Where's the alcoholic thread ?

Where's the alcoholic thread ?
OP back in action
Pic related .........

Alco user reporting in.
Currently about half way down a litre of rum at the moment, just battling off the DTs. Probably won't get drunk till I go get another bottle. Lager is for casuals.

Just finished a large bottle of vodka last night. pic related.
Dude the Dt's are scary shit. You just put a hex on us both

I wake up with that shit most days. If I go longer than about 18 hours without a drink, I start shaking so violently that I feel like I'm going to die. Fuck it though, life is pretty boring and lifeless, nothing worth staying sober for.

HI I'm user and I'm an alcoholic

Welcome to the group sir. Do you sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and drain a couple of beers just to get back to sleep?

I once got so drunk I pooed myself.

I drink 2~ units every other day and get completely buttfuck hammered on average once per 10~ days.

No need to be drunk all the time lads, spend the rest of your time binge eating, consuming edible weed or shitposting.

>eating, consuming weed and shitposting
my life

Haha ypu can read me like a book user, in more recent time it has been to do another shot of dope. Does anyone have a topic or burning desire?

>defeated by a beverage
pathetic lads

Chekd, posting in an alcoholic thread. Pathetic lad

EX-NEET here. Been working 18 months. First at shitty telecom call center. Now at IT Technician in a major Corp (36k€).
You sir, are hero, a gentleman and a scholar. Proud remenant of a glorious brotherhood.
Please enjoy for us those holy days you are still living.

chekd and keked
fighting the good fight until this ship sinks

3 days sober here, will it be a Christmas miracle?? I doubt it

drinking 10-15 beers a day,since 7 years.
step up lads ,the hangover is gone after year 1 and the need to eat too.
just lift some more and start to do drunk stuff you like ,its awesome

Today is my second day being sober in a really long time. DTS just now starting to taper off, but I am still shaking, getting the sweats and haven't been able to eat since my last drink. I've just been sipping on water. Luckily I have anti nauseous stuff which helps with stomach pain. The alcohol was really starting to effect my health and job, which has scared me sober for now...but yes, I have done just about all of the things listed in this thread at some point.

Just to add more details, I was waking up in the middle of the night with heart palpitations that only a few shots would help, and I started waking up every morning puking, and I had been hospitalized more than once for stomach pain related to drinking, so, yeah...I'm only in my 20's so I'm really trying to give it a rest for awhile. Wish me luck...

Do you guys even know what delirium tremens are? It isn't just the paranoia, shaky, sweaty, mild hallucination alcohol withdrawal. They occur about 3 days after the last drink and come with a complete loss of reality where a person goes into full blown delusion.

There are varying degrees of DTs, the most severe being the ones with hallucinations and seizures. Paranoia and the other things you listed are also apart of DT symptoms. They don't necessarily show up within 3 days, but usually within a 3 day window.

Whenever I drink alcohol people call me an alcoholic, but when I drink fanta nobody calls me fantastic.

But I agree, the other symptoms are more associated with plain alcool withdrawal, I think "true" severe DTS technically need a medical diagnosis.

>4 cans of shitty lager
wow you must be american to call yourself an alcoholic on that
seeing as you faggots cant hold your alcohol

Alc here. Goimg strong for several years. Still get hangovers tho. (Usually cheap beer unless its a spcl. time. Only had one so far today have a cold. Am looking fprward to poppin in to my criendly bodega to cop before making dinner later.

Kek