrees. It's a widespread fact. Ask anyone anywhere and they'll say it.

no it's not, you're retarded.
incidentally, this is why you get paid less.

That's false. Read forbes.com/sites/karinagness/2016/04/12/dont-buy-into-the-gender-pay-gap-myth/#648493b14766

Op are you a girl or a boy. Tits or gtfo

That isn't source for your argument though, since that is about the avarage earnings of en and women in general and has nothing to do about the same work for the same amount of money, paying different for the same work is even illegal

next these little boys will try and mansplain to me that muslims don't deserve american citizenship looooool

>If you repeat something enough times it becomes a fact.

>it's a widespread miscomprehension
ftfy

not me, its the experts boyo

I would be under the impression that due to minimum wage, heavy legislation and a gender bias towards female servers, that this is untrue, but the ugliest and most chronologically unoccupied members of this 'oppressed' gender cannot possibly be lying for a boost off the government

and here we are, still waiting on a source from OP while sources against the argument have been cited.

OP confirmed retarded woman working at mcdonalds complaining she isn't making 15$ an hour.

>not understanding the use of a royal 'you'

procurement is not a real job.
I don't care about made-up rich people jobs, no one does.

.not understanding exonomy

>if you type something in caps repeatedly enough times it becomes fact

fixed this for you.

>"experts"
>conveniently leaving out quantity and quality of work completed as a factor.
>b-but they have the same job!
This is sensationalism.
You not being able to tell the difference is why you're paid less.

It's not mansplaining to tell a women she is wrong. Mansplaining is telling a woman something she already knows. Like that femanons are a myth and you are a baiting 14 year old boy

>thinking exonomy is a word

Women under 30 make 8 cents more on the dollar than men do who are also under 30.

i bet you boys are the same type who believe jesus existed

here you go

forbes.com/sites/karinagness/2016/04/12/dont-buy-into-the-gender-pay-gap-myth

wsj.com/article_email/the-wage-gap-myth-that-wont-die-1443654408-lMyQjAxMTA1MjA1MjMwNzIwWj

Are you throwing your entire tackle box in as bait?

stats canada did a huge study on it recently. feminist hating manbabies got btfod from it. hard.

Tits or gtfo op. This is b8 otherwise.

People don't understand what is meant by "woman makes 80 cents for every dollar man makes". It is average income of all employed women compared to all employed males, it doesn't mean that male professor makes 1000 dollar a mont and female 800 for example. This gap could be explained by the fact that women are more employed in low paying jobs than men and at the same time men dominate in high paying fields with addition that women use more sick days and they take labour pause or whatever its called.

In the end you see the real losers here are unemployed educated males who will not be considered since gov is pushing private companies to employ 50% of men and women. They don't care that in some fields like CS its impossible since women make very low percentage. Few years ago Siemens AG I think, company in Germany, had to import female engineers from India and Pakistan since there weren't any in Germany while qualified male Germans were not even considered.

>implying mansplaining is ever a valid therm and not just a way to silence people you don't like

kek

Here's why you dumb cunt:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy

I'm suprised they earn 80% of what men earn when theres no fucking chance they do 80% of the work men do.

There hasn't been a race card played yet, afaik.
Wait with me; let's see what happens.

Show me the study then...

This propaganda goes to show why Americans are so fucking gullible.

They will believe any bullshit and lie if it suits their agenda.

They don't stop to think... how did they come up with these figures? Is this an average of all wages of all people working in the US?

If they did they would find it is skewed and designed to take data from specific jobs that women always get vs high paid skilled jobs that men get.

Feminazism at it's best.

In their heads that is fine the above, however taking the average of every person who earns is not.

statcan.gc.ca/pub/11f0019m/11f0019m2013347-eng.pdf

I apologise for the implecation I was just trying to make a point. Not in the validity of the term mansplaining but in the invalidity of op.

Considering China's population, the overwhelming majority of people on this planet believe rhino horn makes your dick bigger

This, genuinely interested.

thanks for showing these kids whose bosss

>canada

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>canada

CANADA YES

I got a university prof FIRED for trying to tout this in a corporate ethics class.

Its easy.. His name is William Farrel. He was the national institution for woman's rights CHAIRMAN for 20 years.

My prof said" that's not a valid source its a man.."

I went to the dean...

theres your proof. now fuck off...

Female DR's earn less because they don't specialize. Believe it or not there are ALOT of different types of DR's and they all get paid different based on their specialty.

and thats why woman earn less.

I don't think you know what majority means.

population of China !>= population of the rest of rational world

>It is average income of all employed women compared to all employed males
this is it right here, women see '20% less than' and go blind with rage, ignoring the rest of the statistics

"but, muh wage gap-"

youtube.com/watch?v=wjWBXbGVyQU

You seem to forget that men are more likely to ask for a raise. I know this is bait but, whatever this kid is getting lots of attention anyway.

This is complete bullshit, and I'm personally getting sick of hearing the same argument over and over again. The wage gap is a myth. Now, I would go on to explain my reasoning and provide lots of evidence, but I'm just going to show you this video instead. I'm too lazy to write a four paragraph explanation right now, if I'm honest. Watch this amazing breakdown video of a person with actual knowledge of economics:

youtube.com/watch?v=kWIZeNr2rtU

>Relative to men, women
increased their productivity-enhancing characteristics at a faster pace than men did.

Concept described above:
Men: 98% efficiency to 99% efficiency over course of year
Women: 4% efficiency to 6% efficiency over course of year

>During the more recent 1998-to-2011 period, differential
changes in education, job tenure, occupation, and union status accounted for about half
of the narrowing of the gap;
>when the data you post specifically says women were not paid less because they're women but women think this regardless.
This is why you're paid less, babe. Your work efficiency is shit.

>that is is unanimous

Because its unanimous that they have poor grammar and spelling skills.

the article you posted literally debunks what you're saying, did you look at it or READ IT?

tru

I never got sexists. im no sjw i just think that women are on the same wavelenght. im of a meh social standing, neckbeard not included so i have a slightly valid opinion. women are ok for me.